• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark knight Awakening(Trailer)

69 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Great the awakening just meh the hype for her in my opinion >.> don't get me wrong I am still going to add her to my waifu harem.  But flying daggers or phantom daggers like a certain scrub character M9RRSMI.png Hagie or Sylas from vindictus isn't my cup of tea. Ivars1U.png

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

"guys... What if...

guys...

wait a minute...

Guys, listen...

what if we took a ranger...

GUYS!

what if we took a ranger, but instead of holding daggers...

they floated."

AND it's a sorc too

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

I want to see the kr player reaction in this stupid awakening. Hell! Why not give her 2 scythe for awakening weapon 

Edited by Vmendez

Posted

if they were just gonna combine two existing classes then they shoulda given her a witch's earth golem that's wearing a berzerker's hand cannon 

here's my concept art for the idea:

336px-DVa-portrait.png?version=a61b36e7c

8 people like this

Posted

You kid but a mech type class would be neat, loved the mech thing in Aion...  maybe a type of like magical golem user class...  like a summon/tamer dog hybrid thing xD  would be dope.  You can like ride it and whatnot, I dunno *shrug*

Posted

N0wxB9I.png

Pretty much. 

Posted

wtf ?
First they release valk, the only front line female fighter in the game (the game have 2 male conterpart on this role: warrior and berserker). But destroyed by balance and idiotic awakening - big ugly lance.
Then they release dark knight. I think great, since valk is fail so maybe dark knight will be cool as female front line fighter. So they release now another stupid awakening. Rly? -----ing flying daggers for a knight class?

Posted

wtf ?
First they release valk, the only front line female fighter in the game (the game have 2 male conterpart on this role: warrior and berserker). But destroyed by balance and idiotic awakening - big ugly lance.
Then they release dark knight. I think great, since valk is fail so maybe dark knight will be cool as female front line fighter. So they release now another stupid awakening. Rly? -----ing flying daggers for a knight class?

Pretty much...so much knight. Looks more like the rangers angry twin

Posted

Look forward to trying it out.

Posted

shes a elf knight guys, she has to use daggers

the big sword was because shes a dark knight

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like a lazy attempt to introduce a new awakening by utilizing what they already had, I mean cmon would it not hurt to be a bit more creative for the Dark Knight it just a reskin of ranger and sorc with new animations. Why not have her weapon change to a dagger tail chain whip that unsheathed it coils around her like a snake but when sheathed it is wrapped around her arm you can just picture yourself in your head the beautiful animations that could be done. But no just reuse what already available to quickly output the Dark Knight with an awakening to pass in more content so you can buy that sexy outfits :D

2 people like this

Posted

Just proves no one around here knows how to have fun.

I don't play every class in the game either, but you don't see me rushing into other threads to cry ^_^.

Can't wait to give it a spin for myself. Still undecided. But def wanna get her a whirl.

agreed. I'll be awakening mine on KR asap. Gotta try this out :D

Posted (edited)

2 month for making this ? A mix of Ranger&Sorc skill and witch ultimate ?...Crossbow ? giant Needle ? Twin-sword ?

Double-blade ? Chain blade ? Gunblade ? Boomerang ? Fan ? Flail ? Triple-Kama ? War-hammer ? Blowgun ? or simply a Dark claymore ?...Why a fking dagger on a Plate armor classe ?

Edited by Catastigma
2 people like this

Posted

Part of me lost faith in Pearl Abyss, they could've done way better than this. When you take this new weapon out of context, it is actually pretty amazing, however, when you apply to this specific class, hmm... no.

This awakening is actually sorceress awakening if they didn't decide to give her a scythe. Like knights with dark magic are also spellcasters, but this is on another level and not in the good way for the class' theme.

Again, the awakening alone is beautiful, but this it does not fit the knight class. "Oh man this dark blade is so heavy, I'm just gonna use dark crystals instead." - Wut.

Posted

The awakening weapon is the tiara in her forehead not really daggers the daggers are projected magic 

1 person likes this

Posted

Seems flashy but not as practical?

Posted

Part of me lost faith in Pearl Abyss, they could've done way better than this. When you take this new weapon out of context, it is actually pretty amazing, however, when you apply to this specific class, hmm... no.

This awakening is actually sorceress awakening if they didn't decide to give her a scythe. Like knights with dark magic are also spellcasters, but this is on another level and not in the good way for the class' theme.

Again, the awakening alone is beautiful, but this it does not fit the knight class. "Oh man this dark blade is so heavy, I'm just gonna use dark crystals instead." - Wut.

Swapping dark knight and sorceress awakenings would've been nice. She could even use a sword whip like the one Ivy Valentine (from Soul Calibur) uses instead of a scythe. Oh, well. Ranger awakening was already boring and this will just be another class to play to level 56.

Posted

Just wait till the class is released before you judge... It may look dull or w/e but we won't know until we've tried it ourselves.

2 people like this

Posted

I dont understand you guys. this class is some thing new. and you can deny it but it is, there is not class like a swordmage in bdo atm closest to it is valk but we all know what is valks playstyle. some ppl will say its ranger some sorc,warrior, even musa. no its not. its class on its own. i didnt saw any class with this type of looking skills. and if we gonna say who is who. lets say this Ranger,warrior got dash after awakening to do same what musa was special about. 95% of classes got block which made warriors and valks have nothing special in their fighting kit. all those super armors on each class and CC chains. dont say this class is some thing we already have. we already have each class beeing way too much similar to the others butyet so different coz of different looks of the skills and slashing effects. and please stop crying about gender locks aswell. and also grow up its a game and stop beeing a greedy humans who want every thing immediatly, i will main dark knight dont get me wrong, but honestly idgaf when its comeing. i would rather have the class 1 month later then playing it as broken class like i did with musa when it 1st came out.

1 person likes this

Posted

if they were just gonna combine two existing classes then they shoulda given her a witch's earth golem that's wearing a berzerker's hand cannon 

here's my concept art for the idea:

336px-DVa-portrait.png?version=a61b36e7c

OP!!!!!

Posted (edited)

This, this right here solves my problem. I couldn't put my finger on what it was that made Dark knights awakening seem so wrong until I read this.

The knives seem to fit the sorcerers lore perfectly, and the scythe was taylormade for dark knight. Yet PA got it backwards. It's like if ranger awakening was a greatsword, and warriors got a repeating crossbow.  

Edited by Jumpjet

Posted (edited)

I dont understand you guys. this class is some thing new. and you can deny it but it is, there is not class like a swordmage in bdo ...

The class is supposed to be -----ing dark knight (previously dark elf), not -----ing swordmage with -----ing flying pink daggers.

Edited by Hekki

Posted (edited)

Am I missing sth.? Looks like she still uses a sword when slashing. Daggers seem like pure decoration nothing for me.

Had potential for interesting Awakening moves - wasted.

Edited by Eternal2nd

Posted

The class is supposed to be -----ing dark knight (previously dark elf), not -----ing swordmage with -----ing flying pink daggers.

Since the beginning, she was supposed to have sword + dark magic

2 people like this

Posted

I love it especially those crystal effects. Definitely gonna try this class now that i have seen her awakening! I hope they release it here soon..