• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Official] Dark Knight 'COMING SOON' after Margoria + Awakening info + lore

166 posts in this topic

Posted

Awakened my DK 2 nights ago, pretty powerful. Vastly superior to the basic weapon. Went from struggling at sausans to one shorting everything.

Gonna have to try that today, might need to reallocate some skillpoints to get the most out of it.

Posted

Awakened my DK 2 nights ago, pretty powerful. Vastly superior to the basic weapon. Went from struggling at sausans to one shorting everything.

Does DK feel more like a ranged or melee class with awakening?

Posted

Hi everyone -- some of you may know me from the Ranger class discord.

We've started a sister discord for Dark Knight: http://discord.gg/nF6xb3g

A few us have already tried the class in KR, we look forward to playing it here soon :)

Posted

Does DK feel more like a ranged or melee class with awakening?

with awakening I'd say she feels like a mid range.  She has quite a few low range aoe spells, and several close range Melee attacks. Both augmented by a couple of fairly strong forward lunge abilities one of which passes you straight through your targets (it's Aoe damage)

Unlike the main weapon, which has one fairly long range ability, insofar there are none on the awakening. Just medium range aoes,

1 person likes this

Posted

Dark knight coming 1st of March?? 

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/326

wit ha chance they release a character custimization tomorrow like they did in KR :) Who knows they miht even release the weapion already! Also new char slot!

So hyped!! 1 more week maybe! :D

Posted

Guess  I better trade in some of these crates  I'm stockpilin.  Gonna need the silver soonish  ^_^

Posted

Can the developers not think of anything unique to bring. The only real class differences we have are witch/wizard vs potato megaman vs everything else.

Maybe dwarf grenade/explosive class, necromancer/death mage type class, true pet class(tamer doesnt count)....etc etc.

This class sparks nothing what so ever. I cant even say her look is all that different.

But to those looking forward to the new character i hope you like her and have fun.

Posted

true pet class(tamer doesnt count).

Or make tamer a proper pet class and not just abandon her D: The fact witch and wiz pets are more useful than Heilang is a joke.

Posted

It's all nice and all but the REAL question is: are we getting a character slot?

Posted

It's all nice and all but the REAL question is: are we getting a character slot?

Perhaps if you read you would know the answer.  Because they answered it.

Posted

The floating swords for the awakening animations kind of killed it for me.  Actual duel wielding would have been fun but the magic blades is just kind of, meh..

Posted

Or make tamer a proper pet class and not just abandon her D: The fact witch and wiz pets are more useful than Heilang is a joke.

I like the actual tamer situation, but for the pet not beeing usefull ( other than few CC add on few skills ) that's entierly Devs fault for doing a bad job at take care of ALL their class correctly and not only few of them -_-

Posted

Inb4 crossbow awakening.

We playing Black Vindictus online?

Posted

I am personally not hyped at all for this class, but many are so have fun with it guys.

I personally won't bother playing it.