• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Notice] Log in / Connectivity Issues - 1/21

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for keeping an eye on us :3 

Always wondered if you have an audible server alarm when certain connections aren't processing correctly....might be something worthwhile devving 

Posted

I've been logged in all day afk fishing without an issue. Weird.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some of us are still in a siege war so yes it matters a great deal and may stalemate the region. I want compensation, and I bet most people feel the same way that are in the fight, so speak for yourself please.

Youre not getting shit, entitled kid

3 people like this

Posted

Are there some people out there that still can't swap channels? I'm still unable to swap channels :/.

Posted

thanks for the quick fix. I know it was prime time, but in most games ive played no gms on weekends so im super happy u were here :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems like me and a few other people are still unable to log in, getting stuck at processing until failed to connect on the menu.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Posted

Seems like me and a few other people are still unable to log in, getting stuck at processing until failed to connect on the menu.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I'm having this issue as well. Haven't been able to log in since this morning. Getting real frustrated that I'm missing out on attendance rewards!

Posted

Are you demanding a free PEN? Pft.

rofl ofc not

Posted

I'm having this issue as well. Haven't been able to log in since this morning. Getting real frustrated that I'm missing out on attendance rewards!

Yeah now I can't log in either

Posted

Yeah now I can't log in either

I heard the mobs cannot log in too.

I expect we get some ancient pearl for compensation or just Lavientia’s Shiny Box.

Posted

Neat, no compensation?

Compensation?

Jojo? 

here, take this cron stone

Posted

Thank you for actively watching the servers! :D

Posted

so what they dont have to give comp i wouldn't screw all of you ;)

Posted

I have this problem too. Game is very laggy and when i enter the game i got DC after 1 min.

Posted

If You have any problems with loging in even after this fast patch then the only thing to solve this is to disable your brand new hack engine... i mean Anti Virus and wait for its update xD 

sorry had to write it.

Any way / any how - no problems so far, maybe run a file check ?

Posted

@CM_Aethon Heya Can you like fix your servers... k thanks... its 2017 shits not that hard to do....

lol

Posted

I don't think we need compensation for 30 minutes of messy servers. These things happen.
We're already getting ~1 mil per day, plus nearly every event. 
o.O

1MIL per day how what am i not doing? or what am i doing wrong?

Posted

Make somethiung with ninja plis!!!!

all the classes are strong but ninja is like a piece of paper!!!!

Posted

Getting    Failed to load the browser.Please restart the launcher. with error (-15) kick me had the down load 2 hours later get the kick from the game & get the error ,try ed the change location didn't work also.....

Posted

12:00am 2017-01-24 Cant log in having the same log in issue. Please fix the issues asap and ty.

Posted

Make somethiung with ninja plis!!!!

all the classes are strong but ninja is like a piece of paper!!!!

I dunno what you're doing... but my ninja is pretty strong. Tamer is the broken class no devs care about :(

Posted

Mt lag spikes are terrible.  Chat lag.  Three times I have fallen through the world and died as I hit the floor of my house, or the road of Heidel.  These lag issues are nothing I have had issues with before.  Death by logging in started several weeks ago. 

Posted

Youre not getting shit, entitled kid

suck on my balls hans brix.

Posted

@CM_Aethon The lag is worse than ever. We literally could not grind at all today because of lag, screens reloading, and shaky screens. The problem seems to be getting worse. Is this going to be fixed or addressed? It is unplayable. It doesn't matter if we are grinding or simply processing. The lag is ridiculous!