• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

content still blocked?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Preemptive I know this will sound like a carebear.  I stopped playing some time ago due to the 3 guilds blocking all end content from other players.  Is the end game content still blocked or can I finally resume having some chance of playing again?

Posted

Wha do you mean by end content?

Do you mean the same 3 guilds winning the teritory wars or camping the best grind spots on each ch?

Be more specific.

Posted

Wha do you mean by end content?

Do you mean the same 3 guilds winning the teritory wars or camping the best grind spots on each ch?

Be more specific.

All the world bosses, all the grind spots, all the whales etc, pretty much anything that gets you above 250GS if GS is still a thing.  I would also say having not played for awhile I don't know if those same 3 guilds exist and are still winning territory wars.

Posted

There are many guilds occupying differend grind spots, even non guild people. Also there are tons of people at world bosses etc.

pvp will always be a thing since there are always persons that feel entitled to claim something.

Posted

All the world bosses, all the grind spots, all the whales etc, pretty much anything that gets you above 250GS if GS is still a thing.  I would also say having not played for awhile I don't know if those same 3 guilds exist and are still winning territory wars.

he just told you "Do you mean the same 3 guilds winning the teritory wars or camping the best grind spots on each ch?" yes it's the same thing still, but not as bad since there are a lot of area compares to before. also the competitive GS is 520+ now.

Posted

he just told you "Do you mean the same 3 guilds winning the teritory wars or camping the best grind spots on each ch?" yes it's the same thing still, but not as bad since there are a lot of area compares to before. also the competitive GS is 520+ now.

Wonder if you have 520 gs or how many ppl with 520 + gs you know?

Most end game guilds recruit players with over 400 gs and the elitist ones ask for 450+.

520 is no longer competitive, its beyond that. I know there are ppl with gear like that, but they form less than 1% of the population of the game (thats only my opinion).

Thats why these forums are crap. Ppl get salty for some reasons and then they start to generalize things like: its pay to win, the game is dieing and of course the classic "you wont be able to catch up with the hardcore players".

Posted

If you get into a half decent guild you can grind at the best spots. Scout out channels and go at it. Some PvP happens but as long as you have buds with you, should be fine in the long run.

If you wanna solo the best spots its doable but gonna be rough.

Posted

Just play the game the way you want. You bought it and every player has the same rights to do whatever he/she wants. World bosses shouldn't be a problem, they are free for all. For the whale hunting I believe you have to put in some work first to level up your equipment but should be np too. And for the grinding spots, if all spots are occupied just ask niceley if a slot is free in their team and switch channel, you will find a spot finally. And if you got one first and get beaten out by some prepubertal and dishonorable kids with ig balls only, just come again and again and again to get their karma negative and leave them vulnerable and clearly marked as unequable pk scum to everyone else.

Posted

Can you name those guilds or what server you were on? 

Posted

Preemptive I know this will sound like a carebear.  I stopped playing some time ago due to the 3 guilds blocking all end content from other players.  Is the end game content still blocked or can I finally resume having some chance of playing again?

there are now 36 channels on each server (NA and EU); so no, no guild or guild alliance is blocking end content any more.

Posted

You can do whatever content you want.  Whether or  not you pvp  over a grind spot is not really a guild matter but rather  life as usual  in BDO.

Posted (edited)

Can you name those guilds or what server you were on? 

LOL! I know those guilds.  They're gone now anyways.

Edited by Lorskie

Posted

LOL! I know those guilds.  They're gone now anyways.

But but i m just curious why doesnt anyone name them? Is it like an urban legend that you are afraid they ll reemerge if you name them?

Posted

if youre on of the peon's sheep dont bother returning. This is not the game for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0