• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

remove the invulnerability time when relic bosses spawn

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i see a lot of people start whaling on them when the boss isn't taking damage in that time frame...

and make them spawn all at once ty :)

or make an awakened version of the scroll :)

Edited by banono
1 person likes this

Posted

You still don't realize what is the reason behind all that?

To make P2W artisans memories more appealing.

Posted

before artisan memories were a thing, people already suggested this.

Posted

wtf... How would this deter people from using artisan memories.

i buy 100x artisan every 2weeks, and I'd continue to buy 100x artisan every 2 weeks maybe even more if I didn't spend an hour per scroll group. 

Posted

Make getting memory fragments slow and mind-numbing, to make more people buy artisans memories. Got it?

before artisan memories were a thing, people already suggested this.

Artisans memories were already in KR when EU launched. Way earlier tbh.

Posted

No, go do pila fe's instead.

Posted

/prays we can combine them into SUPER RELICS - spawn 5 bosses worth of mobs per wave get 5x loot

Posted

wtf... How would this deter people from using artisan memories.

i buy 100x artisan every 2weeks, and I'd continue to buy 100x artisan every 2 weeks maybe even more if I didn't spend an hour per scroll group. 

Wtf... He just said to make artisans more "appealing". It means attractive. Please google up the definitions before writing a poopstorm. Thanks. :)

Posted

pls save your conspiracy theories

this needs to be a thing

or the spawning animation needs to be sped up significantly 

Posted

Wtf... He just said to make artisans more "appealing". It means attractive. Please google up the definitions before writing a poopstorm. Thanks. :)

you're an idiot.

you're such an idiot I contemplated not pointing out where you were wrong.

but he was insinuating that the timer is there to make artisans more appealing to the user.

im saying that artisans would still hold their appeal wether it takes 1hr to run 25 scrolls or 30mins. 

Make getting memory fragments slow and mind-numbing, to make more people buy artisans memories. Got it?

Artisans memories were already in KR when EU launched. Way earlier tbh.

you can buy the memory fragments at the same rate it takes you to accumulate 750k and sell all your relics, you think the scrolls are slow to increase artisan sells...

Memories don't lose their value in a controlled market... Artisans don't become any less beneficial because the frags are easier to get, people still use artisans on their free frags.

anyway yes please reduce the time kakao.

Posted

Why stop at removing the immunity?

Not all should they remove the immunity but give the person summoning the ability to skip the summon animation completely. The boss spawn animations are nice when you first start out but after doing dozens of scrolls every week for 6 months it gets incredible old.

Posted (edited)

you're an idiot.

but he was insinuating that the timer is there to make artisans more appealing to the user.

im saying that artisans would still hold their appeal wether it takes 1hr to run 25 scrolls or 30mins. 

you can buy the memory fragments at the same rate it takes you to accumulate 750k and sell all your relics, you think the scrolls are slow to increase artisan sells...

Memories don't lose their value in a controlled market... Artisans don't become any less beneficial because the frags are easier to get, people still use artisans on their free frags.

Sigh, this is where you are wrong. Artisan Memories are put into game because people complaint about relics since KR Liverto day, PA saw to this and learn they can make more money with Artisan.

With relic scroll faster and easier to do:

1. Memories price will go down since it is so much easier to do and thus people would often refer to buy it from MP.

2. There are always insane amount of relics on sale at all time. Currently there are over 12,000 in MP, so there are always surplus amount of relics.

3. The price of memories will go down at all time so people have less reasons to buy Artisan. Like first 2 months of the game, relics were 400k to 500k and memories at 350k each, you think people will buy more artisan or regular memories?

Not to mention Memories are sale at market in bulk of 10, wonder why they do this?

The same reason why they design the basic clothing look so bad, so people have more reasons to buy fashion and outfit, even some were free in beta later found in Cash Shop.

This is market strategy for Cash Shop, not just in this game, but in most MMO games now day.

Edited by Dhaos

Posted (edited)

you're an idiot.

Alright I finally understood your meaning after you've explained it. It just seemed like you were rebutting his appealing statement. My bad.

Edited by Pokedex

Posted

I find it funny and also disgusting that people openly admit they buy 100's if not 1000's of artisan memory's, but thats just me

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0