• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please fix Stealth

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Bump for answers, Cuckao can't hide in their caves-of-incompetence forever.

Posted

The stealth abilitie of kunoichi/ninja are broken in the game.

The pets of Wizard/Witch/Tamer can see Kunoichi/Ninja through their Stealth abilitie even if the player was out of sight of the Wizard/Witch/Tamer.

https://i.gyazo.com/9148e0b9ac2464e66e80adc4b9fdba51.mp4

They can also see Sorcs, & target & damage players during Escape. GM's have been informed & video submitted months ago.
Its the same bug tamers pets had which they did fix..... so theres a small chance of hope

Posted

i dont play ninja but still hope it gets fixed. Pets attking ninjas in hide is plain retarded. Aion had similar problems with hide long time ago wich got fixed and it was WAY stronger compared to bdo

Posted

Fixed stealth = removed stealth.

Stealth is retarded mechanic what should not have place in games.

So, being a Wizard/Witch with High DP/Evasion, almost every skill with super armor (so no CC affects them, only grab), and escaping with Double Teleport + Heal again, and again, and again, and again... that is retarded, the most retarded mechanic this game has.

Wizard/Witch just beame the game's healers. You have to oneshot them and if you cant (because of High DP or High Evasion) then you're going to have a really long and boring time to kill him/her.

Also, that's what lets Witchs/Wizards to be such a pain in the ass in Pirates. When you see a guildless Witch in the main rotation, you know you're about to have a really bad time.

Posted (edited)

I highlighted the important bits.

Clearly you are not a Kunoichi or Ninja.  You could 'prove' this is broken in seconds if you were.  In fact, you would already know.

No.

Tamers do this to me all the time in Region and Node Wars.  Not every moment in a Node/Region War is two large groups of people fighting each other.  There are real tactics used as well.  You clearly have never played Ninja or Kunoichi (beyond possibly having a low level alt you don't really use) so you really have nothing to add here.

well iam sorry to disappoint you  but i had mained kunoichi up until Dk release. So yeah thats that. 

I might write more later  since writing on phone sucks

Edited by Micariel

Posted

For those of you that like to say, 'Shut up you old f**k we don't want to hear about the past', skip the first paragraph.

This concept and argument is not new. In DAoC, a 'Rogue' as they were called there, could constantly stealth. As a Wizard there, you had to constantly AoE around you. It was annoying as hell but I did it. Later on they added a pet that did have detection. Good Rogues could still do it, but at least good Wizards had a reaction time. So it ended up 50/50 without the Wiz having to constantly AoE like before. The Necro, had a non detecting pet but, if the Rogue didn't kill the Necro, then he was dead, cause the pet now detected and chased him relentlessly after that no matter what he did as long as the Necro kept up. I had all three chars there. My Rogue was 99% kill rate ( I'm not kidding, the one time I died was 2 on 1 Rogues just as good as me. With one dying.)  because I understood the concept.

How does that apply here?

I have both Witch and Ninja ( and Tamer, ect, ect.) here. As Ninja I was disappointed that stealth was only seconds. Had it been constant, ( Although you would have to take away the invincibility, which isn't here but should be, but I would live with it and have lived with it and thrived.), then this argument wouldn't even be here.

Yes, invincibility while stealthed should be fixed.

Speed while stealthed? Stealth is used to set up, not for convenience. A good Node Wars or other ( Dare I say it? Oops, gonna get flamed for this. ) honorable Stealther deals with it.

As for the Witch/Wiz pet. Whatever the case... it puts the Stealther on even ground with any other type class attacking them. Of which there are many if not all, including Witch/Wiz's.

Surprise attacking soft targets that cannot react all the time doesn't mean you're good. It just means, you're mean.

P.S. Yes, a Wiz/Witch that cannot react is a soft target. Don't go there, I don't want to even hear it.

Posted (edited)

Alright just read the entire thread, and I have to admit that this is just a mad dumb argument.

In a world where there are dragons, and what not, people complain that a stealth class should be seen, seriously what??? If they should be seen what's the point of stealth then, also i'm pretty convinced that at least 75% of the people that find it "working as intended" are playing either as a witch or wizard. I too hate that i can be oneshot by a ninja that comes out of invis, but come on people...

People only want their class buffed, and other classes nerfed, because those are OP and their own isn't.

For the ones that can't find my opinion in this, I clearly want this to be fixed because witch/wizard is already powerful enough and it's just mad dumb that an immortal pet can see you while you use concealment.

And no I'm playing a Valk, not a Kuno/Ninja

Edited by Simpely

Posted

not nearly retarded as making 5 other Melee classes that all just hack and slash with the same boring mechanics between them and nothing special to really tell them apart otherwise. 

Posted

Alright just read the entire thread, and I have to admit that this is just a mad dumb argument.

In a world where there are dragons, and what not, people complain that a stealth class should be seen, seriously what??? If they should be seen what's the point of stealth then, also i'm pretty convinced that at least 75% of the people that find it "working as intended" are playing either as a witch or wizard. I too hate that i can be oneshot by a ninja that comes out of invis, but come on people...

People only want their class buffed, and other classes nerfed, because those are OP and their own isn't.

For the ones that can't find my opinion in this, I clearly want this to be fixed because witch/wizard is already powerful enough and it's just mad dumb that an immortal pet can see you while you use concealment.

And no I'm playing a Valk, not a Kuno/Ninja

it doesn't matter what you do people always manipulate the game to theyr favor be it wizards or ninjas.

The meta now is the one who puts the other on theyr butt dies. A ninja which is going for a prolonging fight was never intended they are squisy so they have to get the opposite player by suprise and use a highburst attack to finish him off that is how a ninja plays in general mmos. Because of these reasons it seems to me as working as intended but o well I'm a witch and shoudn't discuss things if I never played a kuno above lvl 20 darned .-.

Posted

So, being a Wizard/Witch with High DP/Evasion, almost every skill with super armor (so no CC affects them, only grab), and escaping with Double Teleport + Heal again, and again, and again, and again... that is retarded, the most retarded mechanic this game has.
Wizard/Witch just beame the game's healers. You have to oneshot them and if you cant (because of High DP or High Evasion) then you're going to have a really long and boring time to kill him/her.

Also, that's what lets Witchs/Wizards to be such a pain in the ass in Pirates. When you see a guildless Witch in the main rotation, you know you're about to have a really bad time.

I talked about stealth ability overall. This kind of skills just should not be in mmo games.

Wiz/Witch are separate problem and I already many times posted this class is must to nerf.

Posted

Would be really sad if this kind of minor bug gets fixed before the multiple and way more important tamer bugs.

Posted

Would be really sad if this kind of minor bug gets fixed before the multiple and way more important tamer bugs.

Yeah.. you don't care about other class. ¬¬

Posted

you're a retarded mechanic that should not have a place in games.

Posted

Yeah.. you don't care about other class. ¬¬

Tamer bugs make it close to unplayable atm, which is why most tamers are rerolling/quitting. Meanwhile this ninja/kuno bug doesn't even happen once a day for most players and almost never has an impact. In fact i don't see how this could make anyone reroll or quit.

Doesn't matter how you look at it and what class you play, you can clearly tell tamer bugs are a bigger problem and devs should be focusing on those before any other classes bugs.

Posted

Tamer bugs make it close to unplayable atm, which is why most tamers are rerolling/quitting. Meanwhile this ninja/kuno bug doesn't even happen once a day for most players and almost never has an impact. In fact i don't see how this could make anyone reroll or quit.

Doesn't matter how you look at it and what class you play, you can clearly tell tamer bugs are a bigger problem and devs should be focusing on those before any other classes bugs.

feel free and write it in "fix tamer bugs"  topic.

PS: I'm zerker

Posted

I think ninja/kuno should be buffed in regards to stealth mechanics.  Here are some suggestions.  There should be no reason why a wizard can teleport out, heal using an ability (not potion spam), and get in there and instantly kill you with a aoe Ultimate... While Kuno and Ninja has to spam potions, stealth that's detectable by NPC's and pets, and has a long cooldown, and buggy Heart Aiming (Backstab).

Camouflage

- Reduce cooldown time of Concealment by 10 seconds.

- Make using Concealment give you immunity to all crowd control.   ( A ton of times, a wizard/witch can still knockdown a ninja/kuno even after using camouflage due to lag)

- Make using Concealment an instant.

- While in Concealment you regen 125HP/3s and 25WP/3s and lose 1 condition per 3 seconds.

- Increase the distance the character moves when using concealment by 100%.

- Reduce the movement speed penalty while under concealment by 50%. 

- Change monster behavior so they stop attacking you if you use Camouflage.

Heart Aiming

- Change this attack and make it to a passive effect that triggers when using ANY attack while in Camouflage and is unblockable.

Smokescreen

- When using this ability, your character moves forward like using Camouflage.

- Smokecreen gives an effect called "Shadow" which nullifies the next 3 attacks for 15 seconds.

- Double the Percent of evasion given when using Smokescreen.

Posted

There is no one rerolling or quitting because kunoichi has almost no players

Posted

I'd love to see this fixed being that I play a kuno, and have this problem way too often, but given the CM replied two months ago, i believe this is long forgotten about. Kuno will never be fixed. Learn to play with what you have currently, or reroll to another class.

On the bright side, 90% of players still have not put 2 and 2 together, and follow their pets / mobs to attack you in your stealth. So you have that going for you!

Also, keep in mind, if you use your Black Spirit Buff (Z) That glow around you, is visible to others when you're in stealth.

I think ninja/kuno should be buffed in regards to stealth mechanics.  Here are some suggestions.  There should be no reason why a wizard can teleport out, heal using an ability (not potion spam), and get in there and instantly kill you with a aoe Ultimate... While Kuno and Ninja has to spam potions, stealth that's detectable by NPC's and pets, and has a long cooldown, and buggy Heart Aiming (Backstab).

Camouflage

- Reduce cooldown time of Concealment by 10 seconds.

- Make using Concealment give you immunity to all crowd control.   ( A ton of times, a wizard/witch can still knockdown a ninja/kuno even after using camouflage due to lag)

- Make using Concealment an instant.

- While in Concealment you regen 125HP/3s and 25WP/3s and lose 1 condition per 3 seconds.

- Increase the distance the character moves when using concealment by 100%.

- Reduce the movement speed penalty while under concealment by 50%. 

- Change monster behavior so they stop attacking you if you use Camouflage.

Heart Aiming

- Change this attack and make it to a passive effect that triggers when using ANY attack while in Camouflage and is unblockable.

Smokescreen

- When using this ability, your character moves forward like using Camouflage.

- Smokecreen gives an effect called "Shadow" which nullifies the next 3 attacks for 15 seconds.

- Double the Percent of evasion given when using Smokescreen.

1/11 of these i see being okay. The rest of these just seem way too overpowered. 

I like the way concealment works currently, aside from the mobs following you after you go into stealth, especially against witch / wizard.

But the fact it's not instant make you time it out, and plan ahead. The heart aiming suggestion makes little to no sense.

The healing, and losing of conditions... What are you trying to make us into? Zerker 2.0?

immunity of crowd control is not a good idea, i like the fact that if people get lucky and guess where you are that they can knock you out of stealth. Ever fought another kuno/ninja before? It's the greatest feeling to knock them out of their stealth.

The increasing of movement speed seems a little much, you'd expect to move slower while trying to sneak around.

Aaaaand, smokescreen does enough as is...

Posted (edited)

I sent a email to Kakao about this when I first started playing a couple weeks ago and I only got an automated response:

9cce4d43eaaaec5e32ff8f8027d96f2c.png

In this response, they taunted me and said that I haven't learned how to play ninja yet, which is true, but unprofessional.  I'm still left wondering what was going through their heads when they wrote this in advance.

Pasted the entire response above.  If you were wondering about my question, it was: 

963e2e7d4b725e34ac3e17e0ac700054.png

I understand that changing this feature would be a buff to the Ninjas/Kunos out there, but it should not have been made this way in the first place.  What did they expect us to do, run 50 meters away until the pet stops aggro'ing and then stealth and slowly walk back? 

Edited by ChubbyChildren

Posted (edited)

I sent a email to Kakao about this when I first started playing a couple weeks ago and I only got an automated response:

9cce4d43eaaaec5e32ff8f8027d96f2c.png

lol that crap troll 9_9 that's indeed totaly not professional to do that. They dont care, they dont even report anything its : go f# off and go pray a CM do his job

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I've gone ahead and passed it on to the rest of the team for further investigation. :) 

Gasp who are you?

Posted

Here's an easy fix to Stealth.

1.) Reroll to Wizard/Witch.

2.) Refer to step 1.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are we actually -----ing about a weakness for an OP skill?

Posted

100% agree

Many ppl don't realize how retarded OP Ninja/Kuno are in a small scale PVP. The ability to strike first almost always guarantee u a victory.(unless the opponent stacks heavy evasion gear) One of the most cancerous PVP mechanics in this game.

Posted (edited)

100% agree

Many ppl don't realize how retarded OP Ninja/Kuno are in a small scale PVP. The ability to strike first almost always guarantee u a victory.(unless the opponent stacks heavy evasion gear) One of the most cancerous PVP mechanics in this game.

Except your playing BDO, where a wizard with 100 Black Spirit Rage and Desert Camo, can just teleport in the middle of a zerg, use his Ultimate and kill 5-10 ppl then teleport out.

Any Ninja/Kuno who mains this 2 classes will tell you 1) Heart Aiming is useless 2) Stealth is only good for running away and spamming Pots 3) You have to be completely afk to be killed by a Ninja/Kuno coming out of stealth.

I see guilds looking for more Wizards/Witch for node wars all the time.  When was the last time you ever saw a guild specifically looking for more Kuno/Ninja.

Edited by LightningFFXIII-4
added more info
1 person likes this