• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is happening with Iconic?

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As strongly as we may feel, understand those opposite of you can feel just as strongly and in different ways. We are all at odds against our loyalties and our hearts. Attracting forces come and go, times change and people do too. Whatever times shared with those we are sad to have lost are still there, friends lost and friends made, battles won and battles lost, think of all the hundreds of hours that you have enjoyed and suffered with them. Focus on what you've made, rather than what is lost.

I've traveled down this road before and while it is bittersweet, it is a path that I would gladly take again. With every pass through come more enemies and more friends to fight them with.

To those who stayed, we are brothers to the end, to those who've gone, brothers all the same.

Edited by Turbocleave
4 people like this

Posted

stop pretending we know it's you, you did the same on reddit before kekekekekek

Posted (edited)

All those ex-Iconic who left for Vertex, specially of late made their choice to abandon their comrades in Iconic and join up with those already left there or for some other reasons but do not make the mistake of thinking that it doesn't matter. Had you stayed, specially this latest batch of ex-iconic vertex members, you could have done same thing with Iconic crew in a guild that was chosen by iconic community, instead you abandon the community and join up with Vudani. Not blaming Vudani here, kudos for him for breaking Iconic's core by taking its members.. and for the gearscore arguments I can just say that my opinion on "meaningful" PvP is something totally different than ditching sieges altogether once you can do them but if you prefer quantity over quality for PvP I don't blame ya, although that argument can't be made by those who left after Iconic had made plans clear about the other guild nor can you wash your blame by saying there's no pvp if you weren't actively pushing for the choice. Also the rumors are that Node Wars Iconic did were lacking in numbers - so those who left can go deep within themselves and ask if they even took part in all Node Wars that was to be had while in Iconic.

To conclude this topic: yes Iconic is Node Warring in another guild, yet unknown but significant number does it in Vertex and won't be returning to Iconic for Sieges so I guess it is "rip half of Iconic" then. Still most of this will be uncofirmed until Siege War later today, that is if anyone bothers to visit Serendia this week.

sieges are shit and are unplayable for me. I didn't miss out on anything. Your making it an affiliation thing.

The only thing I care about is waxing ass and playing with fun people. I actively pushed for PvP. However this wasn't the motive for the guild. They were more concerned with getting that territory no matter how it was achieved which I get it, winning is more important. I have already experienced this stuff before. Kinda too bored to experience it again. Siege guilds care more about that W (as they should). Not quality at all. If it was up to me, I would be placing forts solo every Saturday. But nah that's not a siege mindset. I guess more people care about just getting the win.

Edited by Blaxxy
Cash me outside how bout dah

Posted

sieges are shit and are unplayable for me. I didn't miss out on anything. Your making it an affiliation thing.

The only thing I care about is waxing ass and playing with fun people. I actively pushed for PvP. However this wasn't the motive for the guild. They were more concerned with getting that territory no matter how it was achieved which I get it, winning is more important. I have already experienced this stuff before. Kinda too bored to experience it again. Siege guilds care more about that W (as they should). Not quality at all. If it was up to me, I would be placing forts solo every Saturday. But nah that's not a siege mindset. I guess more people care about just getting the win.

Dont forget them paychecks

Posted

RIP Demacia 2017

Posted

Dont forget them paychecks

helllll yaaa

Posted

are you implying siege wars are of higher quality pvp than node wars?

node wars are of higher quantity and quality my dude

You are wrong. Siege Wars have the chance of giving the best quality mass PvP there is in this game. You don't even need to look far with last week fights in Mediah and Valencia. Those were more epic than any ten Node Wars put together. Problem ofcourse is that Sieges happen more rarely and you have such good fights only when enough people show up. Same goes for Node Wars, which I do love aswell to be honest, if there ain't enough people or fight is too one sided it kinda sucks. However most of people seem to only think PvP in this game from their own point of view alone and as such value smaller scrims or even duels higher than actual mass PvP that Node Wars lean towards and Sieges accomplish when all goes right.

Yeah you only care about your own small point of view, thank you for clarifying it for those who still might not have known it. I bet if you ask Iconic current leaderships they will tell you that having fun and meaningful PvP is infact more important than the W. I however would add that the goal is to have fun and win, otherwise you are merely participating and not contributing to much eh. Also you are either wrong about the motive for them or it has changed very rapidly as they are did push for Node Warring in other guild.. but perhaps you were too fast to run after other sheeple to follow in for next sweet flavored D to suckle on.

RIP Demacia 2017

How are you even relevant anymore? Go get a castle and then talk to me again.. now shoo!

Posted

You are wrong. Siege Wars have the chance of giving the best quality mass PvP there is in this game. You don't even need to look far with last week fights in Mediah and Valencia. Those were more epic than any ten Node Wars put together. Problem ofcourse is that Sieges happen more rarely and you have such good fights only when enough people show up. Same goes for Node Wars, which I do love aswell to be honest, if there ain't enough people or fight is too one sided it kinda sucks. However most of people seem to only think PvP in this game from their own point of view alone and as such value smaller scrims or even duels higher than actual mass PvP that Node Wars lean towards and Sieges accomplish when all goes right.

Yeah you only care about your own small point of view, thank you for clarifying it for those who still might not have known it. I bet if you ask Iconic current leaderships they will tell you that having fun and meaningful PvP is infact more important than the W. I however would add that the goal is to have fun and win, otherwise you are merely participating and not contributing to much eh. Also you are either wrong about the motive for them or it has changed very rapidly as they are did push for Node Warring in other guild.. but perhaps you were too fast to run after other sheeple to follow in for next sweet flavored D to suckle on.

How are you even relevant anymore? Go get a castle and then talk to me again.. now shoo!

Then who cares? Let them be. I can't participate in most wars anyways.

we have node warred every big guild in the past 2 weeks, what you have you done? 

You want me to get on my knees and ask for forgiveness? Who da fuq do you think you are lol? Did I say I only care about my own point of view? 

Can't believe you have the audacity to be an ass to everyone while staying anonymous but then again...this is the Internet. Should I generalize and say all legacy members are delusional assholes? What do you want from me?

dis nikka I swear, I can't even enjoy my egg mcmuffin in peace. 

VIBE OUT AND PLAY THE GAME

-Shout out to turbo for being a real G.

Posted

That is literally 100% how vertias / iconic has been ever since orwen yet you still chose to join them knowing that shortly before server merge, how does this just now come as a shock that pvp isn't the guilds motive? So tired of hearing Iconic people leave saying they wanted pvp when every single person joined iconic to begin with knowing you would do 0 pvp on orwen.

Kek RIP Veritas / iconic / ironic 2017 barely lasted over a month of real fights EZ

Posted (edited)

That is literally 100% how vertias / iconic has been ever since orwen yet you still chose to join them knowing that shortly before server merge, how does this just now come as a shock that pvp isn't the guilds motive? So tired of hearing Iconic people leave saying they wanted pvp when every single person joined iconic to begin with knowing you would do 0 pvp on orwen.

Kek RIP Veritas / iconic / ironic 2017 barely lasted over a month of real fights EZ

i joined on the bet that there would be alot of action after merge. no need to just bash iconic on not getting that content. the rest havent either. call me stupid for having false hopes i guess. Plus they were nice to me :)

oh wells

*passes blunt to Milkbag* chill4me vibe out

Edited by Blaxxy

Posted

65dbb17d23d823ed2bf818d9dc6d696e.png

2d4c7d7ad937df173a10b80cd8c07425.png

c328b8f338839f034c5e2300ecaf10d4.png

The key is to attack ManUp from within, I see it now... thinking-face.png

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

XqjigaW.gif

Edited by ImDaTruth

Posted

Get off my ----- lol. <3 the snakes. Hirobigfan.

Posted

Get off my ----- lol. <3 the snakes. Hirobigfan.

bigfan

Posted

nothing was the same, rip demacia 

2016-2017 [*] o7 f

157b0d7ac8b376fb1923d28414df7a84.png

OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

images (57).jpg

If i told you this guy was in ICONIC ..

You would believe me because it might be true. 

s2If9W4.jpg

Posted

http://imgur.com/a/sxzdq displays 100% of our node war history since my guilds inception. You can see our numbers, opponents, and outcomes very clearly. We outgear FML, but we certainly don't outgear the siege guilds we fight half of the time as of late. I don't really care where my dudes come from, I just care that they listen and hold their own on the battlefield. Everyone in my guild has a job that they do well in node wars. If they didn't do their job well, I would remove them. Some people can't handle the idea of a guild where everyone pulls their weight, but that is how it is here. Anyone who tries to spin my guild into something it isn't is not fooling anyone who has half a brain, we have VoDs from 2 different streamers consistently posted and full history of our wars. https://www.twitch.tv/sovreign_/videos/all https://www.twitch.tv/dellecar/videos/all. Yall just can't help but hop on that Vertex -----.

You really shouldn't be so 1 sided in how you determine what an opposing guild is. 

1/25/2017 - You and support were working together, hence why even though you were literally on top of each others asses as far as base placement goes, you didn't attach each other. Kyoukai held you off so you couldn't even do anything in this fight.

1/23/2017 - Result is leave? I don't remember exactly but I do know you worked with Eternidad, I don't remember if you gave it to eterindad at the end, or if you took it instead. Not sure why you keep claiming guilds you are working with are an opposing guild. You should rename that to (worked with eterindad to take out aetheral and then 1v2 kyoukai, giving node to eterindad)

1/9/2017 - Lol as if those 3 were all opposing guilds, you worked with some, therefor no, they are not opposing guilds.

This entire list you create acts like you work alone in the entire node by claiming other guilds are opposing guilds when you are allied with them for the node war. Sorry but that isn't an opposing guild. If I found those 3 that quickly, chances are 80% of this is bullshit since you seem to not keep track of your allies.

Posted

You really shouldn't be so 1 sided in how you determine what an opposing guild is. 

1/25/2017 - You and support were working together, hence why even though you were literally on top of each others asses as far as base placement goes, you didn't attach each other. Kyoukai held you off so you couldn't even do anything in this fight.

oh yeah, it was Kyoukai getting wiped constantly every time they made a push against us and not the barcode + NqpZ we were also fighting :thinking:

I know you guys didn't even make it to the other side of our base but we were also clearing Ascendants (barcode) and NqpZ while they double teamed Support while holding Kyoukai off.

and how you really gonna nitpick "opposing guild" vs "participating guild"? does it really matter that much to you?

Posted (edited)

I thought this thread was about "What is happening with Iconic" not about Vertex, pls don't steal the thread.

Edited by Pruto

Posted

I thought this thread was about "What is happening with Iconic" not about Vertex, pls don't steal the thread.

It's hard to tell the difference between Orwenshitters sorry

Posted

At least we can roleplay unlike you guys.

2 people like this

Posted

oh yeah, it was Kyoukai getting wiped constantly every time they made a push against us and not the barcode + NqpZ we were also fighting :thinking:

I know you guys didn't even make it to the other side of our base but we were also clearing Ascendants (barcode) and NqpZ while they double teamed Support while holding Kyoukai off.

and how you really gonna nitpick "opposing guild" vs "participating guild"? does it really matter that much to you?

I don't know why you keep calling Ascendents barcode, Having 14 members from another guild doesn't suddenly make you that guild when you have 30 of your own guys in attendance. But hey, if saying you were beaten by 14 Barcode guys makes you guys feel better go ahead.

Posted

At least we can roleplay unlike you guys.

ERP4LYFE

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know why you keep calling Ascendents barcode, Having 14 members from another guild doesn't suddenly make you that guild when you have 30 of your own guys in attendance. But hey, if saying you were beaten by 14 Barcode guys makes you guys feel better go ahead.

because I'll bet you any amount of money 80% of your kills were from those 14 barcode mercs. why not call it barcode?

also just sayin, we had 33, you had 44+NqpZ. a little overkill? #playforpayouts

Posted

There is a massive difference between opposing and participating. If you are allied with them for the node, they are not an opposing guild. By saying they are an opposing guild is just trying to make yourselves look better so it looks like it was 1v7, 1v5, 1v3, etc. When it wasn't.

Posted

I'm the one on top of your mom

couldn't help myself

3 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0