• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Saturday Siege 1/21/2017

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Discuss!

Posted

Vision got salty iconic outzerg them last week so they decided to super Zerg mediah to prove a point; that they're trash

5 people like this

Posted

Vision got salty iconic outzerg them last week so they decided to super Zerg mediah to prove a point; that they're trash

Sounds about right.

Posted

Siege is a 2 week process 

Posted

S A L T 

Posted

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Having 5 allies should also get you a castle. 

meme-kermit-drinking-tea-but-thats-none-

Edited by Plain
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

LOL.

Still laughing.

Edited by Symbiotic

Posted

Saturday siege salt mines 

Sounds about right.

I don't get the hate.

I get that gravity lost their castle but you should be proud that you held out that long.  Gravity got to PvP. Vision got to PvP. Everyone involved got to PvP and it was a good time (server lagg aside).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I also don't recall Vsion claiming they are anti zerg and then taking an entire server fulll of any guild they could muster from thir old server like a particular Uno guild did today.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saturday siege salt mines 

I don't get the hate.

I get that gravity lost their castle but you should be proud that you held out that long.  Gravity got to PvP. Vision got to PvP. Everyone involved got to PvP and it was a good time (server lagg aside).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I also don't recall Vsion claiming they are anti zerg and then taking an entire server fulll of any guild they could muster from thir old server like a particular Uno guild did today.

dude what are you talking about lmao. Everyone in gravity is proud we were able to stalemate a 4 hour long 6v1 siege.  regardless how you put it, whether its " blah blah at least we had fun blah blah" ya ya, that was cool, that was fun. But fact still remains, we still got zerged, still stalemated, and thats still disappointing.  

gg to all that came out tho, got alot of good clips. 

Posted

What did they mean by this?

1234435353.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

1234435353.jpg

Eh I never saw that so you have in fact proved me wrong.

Posted

I remember when I was in gravity and we brought 4 guilds to go take mediah from manup.. we didn't make it passed the 2nd gate and the whole time torment was saying siege is a 2 week process. 

Posted

Gravity trying to talk shit like they didn't hire multiple guilds to Ghost place so we were all left with shitty ass base placements, and some guilds couldn't even place down everything they needed. lol took hikikimori 3 hours just to find a spot open.

Posted

theres shittalking going on? :x where?

anyway gf everybody - was fun (aside from the weird lags that happened)

Posted

I remember when I was in gravity and we brought 4 guilds to go take mediah from manup.. we didn't make it passed the 2nd gate and the whole time torment was saying siege is a 2 week process. 

You mean Waifu/Gravity/Prey vs Manup?

Back when sieges were 3 hours and no one had good elephants or gear/awakenings? That was essentially a 2v1 compared to a 4v1. Didn't gates get nerfed since then too?

1 person likes this

Posted

in other news, does anyone have any info on how Alloy took Calpheon? just curious if they allied with anyone to just take the region or actually fought for it.

Posted

You and many others are so ignorant about sieges,  The reason Mediah wasn't taken was because more/stronger guilds weren't taken.  It is incredibly difficult to break through castle gates while 90 top tier players beat on you.  And most the numbers King Orca brought in were to place inside the castle to avoid letting ManUp out or move to better defensive positions.  If you were at the siege you'd see that BC and BR were the only ones who could break through manup's wall of people on the inside, every other guild just got melted immediately. 

Anyone with a brain and siege experience (other than salty players), respect how Orca took down ManUp.

2 people like this

Posted

in other news, does anyone have any info on how Alloy took Calpheon? just curious if they allied with anyone to just take the region or actually fought for it.

They fought LotD for it.

Unsure if there was any others placed before it however, but I logged in to see the remains of what appeared to be a solid 1v1.

Posted (edited)

Anyone with a brain and siege experience (other than salty players), respect how Orca took down ManUp.

I can't say I respect it but it was definitely the pvp we asked for. Honesty the only thing I can respect is the coordination BC had with all the other guilds.

BC and BR were the only guild pushing but each other guild was station at a different direction of our base guarding 2-4 cannons. Without those guild we would have had hwatcha's avaliable to aid in the courtyard so you can't really say the other guilds didn't play a part. A entire guild is one hell of a cannon defense .

Edited by TaG

Posted

1234435353.jpg

LOL

Posted

You mean Waifu/Gravity/Prey vs Manup?

Back when sieges were 3 hours and no one had good elephants or gear/awakenings? That was essentially a 2v1 compared to a 4v1. Didn't gates get nerfed since then too?

and now look it's easier to defend having those things sooo? 

Posted

I saw bits of the Mediah siege from Vision POV on Twitch and it was basically a slaughter.  They went in, got destroyed by Gravity casters, and they sat dead waiting on a timer.  It was pretty boring tbh.

Posted

They fought LotD for it.

Unsure if there was any others placed before it however, but I logged in to see the remains of what appeared to be a solid 1v1.

Hello, I'm from Alloy, it was a 1v1 against LotD for the majority, the only other guild that placed was RavensofWar, which was taken out by Alloy within the first 15-20 minuted of the siege. After that Alloy and LotD had a fair 1v1 which lasted about and hour and a half, which, obviously, ended with Alloy victorious. LotD had very good communication and strategies, however Alloy just had better gear. I'm not sure what the numbers on LotD's side were, but we had 79 people exactly.

3 people like this

Posted

congratulations to alloy btw

1 person likes this