• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Safety or Chicken?   34 votes

1. 1. Safety or Chicken?

• Safety Dance
    • Chicken Dance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

This Saturday, at Valencia Castle Ground, ManUp-group will continue its tradition of performing the Safety Dance. 

Mad King will send out his top Cucks who will gather local populus as per Human Shield Project to defend against yet another illusory enemy reaching out from within the mad mind of the Mad King.

Entertainment features Mad King's top kek line up: Mac, Feedz and a Blondie and many others as thralls. Alas the Traitor-squad tried poisoning the Well and they are held deep within dungeons of the Sand Castle, only taken out when mad dogs such as them are needed. Luckily as long as Mad King does not change Gravity of things and do the Chicken Dance we all can count for Safety of a Sand Castle without a fight yet another week. 

"Every crowd has a silver lining" - and we all know whose pockets Sand Castle thralls aka ManUp-group are lining.
Now enjoy the show!

Edited by Irrelephant
1 person likes this

Posted

What the ----- are you talking about. That was complete jibberish. You are trying way too hard.

Posted

What the ----- are you talking about. That was complete jibberish. You are trying way too hard.

Too much for your brain to process? Don't worry, everyone is welcome to watch non-fighting at Valencia. Meanwhile elsewhere there will be huge PvP action with a lot of twists and plots in play that will demand some level of intellect to interpret and enjoy. xD

Posted

Too much for your brain to process? Don't worry, everyone is welcome to watch non-fighting at Valencia. Meanwhile elsewhere there will be huge PvP action with a lot of twists and plots in play that will demand some level of intellect to interpret and enjoy. xD

Why are you being such a jackass, I have nothing to do with the low pay you get as a wal-mart greeter. 

Talking in "ye-olde English" doesn't make you smarter than me. If defending your castle makes you a cuck then I guess Iconic & Gravity are cucks too?

Posted

Why are you being such a jackass, I have nothing to do with the low pay you get as a wal-mart greeter. 

Talking in "ye-olde English" doesn't make you smarter than me. If defending your castle makes you a cuck then I guess Iconic & Gravity are cucks too?

Iconic nor Gravity has been sitting on same castle without any fights for several weeks now. 

What a low-shot going irl stuff but I'll have you know I am gainfully employed, with enough pay that I don't need to use "services" wal-mart offers.

I am in no way saying I am a towering intellect, just making fun that you are saying you don't understand the meaning of what I had said.. even though you obviously did so banter on my friend :)

Posted

Iconic nor Gravity has been sitting on same castle without any fights for several weeks now. 

What a low-shot going irl stuff but I'll have you know I am gainfully employed, with enough pay that I don't need to use "services" wal-mart offers.

I am in no way saying I am a towering intellect, just making fun that you are saying you don't understand the meaning of what I had said.. even though you obviously did so banter on my friend :)

No guild is brave enough to fight ManUp in the first place. That's why they have no fight. Everyone is afraid of losing to ManUp. Even when there's an open challenge giving their opponents complete advantage, open gates, everything. Still they reject the offer and dodge. 

You claim I'm the one going for the "low shot" when you're the one that opened up by calling me stupid, pot calling the kettle black. 

It's still jibberish, and you're still trying too hard. I do understand it, I understand that when you're the best you will always have haters.

Posted

1/10 what is this shit? 

Literally dogshit how or what possessed you to think this would be meme worthy enough to post and disgrace these forums with? 

I'm ashamed to be allowing this garbage to live by posting on it but there isn't much else on these forums anymore and I needed something to do while taking a shit at work

1 person likes this

Posted

No guild is brave enough to fight ManUp in the first place. That's why they have no fight. Everyone is afraid of losing to ManUp. Even when there's an open challenge giving their opponents complete advantage, open gates, everything. Still they reject the offer and dodge. 

blah blah

What a load of ----ey.. ManUp havent had a fight worth mentioning after the first week of New World, right now it could be already called Welfare Castle since they don't have to do anything to keep it. Issuing "challenge" meant dancing in the tune ManUp set for them and it would be height of idiocy to eat that bait. If you want to talk of dodging then I guess I have to remind you the lapdog guilds ManUp brough in countless numbers at mere hint of Gravity coming over. Now you can rest in peace due sorry ass rules of New World sieges where one can't build while holding a region but I do think they have something mind with their friends in Iconic knocking Vision free that will introduce bit more chaos into mix coming weeks, unless Vision is gonna play dumb and go for same region they lost again.. but we shall see, as said everywhere else the sieges look to build in quite the show while at Valencia you can continue with the Safety Dance :)

Posted

Mad King will send out his top Cucks

made me smile tbh  :]

pls no bully. not our fault all the other guilds after merge turned out to be huge dissapointmentzntztz, or just dont wanna siege altogether. 

HEYYYYYYYY!!

I just had this brilliant idea... same as castle guilds switch to alt guilds to node fight during the week, why wont smaller guilds "merge" for weekends to grab ez money territories? 

you can meet new ppls, siege w/o awkward alliance mechanics aand spread the moneys evenly between each other w/o final wars or promises to transfer castle next week etc etc

567d0cd0100372e1d5314a6186f11db9.png

*winks creepily at Vertex* x10

Posted

1/10 what is this shit? 

Literally dogshit how or what possessed you to think this would be meme worthy enough to post and disgrace these forums with? 

I'm ashamed to be allowing this garbage to live by posting on it but there isn't much else on these forums anymore and I needed something to do while taking a shit at work

Hit and sunk there lmao... please tell me more of the butthurt you are feeling after checking this post :D 

Posted

Hit and sunk there lmao... please tell me more of the butthurt you are feeling after checking this post :D 

I gave my unbiased opinion, I fail to see what made you come to the illogical conclusion of "butthurt"

i thoroughly have reread my post and my stance hasn't changed nor do I see butthurt, I'm a neutral party who's quit the game long ago. 

I'm sure you're just starting out the forum game and that's fine I guess, the material just wasnt there though

Posted

made me smile tbh  :]

pls no bully. not our fault all the other guilds after merge turned out to be huge dissapointmentzntztz, or just dont wanna siege altogether. 

HEYYYYYYYY!!

I just had this brilliant idea... same as castle guilds switch to alt guilds to node fight during the week, why wont smaller guilds "merge" for weekends to grab ez money territories? 

you can meet new ppls, siege w/o awkward alliance mechanics aand spread the moneys evenly between each other w/o final wars or promises to transfer castle next week etc etc

*winks creepily at Vertex* x10

ya cuz sieges r so much fun x d

also we don't play the game for ez money. Here in Vertex, the premium gay guild of NA, we play the game for pvp. 

Posted (edited)

i dedicate this Saturday's war to a true hero, a remarkable icon, an outstanding role model, Gabe the pupper, may he bork in peace

maxresdefault[1].jpg

Edited by Syeong
2 people like this

Posted

i thoroughly have reread my post and my stance hasn't changed nor do I see butthurt, I'm a neutral party who's quit the game long ago. 

Yet another one of these "I'm just here for entertainment and don't take part in actual game" ...if you think these forums suck then aswell as quitting the game please quit the forums too. However you seem to be opinionated enough to still keep secretly playing, maybe even keeping it secret from yourself.. do you perhaps have a dual-personality, one that keeps playing the game while other personality sleeps eh? :D Either way I already counted you as a ManUp thrall and my stance on that hasn't changed either.

1 person likes this

Posted

ya cuz sieges r so much fun x d

also we don't play the game for ez money. Here in Vertex, the premium gay guild of NA, we play the game for pvp. 

b-b-but.. sieges = ez money + pvp. win win? at least Balenos Serendia and previously stalemated Calpheon

Posted

Yet another one of these "I'm just here for entertainment and don't take part in actual game" ...if you think these forums suck then aswell as quitting the game please quit the forums too. However you seem to be opinionated enough to still keep secretly playing, maybe even keeping it secret from yourself.. do you perhaps have a dual-personality, one that keeps playing the game while other personality sleeps eh? :D Either way I already counted you as a ManUp thrall and my stance on that hasn't changed either.

trying this hard in 2017 LUL

1 person likes this

Posted

HEYYYYYYYY!!

I'm not sure who would be willing to run a guild like that, and I imagine it'd be incredibly unorganized. It would likely fall apart after the first or second loss.
Also, in Vertex's case, we wouldn't be able to take the main reason we manage to accomplish anything in the first place: our GM/shotcaller.

I'd rather just independently drop on a territory for fun, fully expecting to lose (which is actually something we have been considering).

I just can't see groups of random people from different guilds having the comms discipline, organization, or synergy needed to make any kind of impact in a territory war.

Posted

Dang I made it to the topkek lineup

Posted (edited)

keep your RP ingame paladin

Edited by Rahjin

Posted

keep your RP ingame paladin

You guessed wrong.. from ssSsssSs thread 2nd page:

I am in no way affiliated with Iconic nor Gravity. My opinions are my own and most of them have hit the root of the truth well enough to spill such nice salty replies we have here and on other topics.

I hope you get it this time. 

trying this hard in 2017 LUL

You call this trying hard? LUL indeed

Dang I made it to the topkek lineup

You are welcome :D 

Posted

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

This Saturday, at Valencia Castle Ground, ManUp-group will continue its tradition of performing the Safety Dance. 

Mad King will send out his top Cucks who will gather local populus as per Human Shield Project to defend against yet another illusory enemy reaching out from within the mad mind of the Mad King.

Entertainment features Mad King's top kek line up: Mac, Feedz and a Blondie and many others as thralls. Alas the Traitor-squad tried poisoning the Well and they are held deep within dungeons of the Sand Castle, only taken out when mad dogs such as them are needed. Luckily as long as Mad King does not change Gravity of things and do the Chicken Dance we all can count for Safety of a Sand Castle without a fight yet another week. 

"Every crowd has a silver lining" - and we all know whose pockets Sand Castle thralls aka ManUp-group are lining.
Now enjoy the show!

Nothing triggers me more than that font dude, it's like retards with comic sans ms all over again

Posted

Well 6 castles placed on Valencia right now. 

Game on tonight. Time to see Mandown?

Posted

Well 6 castles placed on Valencia right now. 

Game on tonight. Time to see Mandown?

This,  I bet OP feels smart now. 

Posted (edited)

Tonight should be fun.

Also, ignore Irrelephant.  He's just a forum troll.

Edited by Sniffles

Posted

bcCumming.jpg

2 people like this