• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best class for perma red -1mil karma.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

To make it more interesting no ninja/kuno suggestions simply because of stealth.

Posted

To make it more interesting no ninja/kuno suggestions simply because of stealth.

Ranger, Warrior because of dmg and movement. Might be ok with maehwa as well cause movement and dmg is ok. Musas movement is better but too low dmg.

Posted

Ranger, Warrior because of dmg and movement. Might be ok with maehwa as well cause movement and dmg is ok. Musas movement is better but too low dmg.

mmm,  i have 56 ranger and mae, one issue i have with ranger is its lack of defensives.

It has very high damage yes but what about when you need to run? Always rely on V?

Posted

Berserker hands down.

6 people like this

Posted

mmm,  i have 56 ranger and mae, one issue i have with ranger is its lack of defensives.

It has very high damage yes but what about when you need to run? Always rely on V?

well u should not go minus karma on low lvl :P not sure if it was 58 or 59 for ranger when u git gud, u got some nice dash if u get 5 movement speed and iframe every 3 sec, should be fine, also some bow skills will help u a lot ;) 

Posted

I'd probably go for Zerker, and I wouldn't go neg karma until 59+. Need to make sure your escape menu "escape" and V escape are up at all times. Wait out cooldown if you use it. 

Posted

I'd probably go for Zerker, and I wouldn't go neg karma until 59+. Need to make sure your escape menu "escape" and V escape are up at all times. Wait out cooldown if you use it. 

Mmm I reckon zerker would also be a good class for this, shame I am a sucker for aesthetics and zerker just does not do it for me. 

59+ and V and Escape outside the desert seems to be very solid advice also. 

Posted

Just curious, why do you want perma red 1mil karma?

Posted

Just curious, why do you want perma red 1mil karma?

Oh i did it before , before awake im just a filthy ganker.

I love killing people and i love it when they whine at you after, you can make a fine SCREENSHOT wall of whine collection doing this. 

Also living on THE EDGE. of glory. 

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh i did it before , before awake im just a filthy ganker.

I love killing people and i love it when they whine at you after, you can make a fine SCREENSHOT wall of whine collection doing this. 

Also living on THE EDGE. of glory. 

Whatever floats your boat 

gff.gif

Edited by kyoot
1 person likes this

Posted

Whatever floats your boat 

gff.gif

I don't expect normies to understand my war on carebearisim so i wont hold it against you. 

12 people like this

Posted

I don't expect normies to understand my war on carebearisim so i wont hold it against you. 

>calls me a normie
>uses the term carebear

pick one.

3 people like this

Posted

>calls me a normie>uses the term carebear

pick one.

They are one and the same, you seem to be triggered by my thread by how much attention you give it, thank you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah, one of those 'I am scum because everyone is too sensitive' people. Keep being you, because the ''rage'' you so desire from others is not something you should be proud of lel.

Also, Zerker.

Posted

Ah, one of those 'I am scum because everyone is too sensitive' people. Keep being you, because the ''rage'' you so desire from others is not something you should be proud of lel.

Also, Zerker.

Remind me in 100 years to care about your distaste of my ganking ways, maybe by then I could give a F. maybe..

Zerker is no doubt a good class but he'd make a terrible waifu. :(

Posted

Zerker > Maewha > Warrior, in that order IMO.

Posted

"i dont give a f*** about anyone else and i also want to make that clear to everyone, but at the same time i want a sexy fictional character to bond with and care about"

*autistic screeching*

10/10

Posted

Zerker, nothing pisses people off more than getting grab chained and then watching the zerker heal to full, then repeat said grab chain. I tanked FOUR players at Elrics while grab-chaining and healing back to full, it's so broken in small scale and it causes bucket loads of tears and salt.

Posted

calls people "normies"

only plays female characters with big tits

[x] virgin loser

3 people like this

Posted

Zerker > Maewha > Warrior, in that order IMO.

Zerker can maybe win every 1on1 ye... but it becomes way more difficult when it turns 1vs2+... especially when ppl know, at least a bit, what they are doing ;) 

Posted

Warrior its easy dash dash dash dash dash 100% dash dash dash dash dash 100%. Oh wait im low health ok im going to try something new dash dash dash dash dash v dash dash dash

Posted

Warrior its easy dash dash dash dash dash 100% dash dash dash dash dash 100%. Oh wait im low health ok im going to try something new dash dash dash dash dash v dash dash dash

Yeah because warrior dash is permanent iframes and one of the fastest ways to move in the game. 9_9

Posted

If you don't care about dying and losing XP/Crystals/Gear, Warrior/Zerker, if you do, then go Maewah or Musa. No other class can stand it's ground against competent geared players for longer than a few seconds except Warrior & Zerker and no other class except Maewah and Musa can run away, expect to get deleted by anyone that's geared regardless of your DP and intelligence though. No reason to go -1mil anymore, not unless you run a raw evasion build but then you don't have the AP required to kill people very fast. 

Posted

Zerker is no doubt a good class but he'd make a terrible waifu. :(

Everyone can be a waifu if you are brave enough :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone can be a waifu if you are brave enough :P

he just cant bond with his character if its slightly more masculine than him, so tamer is his only option left.