• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tamers are a broken class

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I DEMAND A NERF

1 person likes this

Posted

>implying we are complaining about being shit in 1v1.

>implying most rangers know how to deal with tamers.

here is your guaranteed reply,have a nice day.

3 people like this

Posted

oh thank god i was getting lonely

Posted

Granted. 

Posted

Ranger on this pic is complete garbage, tamer is a little better but still bad and doesn't utilize a lot of good skills.

1 person likes this

Posted

Both players in this video are inexperienced with pvp and anecdotal evidence proves nothing. The class has good damage and kit for 1v1. That is not the issue with the class. The issue is it's survivability in large scale pvp, it's defense and it's bugged grabs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you being sarcastic in your post? Because it seams like you just rekt this ranger pretty significantly and was able to outshine any of the tamers flaws due to quite a bit of gear. I play tamer as well and can do and have done what you do in that video but it does not show what is wrong with tamer (which I dont think is as much as everyone else does). 

. Grab issues

. No real heal

. Lack of super armors

. low acc, multipliers and modifiers

. no passive line

. pet AI can be stupid

Posted

Dude that video was just bait. That video is a prime example of the movements and combos that every single rangers does and how i usually see threw every move and counter them. I just wanted to see what people would say about this average ranger facing off against an above average tamer.  And see how many negative replies stating that they both suck. Any short-sword class was never meant to in the meat of battles it was always meant to be a small scale class with a tool kit that can take on any class. I have played tamer/kuno/ninja and they both have the same issues long combos/multiple moves/no one hit super damaging moves that are quick animations. Yes tamers have i little flaws but all classes have some. I feel like the forms want this class to be a jack of all trades, master at all with some of these forms. And if you talking about large skill pvp we are never front liners. The way i see it is our job is to pick off the strays/ eat away at the back end of the enemies groups or draw attention for towards yourself and split the groups. Have you ever tried grouping up tamers and having them set off 2-4 voids within a enemy group repeatly, that shit pisses them off more than zerk ultimate because it has no cool-down, but everyone wants to be on the front lines racking up kills in front of everyone then complains that they dont have the 360 guard of a warrior, the hp of a zerker, the range of a ranger, the damage of a wiz, the speed of a musa all compact in one little soldier.

And kerry this was not ment for you besides the heal, lack of super armor, low acc,mutipliers you pretty much stated the real problems with tamers.

Posted

Omg that ranger is bad (not offense to ur guildy) he needs to be more aggressive. The tamer was ok not bad but not out of this worlds. Hard to tell bc the ranger was so lacking. 

Posted

Rerole....

Posted (edited)

I DEMAND A NERF

good -----ing job in beating a ranger 1v1.any other amazing feats you want to show? 

Now post a video of you wrecking shit in conquest war showcasing tamer's amazing ability in large scale. *insert spoiler since I'm on phone* You won't *spoiler*

Edited by Shadowfibby

Posted

Yah... i feel no on comes to forms anymore to read...just to complain and criticize. Im srry i dont come here to do the same. 

Posted

Do Tamers have a permanent pet or is it just like a short duration spell?

Posted

Its a 30 min summon.

Posted

Why are you guys being baited by OP?

Only thing I got surprised by was OP's graphic settings.

Posted

I'm a homosexual

1 person likes this

Posted

I DEMAND A NERF

Get good you noob, worse ranger ive seen. Tamer needs nerf? Let me get that straight a ranger calls to nerf another class? A RANGER? xD 

Posted

...You guys are all retarded. The op is the tamer in the video.. They were being pretty sarcastic and taking a jab at everyone who says tamers should reroll. 

Posted

Ranger on this pic is complete garbage, tamer is a little better but still bad and doesn't utilize a lot of good skills.

take my like for formulating my thoughts, i actually tried to understand what these guys were doing but i stopped before i got triggered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Posted

if i see this laugh only i am one hit for witch played yesterday vs bersi was a good duell if you know what i mean :)

Posted

Thats a lotta buffs.

Posted

...You guys are all retarded. The op is the tamer in the video.. They were being pretty sarcastic and taking a jab at everyone who says tamers should reroll. 

You complete me

Thats a lotta buffs.

Im suprise no one notice that the ranger was not buff and i was just increasing buff after buff.

Posted

You complete me

Im suprise no one notice that the ranger was not buff and i was just increasing buff after buff.

Lewd.

Me, too. Surprised no one said, "YOU ONLY WON BECAUSE YOU'RE BUFFED!"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0