• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to make my workers automatically work after i'm afk?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I currently own 5 skilled giant workers and I'm wondering how I'm able to make them work while I'm afk. I have to manually renew my workers they don't continuously work. So I'm wondering how I can make my giants continuously work.

Posted

asking how to be more lazy in bdo... you have to do it manually, it used to be you have to do each single one of them everytime... 

Posted

not sure what you mean

they will continue to work as long as they have stamina

if you feed them beer before they run out of stamina, they can continuously work

but there is not a (legal) way to fully automate them, so you will have to check back and feed them once in a while

Posted

not sure what you mean

they will continue to work as long as they have stamina

if you feed them beer before they run out of stamina, they can continuously work

but there is not a (legal) way to fully automate them, so you will have to check back and feed them once in a while

After my workers finished there job usually takes 40 minutes they aren't queue to work no more. So I would need to manually assign them back to there areas they worked at before.

Posted

After my workers finished there job usually takes 40 minutes they aren't queue to work no more. So I would need to manually assign them back to there areas they worked at before.

there is a button to restart

Posted

when you assign a task to a worker, you can choose how many times you want it to repeat

set it to max (50,000 times) and they should repeat until they run out of stamina

Posted

Recently, like in the last patch, my workers have been set to a task 50,000 times (the max), at full stamina, but will only do the task once then stop.  I have to re-order them to do the task each time they finish. 

Is this a bug?

Just started recently, used to work fine.

Posted

Recently, like in the last patch, my workers have been set to a task 50,000 times (the max), at full stamina, but will only do the task once then stop.  I have to re-order them to do the task each time they finish. 

Is this a bug?

Just started recently, used to work fine.

this means your bank is full.

1 person likes this

Posted

this means your bank is full.

Oh, it was full.  My bad, thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0