• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lvl 59 trying to hit 60 asap

25 posts in this topic

Posted

HI there, straight to the point my gearscore is 190/200/270, I was doing pirates but I would end up getting overweight too often and was just a hassle overall. Im not here for money Im here for strict exp. I am currently at gahaz with the villa buff at all times. Was wondering if there could be an even more efficient way to get exp, of course being reasonable. Thank you ahead of time! Trying to hit 60 as soon as possible before magoria patch hits just to have it out of the way (at 45% I doubt Ill hit it) but hey I rather get as close as possible.

Posted

You have good enough gear to do Aakman in a 5-man group, which gives around 3% exp an hour during weekends. Otherwise, Fogans are a tad better than Gahaz for exp. But you're better off just staying at Gahaz as it's the better spot when you factor in silver per hour as well

1 person likes this

Posted

So if I were to do fogans without the villa buff I would be getting more exp? I can always get more money in my life skills i just really wanna get this out of the way haha. I will try Fogans in a bit then, thank you kindly. If anyone else has a suggestion Im all ears.

Posted

So if I were to do fogans without the villa buff I would be getting more exp? I can always get more money in my life skills i just really wanna get this out of the way haha. I will try Fogans in a bit then, thank you kindly. If anyone else has a suggestion Im all ears.

Well, you'd have to buy the villa near Fogans to keep up the exp buff

Posted (edited)

Oh thats right thank you!

Edited by Seboros

Posted

Bashims is really good solo XP for a class with mobility. You get shit all for silver and other drops but they are purely there for the XP.

Posted

Why 60 before Mangoria ?

Posted

Why 60 before Mangoria ?

No actual reason, I just wanted to push myself and have somewhat of a goal. It's harder to hit a goal if there is no certain time for me personally.

Posted

Why 60 before Mangoria ?

whats mangoria gonna change?

Posted

Gahaz bandits is 1% an hour for me at 59. Get tons of Pila Fe's aswell. Elites also drop black stones, Rocaba amulet, and possibly a Seraps Necklace

Posted

So far I switched over to fogans and indeed got a slight better exp rate, I was getting about about 1% an hour and fogans gave maybe 1.1-1.2% an hour which is great! Tonight I got about 11% which was really good.

Posted

Fogan is realy nice and not so many ppl are comming so you can concentrate on monster instead of pvp

Posted (edited)

HI there, straight to the point my gearscore is 190/200/270, I was doing pirates but I would end up getting overweight too often and was just a hassle overall. Im not here for money Im here for strict exp. I am currently at gahaz with the villa buff at all times. Was wondering if there could be an even more efficient way to get exp, of course being reasonable. Thank you ahead of time! Trying to hit 60 as soon as possible before magoria patch hits just to have it out of the way (at 45% I doubt Ill hit it) but hey I rather get as close as possible.

Hey bro, just hit 60 yesterday. I've always done grinding the hard way so hopefully these tips help you out. (some of this stuff I only did after 70% and had 168 ap until 50%)

-listen to music or podcasts

-use your 200% every day

-grind your hardest on weekends (10-15 hours)

-grind fogans or gahaz

-don't loot (from time to time maybe pick up a few things

-find the best rotation of skills to use to one shot the mobs or kill in 2 skills (watch your cool downs and get into a rhythm)

-use any exp thing you can (pets, crystals, elixers, costume)

-set daily exp goals and push it if you are not tired (mine was 5% a day, would push to 7-10 most times, or miss the day of grinding)

-hide your exp bar from time to time

-do other stuff like node wars and gathering from time to time

Went from 81% starting last friday and got level 60 mid day sunday. I'm 183/293, and got about .6% exp an hour on week days, and about 1 - 1.1% an hour on weekends at fogans and gahaz. Set goals and go hard, I myself don't mind grinding and enjoy it. GL man

Edited by FilthyFish
1 person likes this

Posted

The post before mine is sound advice. just let your petts loot dont pick up anything. honestly id pick fogans and just not loot at all so you only have to leave when all your shit is broken. use xp pots food buffs and make sure to use your movement skills from base warrior to get from pack to pack as fast as possible. thats for solo if you can get a group on the weekends honestly jail or valencia dungeon 5 mans with all your buffs up is probably the best xp you can get. pirates on main in a full group with no looting at all is also pretty good but i agree pirates is a hassle too much pvp drama sometimes. good luck getting 60 :D

Posted

Bashims is really good solo XP for a class with mobility. You get shit all for silver and other drops but they are purely there for the XP.

Have you tried bashims as 59 warrior going to 60, if so what % / hour did you get?

Posted

Have you tried bashims as 59 warrior going to 60, if so what % / hour did you get?

Sorry for the late reply. I did 58-60 on my ranger at bashims and was getting about the same amount as a party on main at pirates while I was doing solo. Bashims is great if you have mobility but sucks for classes without aoe/mobility.

Posted

Also: Uninterrupted main spot and sausans solo is decent exp. I got around .8% an hour during the week. And got around 1.1% per hour on the weekend. The money is also really good if you have good pets. The only issue is griefers. 

Posted

I'm currently 58, rerolled 2 weeks ago with the same goal of 60 asap. I do Desert Nagas and Desert Fogans mostly with a side of Gahaz on weekends. Nets me 3-5% per hour if I work at it.

Posted

Currently at 86% and tried crescents, fogans, Gahaz, and pirates. Seems that Fogans is the best for xp rates for different reasons as Less people, Few drops, Drops are weightless, A villa nearby for repairs and selling said drops, the mobs are well densed.

Posted

Sorry for the late reply. I did 58-60 on my ranger at bashims and was getting about the same amount as a party on main at pirates while I was doing solo. Bashims is great if you have mobility but sucks for classes without aoe/mobility.

Good to know, looks like that's my place to be as a warrior, I haven't been there since I leveled there 56-57. Money is pretty shit but pila fe >>>> arc, and goal is to hit 60 as fast as possible with as little competition as possible so it works for me. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Good to know, looks like that's my place to be as a warrior, I haven't been there since I leveled there 56-57. Money is pretty shit but pila fe >>>> arc, and goal is to hit 60 as fast as possible with as little competition as possible so it works for me. Thanks!

Yeah if you want xp without caring for the cash then Bashims is the place to be. Don't forget to get the villa nearby while you do it and get the +10ap buff and +10% combat xp buff. Faster clears = better xp :)

Edited by haybreee
1 person likes this

Posted

i like the advice about hiding the exp bar? cause i keep looking at it, and it seems to hinder me a bit cause of how slow xp im getting, even when im at fogans lol, i need to see where to hide it in settings.

Posted

I am grinding pirates main rotation, getting about 1% an hour with 50% book on. But in same time I got so much money. I got like 60k bandanas (127m) to turn in so far, 30m in Calpheon, 15k timber pieces (4.5m), 40m (party loot) in Heidel I auto collect and about 20 rings for sale still in MP.

Hide exp bar, don't go 24/7 solo, take 15 min breaks every 2 hours (why its good not solo - can go on box afk for a little bit). Also with 2 people to can watch TV without totally relying on yourself!

I should hit 60 by Sunday (106% / hours) as I managed to grind 14% yesterday so assuming 28% both Sat/Sun. It kind of sucks this maintenance will be slowing me down ALOT...

17% - Mon (4%) / Tue (13%)
5% - Wed
14% - Thu
14% - Fri
28% - Sat
28% - Sun

Posted

Hey. Just go on Pirate Island, Take horse with you, don't pick up loot, just let ur pets do the job and grind. At the weekend with Bonus exp, u might make like 30 - 40%. 

Posted (edited)

I am grinding pirates main rotation, getting about 1% an hour with 50% book on. But in same time I got so much money. I got like 60k bandanas (127m) to turn in so far, 30m in Calpheon, 15k timber pieces (4.5m), 40m (party loot) in Heidel I auto collect and about 20 rings for sale still in MP.

Hide exp bar, don't go 24/7 solo, take 15 min breaks every 2 hours (why its good not solo - can go on box afk for a little bit). Also with 2 people to can watch TV without totally relying on yourself!

I should hit 60 by Sunday (106% / hours) as I managed to grind 14% yesterday so assuming 28% both Sat/Sun. It kind of sucks this maintenance will be slowing me down ALOT...

17% - Mon (4%) / Tue (13%)
5% - Wed
14% - Thu
14% - Fri
28% - Sat
28% - Sun

I am 60 now but didn't hit it by that Sunday, totally miscalculated the exp to the point I was wondering if something was bugged lol. Hit the 60 following weekend with couple hours grinding. I was 85% when I thought I'd hit 60.

I fell I hit it before 13 days because I've been PVPing on this guy for about a month and PVP at pirates / RBF.

2017-02-25_30513745.JPG

Edited by Mountain Hound