• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kakao, can we please talk about Ranger

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So i just wanted to know how -----ed up balance can be.

Iam grinding atm to lvl 60 at gahaz and i need around 400! Extra Large MP Potions to survive for about 45min to 1 hour and then i have no potions and my durability on my OFFHAND is at 0. Meanwhile lets take Wizard who dont even need 1 Potion ( thats kinda ok since hes... well a wizard ) but! Can grind up to 3 Hours and still has durability on his weapons? Same goes for Giant 0 Potions and grind up to 2 hours. Im kinda tired to run every 45 Minutes back to town spend 100k on repair and about 500k silver only for Potions...

PS: Give us finally gotha rensa...

PPS: Full gear is branded and i use 2 extraction gems.

And now u guys gonna tell me how op ranger ist right? @irrelevant 

@GM_Dew @CM_Aethon

Edited by Myntiix
10 people like this

Posted

Iam grinding atm to lvl 60 at gahaz and i need around 400! Extra Large MP Potions to survive for about 45min to 1 hour and then i have no potions and my durability on my OFFHAND is at 0. Meanwhile lets take Wizard who dont even need 1 Potions ( thats kinda ok since hes... well a wizard ) but! Can grind up to 3 Hours and still has durability on his weapons? Same goes for Giant 0 Potions and grind up to 2 hours. Im kinda tired to run every 45 Minutes back to town spend 100k on repair and about 500k silver only for Potions...

Sounds like you just don't know how the game works.

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds like you just don't know how the game works.

explain it to me.

4 people like this

Posted

wut m8

Posted

explain it to me.

Do your own research.

Google knows all.

Posted

Do your own research.

Google knows all.

tumblr_nj6cg4I6Xh1trbh6do1_400.gif

22 people like this

Posted

Iam grinding atm to lvl 60 at gahaz and i need around 400! Extra Large MP Potions to survive for about 45min to 1 hour and then i have no potions and my durability on my OFFHAND is at 0. Meanwhile lets take Wizard who dont even need 1 Potion ( thats kinda ok since hes... well a wizard ) but! Can grind up to 3 Hours and still has durability on his weapons? Same goes for Giant 0 Potions and grind up to 2 hours. Im kinda tired to run every 45 Minutes back to town spend 100k on repair and about 500k silver only for Potions...

@GM_Dew @CM_Aethon

Sure, remove that stupid grab that desyncs across an arena and still grabs, then we'll talk about lowering your mana cost or dura loss lul 

11 people like this

Posted

You can join the "oh no" club.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, remove that stupid grab that desyncs across an arena and still grabs, then we'll talk about lowering your mana cost or dura loss lul 

ok when u want to remove desync then u have to remove the game u brick.

Posted (edited)

ok when u want to remove desync then u have to remove the game u brick.

then go life skill and get free mats for herbal and grain juices, stop crying about ur 500k pot expense, maybe be smart enough what skill(s) trigger dura loss and not spam your spacebar like a 12 year old spamming his shit for the first time, you brick.

also learn to read caus I said to remove ur stupid ranger grab, not desync .... -----ing two digits man

Edited by ManlyBeard

Posted

@GM_Dew @CM_Aethon

Ranger since launch here, and man if you have to use 400 pots to be able to grind for an hour....reroll. You either don't have the AP or you can't play a Ranger right.

There are other classes with real issues and this isn't one of them. 

FYI, I don't use extraction gems and at the very most use 75 mana pots in an hour. HP pots, maybe 3.

5 people like this

Posted

try branding your offhand?

Posted (edited)

Ranger since launch here, and man if you have to use 400 pots to be able to grind for an hour....reroll. You either don't have the AP or you can't play a Ranger right.

There are other classes with real issues and this isn't one of them. 

FYI, I don't use extraction gems and at the very most use 75 mana pots in an hour. HP pots, maybe 3.

Ranger since release 221 ap  1 shoting every gahaz group with blade of waltz into space shotgun. Im not going to earn 0.2 % an hour thanks.

But i can share your secret with me.

then go life skill and get free mats for herbal and grain juices, stop crying about ur 500k pot expense, maybe be smart enough what skill(s) trigger dura loss and not spam your spacebar like a 12 year old spamming his shit for the first time, you brick.

also learn to read caus I said to remove ur stupid ranger grab, not desync .... -----ing two digits man

Why should they remove the grab when its the servers problem and not ranger? And btw i see that u have no freaking clue when u still think shotgun is the best skill do u still live in pre mediah?

Edited by Myntiix
4 people like this

Posted

@GM_Dew @CM_Aethon

Ok lets devs remove ranger grab, reduce dmg in pvp and you all your skills can cost 0 mana, do we have a deal? There is nothing in this world you can get for free :)

Posted (edited)

You mean the grab that shows me literally lifting people up in the air but all of a sudden they're on the ground, actually killing me while I'm in the animation? Sure.

Ok lets devs remove ranger grab, reduce dmg in pvp and you all your skills can cost 0 mana, do we have a deal? There is nothing in this world you can get for free :)

Meanwhile witch 360 noscope oneshot aoe with way less of an AP requirement and being less squishy.

Ranger has had a shitload of fixes to weapon durability during this game's lifetime, shit keeps popping back up. even with branded weapons it is a complete joke. anyway, try grinding lower places with squishier mobs. as for pots, that's the ranger life. sad as it is. I no longer need them because I have enough SP that I skilled awakening AA, but God knows I suffered up to 59 chugging pots.

Edited by Katsuragi
4 people like this

Posted

Have you nvested in some sustain skill addons?

Posted

God tier in 1vs1, god tier in mass pvp , god tier in pve since march and still crying... Thats just pathethic... Same as crying about 500k cost of pots when you can earn at gahaz 15m per hour...

Like i said there is nothing in this world for free... Sacrifice your grab and dmg in pvp and you can have your skills being mana free, do we have a deal or not?

Posted

You can restore your MP with skills. Are you just spamming the same skill over and over?

I've never had problems managing MP in PVE.

Posted

You mean the grab that shows me literally lifting people up in the air but all of a sudden they're on the ground, actually killing me while I'm in the animation? Sure.

Meanwhile witch 360 noscope oneshot aoe with way less of an AP requirement and being less squishy.

Wtf you even talking about, wiz/witch isnt only class in this game... Its just pathethic to justify your crying with another top tier class as excuse...

Posted

God tier in 1vs1, god tier in mass pvp , god tier in pve since march and still crying... Thats just pathethic... Same as crying about 500k cost of pots when you can earn at gahaz 15m per hour...

Like i said there is nothing in this world for free... Sacrifice your grab and dmg in pvp and you can have your skills being mana free, do we have a deal or not?

Wtf you even talking about, wiz/witch isnt only class in this game... Its just pathethic to justify your crying with another top tier class as excuse.. 

aren't you that guy who denied wizard is a blatantly broken class?

Posted (edited)

You can restore your MP with skills. Are you just spamming the same skill over and over?

I've never had problems managing MP in PVE.

i know that blasting gust restore a lot of mana but in the same time i want to be efficent and with bg its hard. But i will try this out.

1. God tier in 1vs1? Nice joke

15m per hour at gahaz? Show me and dont count scrolls into s/h. And i dont want anything for " free " stop muting words in my mouth i never said.

Edited by Myntiix

Posted (edited)

Wtf you even talking about, wiz/witch isnt only class in this game... Its just pathethic to justify your crying with another top tier class as excuse...

What does that have to do with anything.

God tier in 1vs1, god tier in mass pvp , god tier in pve since march [...]

Oh I see... the poor thing.
It's not your fault, you're just delusional!

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

@GM_Dew @CM_Aethon

Meehhh look at him, he can grind more then me. This game sucks! 

World of Azeroth is still waiting for you buddy, Blizzard is missing you. 

Posted

Meehhh look at him, he can grind more then me. This game sucks! 

World of Azeroth is still waiting for you buddy, Blizzard is missing you. 

Never played wow in my life but nice try.

Posted

Never played wow in my life but nice try.

Sure.

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s900-c85.jpg