• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How much does this guy spend on repairs! - Boss Gear Enchanting

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Just watch how he goes about enchanting and the bad luck he has.

Posted (edited)

Well what does he espect when he is listening to that kind of music!? 

If you want RnGezaz to be with you, you need to listnen to some real Christian bands.

Lamb of God would be my go to band when enchanting. It realy makes you feel closer to God.

p.s. INFIDELS!

Edited by metaxa1331
1 person likes this

Posted

If you want RnGezaz to be with you, you need to listnen to some real Christian bands.

Lamb of God would be my go to band when enchanting. It realy makes you feel closer to God.

p.s. INFIDELS!

i didnt watched the video and dont know the music but when i listen to goku going ssj3 i think always im god myself.

Posted (edited)

that's not bad RNG

he got to +15 in less than what it would cost to force while saving up higher stacks for later upgrades down the road

his +15 process was pretty average to me.  if you start at decent stacks, my experience is that it will upgrade in less than or equal to what it would have been to force but there's usually 1 hell enhancement level that would have cost less to force for that 1 level.

his PRI to TRI was very good if he truly 1 tapped TRI

his overall RNG for the entire upgrade process was good if he 1 tapped TRI

if you're going off of the enhancement chart %s, then your expectations are wrong especially for boss type gear

Edited by Bellus_Puella

Posted

Got through some 30 seconds maybe before "GAKURI KU RI KI RU KASHARI...". @_@ close video, close tab, NOPE!  Just NOPE!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

p.s. INFIDELS!

I think your looking for help from the wrong mystic entity...I think while upgrading you would be better off listening to some Slayer for a better chance at it going well...may I suggest songs such as Alter of Sacrifice, Divine Intervention, Fictional Reality, I Hate You, or Mandatory Suicide. 

As always, you should also not expect to leave the upgrading process successful without leaving your soul behind.

Posted (edited)

I went with my Kzarka shortsword trying to get +14 i think to 46 failstacks.

Then just restored full dura with artisans, forced, then restored again, forced to +15, tried PRI and it went up in two tries, restored with artisans and f it...call it a day:)))

Edited by Belhor

Posted (edited)

....Wow, the failstacks he starts at. Holy shit. I've always gotten my stuff to at least +9 without ever going over 10 stacks. 5-6: 5 stacks; 6-7: 5 stacks; 7-8: 7 stacks; 8-9: 8 stacks.

Edit: There is such a thing as overstacking. He overstacks like mad before 13. You shouldn't be overstacking unless you genuinely just want more stacks in the end.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

if u think this guy has bad luck then u havent seen nothing yet

Posted (edited)

Edit: There is such a thing as overstacking. He overstacks like mad before 13. You shouldn't be overstacking unless you genuinely just want more stacks in the end.

Failing only once, even when going from +8 to +9 cost more than going for 15 FS straight on reblath. On boss gear, there's a long way before really overstacking, sure you won't use 40 FS to go PRI, but 15 FS is something you should be able to reproduce easily at this point, so better safe than sorry, even under +13.

Edit: and on-topic, that's a better than average enchant run, he probably didn't pay much in reparation.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Thats why this system is broken and only 10% off the mmo population are playing these RNG shit games.

Play this for lifeskilling folks and try pvp at somewhere else were it's more skill based.

Posted (edited)

Whenever I watch others enchant their boss gear I just feel like giving up enchanting mine and pre-ordering TRI or something when I grind the silver. I have always had terrible rng luck in games and BDO isn't any different. Grinding out the money has saved me a lot of frustration so far but Muskan is rare so unsure if I should sell. They're only +10 because I can't for the life of me get some decent failstacks. Always accidentally succeed to +15 around 10 fs on Reblath..

Edited by Eppo

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0