• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening Attack speed Vs non awakening

40 posts in this topic

Posted

So ninja was fast as a motha when i first started

Very mobile quick attacks i felt like i wwas literally all over the screen

Which was what i enjoyed

No once i awakened i noticed you SLOW WAY WAY WAY down

I understand you attacks hit harder but  has anyone else now feel like they went from amob killing shinobi to a 95 year old who carrys around 6 sword? Is anyone else really dissapointed at the speed change with ninja awakening? spamming Shift-f and Down arrow F is getting old also haha

Posted

Yes.

Posted

The speed is a bit different but once you get use to it, it doesn't feel clucky anymore,  practice a bit more, and you'll destroy many opponents

1 person likes this

Posted

The speed is a bit different but once you get use to it, it doesn't feel clucky anymore,  practice a bit more, and you'll destroy many opponents

See i have been doing this

I just still feel i will be so useless in pvp

But i gotta try it out first

Just saying spamming the same 3 skills over and over whilre farming got kinda old haha

Posted

See i have been doing this

I just still feel i will be so useless in pvp

But i gotta try it out first

Just saying spamming the same 3 skills over and over whilre farming got kinda old haha

murderous intent, sudden decap, katana shower, serpent ascension, vacuum slash, ofc seamless and drastic measure are useful for pve too.. sometimes some chaospree's.. and shortsword has some good burst too...

what 3 -----in abilities do you only have to use to grind? only class like that I know of is witch/wizard/warrior/ranger kek. 

1 person likes this

Posted

yes overall attack speed is a little bit decreased, but not that bad, you need to use good combos, and it is a fact that awakened skills do much more damage, so it doesn't matter if it got a bit slower.

Posted

I clear mobs faster with my awakened skills but like I've been telling people, to be effective you gotta use non awakened skills too.  When my awakened skills are on CD I switch over to my non awakened skills.  Keeps fighting fun rather than spamming the same skills over and over again. 

Posted

Yea its a pretty big change from our base. Thats why some ninjas rerolled

Posted

Awaken ninja moves faster and can attack faster than base ninja. You have more cancels, to the point where you can cast 4 attacks in a row in less than a second. Your dash attack and second forward dodge move you very quickly. I don't know, I never found it to be slow and never understood why people thought so.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea its a pretty big change from our base. Thats why some ninjas rerolled

Its actually funny since alot of non-ninjas rerolled to it just for the 6 katanas. Although alot of them stopped playing once the novelty of the sheathing animations wore off. 

Posted

Its actually funny since alot of non-ninjas rerolled to it just for the 6 katanas. Although alot of them stopped playing once the novelty of the sheathing animations wore off. 

I wouldn't be mad at them for trying. Our awakening is pretty stylish lool I always feel like a mature / more powerful lann xD

Posted (edited)

Awaken ninja moves faster and can attack faster than base ninja. You have more cancels, to the point where you can cast 4 attacks in a row in less than a second. Your dash attack and second forward dodge move you very quickly. I don't know, I never found it to be slow and never understood why people thought so.

I'm sorry, can you tell me all the animations cancel we have in awakening stance?

Edited by crazyryoga

Posted

I wouldn't be mad at them for trying. Our awakening is pretty stylish lool I always feel like a mature / more powerful lann xD

Wut,

Lann masterrace is 12398712 fancier than having 6 katanas that aren't even used lel.

We have no spin2win, no 1 hp solo, no GF and LF.

If a class would have GF and LF I'd play it 10/10.

Posted

By that definition, wiz/witch move the fastest in the game because in  you can move the longest distance out of any class, instantly. lol

You sound like you didn't really play ninja for very long.

Posted

Wut,

Lann masterrace is 12398712 fancier than having 6 katanas that aren't even used lel.

We have no spin2win, no 1 hp solo, no GF and LF.

If a class would have GF and LF I'd play it 10/10.

At least we got the i-frames tho :D berserker does the spinning for us o3o

Posted

Put 10% as addon on Seamless. gg madafakaaa

Posted

Put 10% as addon on Seamless. gg madafakaaa

Give all hits of seamless downsmash . gg lool

Posted

At least we got the i-frames tho :D berserker does the spinning for us o3o

Yeah, sorta I guess.

Though Slipdash (especially the buffed one) and Fury iFrames are bae

Posted

We are quicker than we were without awakening. Stop complaining. We're a powerful class.

Posted

We are quicker than we were without awakening. Stop complaining. We're a powerful class.

lol no we are not

and I'm not complaining ----- just getting oppinions

went back to my musa awakening is much much mobile and faster thanks 

Posted (edited)

lol no we are not

and I'm not complaining ----- just getting oppinions

went back to my musa awakening is much much mobile and faster thanks 

So your awakened musa is a ninja pre awakening? I had no clue. That would explain why your unawakened ninja experience felt more mobile. I, however, I played a ninja pre awakening. I had less mobility then than I do now. Now, I can move much quicker and much safer than before. But of course, with your unawakened ninja that is in fact an awakened musa, I can see why you think that was a more mobile pre awakening class.

Edited by Sanks

Posted

So your awakened musa is a ninja pre awakening? I had no clue. That would explain why your unawakened ninja experience felt more mobile. I, however, I played a ninja pre awakening. I had less mobility then than I do now. Now, I can move much quicker and much safer than before. But of course, with your unawakened ninja that is in fact an awakened musa, I can see why you think that was a more mobile pre awakening class.

if you even knew how to read you would have understood hahahahaha

keep posting kid very entertaining at work today hahahahahaha

Posted

Yeah, sorta I guess.

Though Slipdash (especially the buffed one) and Fury iFrames are bae

Is lann finally high tier? last time i was checked was somewher e near the end of 2015

Posted

I'm sorry, can you tell me all the animations cancel we have in awakening stance?

the easiest would be murderous>drastic>serpent :U

Posted

the easiest would be murderous>drastic>serpent :U

drastic → serpent isn't ani cancel because you need to wait for the delay after drastic to cast serpent, and serpent animation is isn't shortened if you cast it after drastic or cast it on it's own.

the only ani cancel we have are seamless canceling corrupt, decap,vacuum slash, and vengeful barrier, and dual wield stances cancelling each other.

I might be the only one on ninja forums that feels like ninja awakening dumbed down the skill cap because you aren't reliant on so many animation cancels anymore, and the ones we do have are pretty much just 1 button instead of a combination of buttons.