• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is happening with Iconic?

58 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw Iconic dip in numbers and started to ask around.. what I hear is that Paladin Katiya has went mad and is demanding that only pure Demacians remain in his guild. 

The problem being obvious with term 'pure' - how you define it? Can anyone live up to the RPing demands of a 'pure' Demacian? 

Anyone heard any other rumors on this issue they seem to be having currently?

Posted

node wars.

/end thread.

Posted

node wars.

/end thread.

That a fact or a rumor? They haven't been doing such in the past, atleast not noticeably. I know few left for Vertex but they left for good I guess? Also if it is not obvious node wars then could it be the ManDown incident and new king Orcanaria somehow involved in hashing up this mess? Please tell us the juicy details if you have some!

Posted (edited)

That a fact or a rumor? They haven't been doing such in the past, atleast not noticeably. I know few left for Vertex but they left for good I guess? Also if it is not obvious node wars then could it be the ManDown incident and new king Orcanaria somehow involved in hashing up this mess? Please tell us the juicy details if you have some!

All you have to do is ask around.  Forums is just trollbait stuff.  They're doing nodes for fun this week. 

P.S. - Hi Orca.

Edited by noodle

Posted

@noodle

Oh I did ask around but no confirmation on anything mate! So keep 'baiting on.. unless you have a screeny or something to make what you say solid. Nevertheless I am sure quite many Orwenians are having some kind of a party if those numbers go even lower and there is no solid proof to back up it's only temporary - and even if it is I guess most won't look here but just look ingame and make their own conclusions.. ah well only time will tell - next saturday being the most telling time.. unless ofcourse there is no challenger at Serendia then.

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Iconic is merging into UMARU.

Its the dawn of a beautiful NA-wide zerg race. Every guild must pick a side (or two if youre a spai): ManUp, Barcode Vision or Gravity (Alloy and/or LoTD could start their on zerg faction, too early to tell).

IM SO FKIN HYYYPED. this is how post merge NA should have always been.

thank you Naria and Sneks <3

Edited by Nebz
srsly thank you for the PvPs, brilliant coordination of all the guilds at Valencia :P

Posted

Iconic is merging into UMARU.

Its the dawn of a beautiful NA-wide zerg race. Every guild must pick a side (or two if youre a spai): ManUp, Barcode Vision or Gravity (Alloy and/or LoTD could start their on zerg faction, too early to tell).

IM SO FKIN HYYYPED. this is how post merge NA should have always been.

thank you Naria and Sneks <3

I dont think they had a choice.  They either had to pony up and attack the 2 mega guilds of Gravity and ManUp or find themselves bleeding members and fading off into irrelevance like Iconic.

Posted (edited)

Damn that "Demacian Purity" seems hard to come by.. current size of iconic: 36/Medium !

Did ManDown ever go that low in numbers during the week? Or did this guild really break?? WHAT??? :ph34r:

edit: Just spoke with someone who (according to himself) is "in-the-loop" of things:

Iconic viewed ManUp their biggest enemy and was abiding their time until the time to strike was ripe. After Zergcode took their enemy down in such utter defeat it shook the core of this guild so badly that they went all mad. Paladin has been making statements no sane person would make and officers I hear are either quiet or suddenly gone-in-the-night, just vanished and who knows how tortured or 'disappeared' they have become. Fear and madness are imploding the guild asunder, weep for us. Weep for the server as the madness Orcanaria started will spread. It is every man for himself now on, good luck and good fights my fiend.

Edited by Irrelephant

Posted

Iconic heard that LotD was the biggest ERP guild on server and they have all left Iconic in shame, determined to join RP guilds on Cal 2 in order to learn the ropes and properly compete in ERP narratives.  

Good freaking luck Iconic.  You cant compete with my 7th grade writing skills.  Ive read every single Goosebumps berk there is.

1 person likes this

Posted

They are just chillin smoking erb and doing rbfs not at all stirring the pot

IMG_5024.JPG

Posted

They are just chillin smoking erb and doing rbfs not at all stirring the pot

Damn someone is salty! How does it feel like having no castle for two weeks in row? Maybe you should stop acting like Sneople and actually learn to play the game.. SssSsssssSss :P 

Posted

IRONIC (lol) lost to baka and is now disbanding

that's what i heard anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

When people dont post on their main accounts :thinking:

Edited by Zazule
1 person likes this

Posted

IRONIC (lol) lost to baka and is now disbanding

x2

Posted

Baka couldn't beat a new guild experiencing node war (not even barricades were built and less people with lower gs than then lol) which caused them to lose time and lose the node war against troublemaker and element.

Posted

I mean half of Iconic split into Vertex after getting curbstomped by Uno/Edan guilds so they can return to outgear/zerging lesser guilds in node wars. Team Legacy has always just been zergers with a key interest of fighting the easiest opposition possible. They freefarmed/stalemate policied Orwen and every other guild on the server hated them for it.

'we're stacked' - fix8

There was another thread which ended up a shitpost fight between Milkbag and Vertex members with these clowns trying to spin they aren't way outgearing anyone except for FML in t1/2/3 node wars. When the merger happened, people leaked spreadsheets of Iconics individual strength in gear score. Many of those members that were already 500+ GS 2 months ago went to node war guilds, yet these clowns still try to spin that they are 'looking for a good fight'.

They literally went from Hero to zero, except they were never heroes to begin with. Just zergers with fob thinking he's some kind of kingpin while freefarming the server for months. Look where he is now and you know why no one ever respected Iconic

Posted

I mean half of Iconic split into Vertex after getting curbstomped by Uno/Edan guilds so they can return to outgear/zerging lesser guilds in node wars. Team Legacy has always just been zergers with a key interest of fighting the easiest opposition possible. They freefarmed/stalemate policied Orwen and every other guild on the server hated them for it.

'we're stacked' - fix8

There was another thread which ended up a shitpost fight between Milkbag and Vertex members with these clowns trying to spin they aren't way outgearing anyone except for FML in t1/2/3 node wars. When the merger happened, people leaked spreadsheets of Iconics individual strength in gear score. Many of those members that were already 500+ GS 2 months ago went to node war guilds, yet these clowns still try to spin that they are 'looking for a good fight'.

They literally went from Hero to zero, except they were never heroes to begin with. Just zergers with fob thinking he's some kind of kingpin while freefarming the server for months. Look where he is now and you know why no one ever respected Iconic

only 1 of the some statements here is actually correct lol

Posted

'we're stacked' - fix8

http://imgur.com/a/sxzdq displays 100% of our node war history since my guilds inception. You can see our numbers, opponents, and outcomes very clearly. We outgear FML, but we certainly don't outgear the siege guilds we fight half of the time as of late. I don't really care where my dudes come from, I just care that they listen and hold their own on the battlefield. Everyone in my guild has a job that they do well in node wars. If they didn't do their job well, I would remove them. Some people can't handle the idea of a guild where everyone pulls their weight, but that is how it is here. Anyone who tries to spin my guild into something it isn't is not fooling anyone who has half a brain, we have VoDs from 2 different streamers consistently posted and full history of our wars. https://www.twitch.tv/sovreign_/videos/all https://www.twitch.tv/dellecar/videos/all. Yall just can't help but hop on that Vertex -----.

1 person likes this

Posted

is vertex, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

1 person likes this

Posted

http://imgur.com/a/sxzdq displays 100% of our node war history since my guilds inception. You can see our numbers, opponents, and outcomes very clearly. We outgear FML, but we certainly don't outgear the siege guilds we fight half of the time as of late. I don't really care where my dudes come from, I just care that they listen and hold their own on the battlefield. Everyone in my guild has a job that they do well in node wars. If they didn't do their job well, I would remove them. Some people can't handle the idea of a guild where everyone pulls their weight, but that is how it is here. Anyone who tries to spin my guild into something it isn't is not fooling anyone who has half a brain, we have VoDs from 2 different streamers consistently posted and full history of our wars. https://www.twitch.tv/sovreign_/videos/all https://www.twitch.tv/dellecar/videos/all. Yall just can't help but hop on that Vertex -----.

You're trying to hard

3 people like this

Posted

You're trying to hard

same tbh. am i doing it right now

Posted

'we're stacked' - fix8

don't speak for people leaving. You don't have a clue. I left because I didn't get to PVP for an entire month. We didn't siege anyone. It's literally that simple. My goal is to get good at pvp, I can't do that if I never get the experience. Calm your tits.

You shouldn't judge people because of a guild tag over their head. Surprisingly not everyone is that absorbed to really care of what guild is what.

Posted

All those ex-Iconic who left for Vertex, specially of late made their choice to abandon their comrades in Iconic and join up with those already left there or for some other reasons but do not make the mistake of thinking that it doesn't matter. Had you stayed, specially this latest batch of ex-iconic vertex members, you could have done same thing with Iconic crew in a guild that was chosen by iconic community, instead you abandon the community and join up with Vudani. Not blaming Vudani here, kudos for him for breaking Iconic's core by taking its members.. and for the gearscore arguments I can just say that my opinion on "meaningful" PvP is something totally different than ditching sieges altogether once you can do them but if you prefer quantity over quality for PvP I don't blame ya, although that argument can't be made by those who left after Iconic had made plans clear about the other guild nor can you wash your blame by saying there's no pvp if you weren't actively pushing for the choice. Also the rumors are that Node Wars Iconic did were lacking in numbers - so those who left can go deep within themselves and ask if they even took part in all Node Wars that was to be had while in Iconic.

To conclude this topic: yes Iconic is Node Warring in another guild, yet unknown but significant number does it in Vertex and won't be returning to Iconic for Sieges so I guess it is "rip half of Iconic" then. Still most of this will be uncofirmed until Siege War later today, that is if anyone bothers to visit Serendia this week.

Posted

All those ex-Iconic who left for Vertex, specially of late made their choice to abandon their comrades in Iconic and join up with those already left there or for some other reasons but do not make the mistake of thinking that it doesn't matter. Had you stayed, specially this latest batch of ex-iconic vertex members, you could have done same thing with Iconic crew in a guild that was chosen by iconic community, instead you abandon the community and join up with Vudani. Not blaming Vudani here, kudos for him for breaking Iconic's core by taking its members.. and for the gearscore arguments I can just say that my opinion on "meaningful" PvP is something totally different than ditching sieges altogether once you can do them but if you prefer quantity over quality for PvP I don't blame ya, although that argument can't be made by those who left after Iconic had made plans clear about the other guild nor can you wash your blame by saying there's no pvp if you weren't actively pushing for the choice. Also the rumors are that Node Wars Iconic did were lacking in numbers - so those who left can go deep within themselves and ask if they even took part in all Node Wars that was to be had while in Iconic.

To conclude this topic: yes Iconic is Node Warring in another guild, yet unknown but significant number does it in Vertex and won't be returning to Iconic for Sieges so I guess it is "rip half of Iconic" then. Still most of this will be uncofirmed until Siege War later today, that is if anyone bothers to visit Serendia this week.

are you implying siege wars are of higher quality pvp than node wars?

node wars are of higher quantity and quality my dude

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0