• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Saturday Siege 1/21/2017

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Those Vision scores were embarrassing. I just can't also understand how 5 guilds with at least 60+ members can't destroy Gravity.

1 person likes this

Posted

Those Vision scores were embarrassing. I just can't also understand how 5 guilds with at least 60+ members can't destroy Gravity.

Troll.

That's when you know how much gear gap there is.

Posted

60v90+ who are defending a castle isn't great odds, so fighting 5 guilds who all have 50'sh gives gravity the advantage in every fight

1 person likes this

Posted

60v90+ who are defending a castle isn't great odds, so fighting 5 guilds who all have 50'sh gives gravity the advantage in every fight

plz vision is geared n got over 500mil each from five week of welfare check. They just suck at pvp. Go back to wood chopping guild. Gundel couldn't even buy tet ogre last night. Disappointed

Posted

Siege is a 2 week process 

285a2d73f7ae0eacad58b5571405373e.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

mfw gravity players are acting like they also didn't try to siege mediah castle and also failed

Gravity couldnt take the castle from Man up when gravity was better than man up even with the help of FML and Prey

Must we all pretend the past didn't happen =.=

Edited by Zazule

Posted (edited)

mfw gravity players are acting like they also didn't try to siege mediah castle and also failed

Gravity couldnt take the castle from Man up when gravity was better than man up even with the help of FML and Prey

That was what, a 3v1 ( i dont remember prey but sure) , 3 hour sieges, little to no awakening or elephants... Where as here you guys had what 5 guilds ( not 3) full awakenings, tons of elepehants and a 4 hour window.. k 

Edited by Sinistartko

Posted (edited)

That was what, a 3v1 ( i dont remember prey but sure) , 3 hour sieges, little to no awakening or elephants... Where as here you guys had what 5 guilds ( not 3) full awakenings, tons of elepehants and a 4 hour window.. k 

Call it what u want but gravity was built as a siege guild on a zerge, not only a 3v1 vs manup but, a 2v1 vs mangobay that was sadly not an impressive victory in anyones eyes, you want to talk about bringing numbers of guilds but I doubt the 5 guilds aside from chonation and support hardly compare to the almost 250+ man zerge of gravity+ waifuhunta+ prey, you want to talk shit for the first time in months of gravity being relevant like u accomplished some great feat, but in reality all you did was spam witches and wizards on roofs and warriors in the single chokepoint of the castle. but nice hypocritical view point seeing as you never had a problem zerging down any guild with your overrated ally FML pre-merge. i.e. support ill just leave u with ur guild leaders own words 

Edited by Tamlen

Posted

Call it what u want but gravity was built as a siege guild on a zerge, not only a 3v1 vs manup but, a 2v1 vs mangobay that was sadly not an impressive victory in anyones eyes, you want to talk about bringing numbers of guilds but I doubt the 5 guilds aside from chonation and support hardly compare to the almost 250+ man zerge of gravity+ waifuhunta+ prey, you want to talk shit for the first time in months of gravity being relevant like u accomplished some great feat, but in reality all you did was spam witches and wizards on roofs and warriors in the single chokepoint of the castle. but nice hypocritical view point seeing as you never had a problem zerging down any guild with your overrated ally FML pre-merge. i.e. support ill just leave u with ur guild leaders own words 

lol? ok

Posted

Dont worry when man up takes the castle, you can show all of na how easy it is to take mediah castle from a top tier guild. Surely you wont bring extra guilds either and just 1v1 them out of the castle

2 people like this

Posted

why would we - lets be real .. we stalemated them - we didnt win - they didnt win... end of that weird 3v1 ppl keep bringing up... and it was a good fight on every side

same this time. they did good - we stalemated ... nobody won but everybody fought to their best.

Posted (edited)

Dont worry when man up takes the castle, you can show all of na how easy it is to take mediah castle from a top tier guild. Surely you wont bring extra guilds either and just 1v1 them out of the castle

ManUp and Gravity should 1v1 at mediah now. But lets be real, there's other guilds who want that mediah + now 2 week pay(like vision). Who is vision going to help first? ManUp is who Vision helps first(which is foolish since ManUp is stronger, but who cares right). In the end, if you are to assume ManUp and Gravity both end up on Mediah next week, the winner is whoever has the stronger allies. Considering Gravities allies are weak, they will lose unless they end up with more guilds in order to overpower the stronger allies. If only we could now get ManUp and Gravity a 1v1 at Mediah. Sadly that probably can't happen for a number of reasons, but one of those being the fact Calpheon was practically a 1v1, and vision is way stronger then the guild who won it and would of won calph and got 2 weeks pay and had fun pvp, and constant pressure every week. Mistakes were made(from a better for vision $$$ standpoint). That means if vision didn't go to Mediah again, it would of all been for naught. 

Edited by Scapegoaties

Posted

we should just all go calpheon

Posted

FYI, during that time, there was no awakenings as well as no nerfs to the gate yet. 

But

vector-whatever-guy-meme-face-any-design

Also, you're probably one of the reasons why you guys can't take over the castle

klkklklklure.PNG

5/42 KDR

Posted (edited)

We actually took mediah castle 1v1 against iconic 3 weeks ago. Iconic is still leaps and bounds better than vision too, no reason to expect your guild can actually hold a castle.

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

We actually took mediah castle 1v1 against iconic 3 weeks ago. 

gz on open gates def not given

974caa4c037bbb18c3ca3ec6dcfa286c.png

Edited by Hide on Forum

Posted (edited)

Nothing

Edited by Nebz

Posted

Nothing

WHAT. Where did that witty comment about licking foreheards go:D

Posted

bruh not even iconic thinks they are better than us, bad troll bait.

Posted

and greggy guild hops to barcode.

Posted (edited)

I remember when I was in gravity and we brought 4 guilds to go take mediah from manup.. we didn't make it passed the 2nd gate and the whole time torment was saying siege is a 2 week process. 

trep i know ur salty greggy got to get back into gravity after leaving. but it was only 2 guilds and one of em is comparable to a crippled person.

sorry bruh, i saw happyghost twitch stream. Gravity entire base defense was down and that wierd lag spike also didnt allow em to respawn. So vision and there # of guilds has no excuse.

Edited by Slippery

Posted

support had less than 30 people there FYI. None of the guilds brought more than 60 people I don't think except for maybe vision, and possibly wolves.

Posted

support had less than 30 people there FYI. None of the guilds brought more than 60 people I don't think except for maybe vision, and possibly wolves.

Please release footage of you looking for base placement for 3 hours. I am still laughing about that. I want to watch the whole 3 hour process.

Posted

Please release footage of you looking for base placement for 3 hours. I am still laughing about that. I want to watch the whole 3 hour process.

LOL! They try to place a fort but.. 

11428182_1777184955841351_1076742201_n.j :D

Posted

Wait until upcoming weeks when mediah siege completely changes and they no longer only have to hold one choke-point by simply looking down over a ledge into a pit of enemies. Also 

sorry bruh, i saw happyghost twitch stream. Gravity entire base defense was down and that wierd lag spike also didnt allow em to respawn. So vision and there # of guilds has no excuse.

Just to note don't take that as a disadvantage for gravity. It was unfortunate for everyone but that was actually the only time Gravity was able to push out of their base because all guilds were having trouble respawning or many were stuck on the "Now Processing" screen. If anything it affected the other guilds more. Regardless I don't see the outcome changing much even if that extra time was allotted to the attacking guilds. 

All in all i think it was a fun fight and I am happy to see what happens next week with the new expansion and how that affects the aids castle which is mediah. imo a Gravity vs Manup 1v1 would be cool to see even though we already probably know the outcome. since a 1v1 probably isn't likely I would at least like to see some bigger fights rather than a one sided zerg 3v3 4v4 something like that. Even if large siege guilds start employing smaller guilds to help defend. All that will do is open PvP for more guilds.