• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Iconic on the verge of disbanding???

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Today a LITERAL 100 MAN SIEGE ZERG GUILD unironically lost to a group of 10 weaboos from the dead giuld BAKA on a TIER ONE node in a 1V1. 

This is truly embarassing- how will Iconicucks recover from such a blow? 

BAKA even accepted the chalenge of a 1v1 with Iconci GM in which we won - can you get anymore btfo then thta????

You have been visited by the region guild of declaring wars over gr-apess and failing to take T1 nodes. Allying for T1 nodes, and failed attempts at doing nodewars during the week will come your way, unless you type in chat "Shoo shoo iconicucks 1488".

1i8iz3.jpg

unknown (6).png

Edited by Tai
7 people like this

Posted

P sad tbh.

Posted (edited)

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming
this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

- t.iconic

1426858342702.jpg

Edited by Ketoma
1 person likes this

Posted

We'll take the keys to Serendia thank you very much

Posted

Iconic GM backs down from another honorable duel.

Posted

wtf i thought iconic was a top 10 guild lol

Posted

Ur great king has spoken.... END THEM

Posted

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil -----, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ugh

I can't EVEN

I just can't right now

I'm from Iconic and I'm LITERALLY SHAKING right now, the toxic guild Baka has trolled our guild for the last time. Last week I was just mellow and gathering some fruits with tears in my eyes, deliberating over how we can't take a region and now have to take tier 1 nodes with our friends when this BROKEN CLASS Kunoichi meanders up, flashes me a disgusting grin, and says that these belong to him now. I held back a whimper and muttered "Y-You too..." as my quivering sausage finger hovered over the declare war icon in the guild tab. Because Kunoichi is a broken class, he reached every gathering node before me and I broke down, started screaming and yelping in anger, my mother came down and yelled at me to shut up, so I dec'd this awful troll guild AND THEN WE RUN INTO THEM ON WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR COMFY TIER 1 PVP NODE!?!?!?

I had several panic attacks during and after the node war as I watched message after message scroll by in server and channel chat. I screamed, I cried, my mom took away the rest of my tendies for the week, but I don't care anymore. I want this HORRIBLE guild taken OFF my server NOW.

4 people like this

Posted

ayy post ur warscores from the fight, u wont

Posted (edited)

NICE DAMAGE CONTROL, BAKA TRIED TO 2V1 FRONTIER WITH MAXIMUS' HELP AND FAILED. FRONTIER IS THE REAL WINNER OF THIS NODE WAR. 

BTW FRONTIER IS RECRUITING LVL 57+ LOOKING FOR FIENDLY PVPERS. NODE WARS, MOVIE NIGHTS DISCORD TUNES & MORE!.

Edited by Pruto

Posted

Post the node you won from the fight first.

Posted

Post ur node tower nerd

Posted

heh, Turbocleave more like Turnbocuck.

Posted

NICE DAMAGE CONTROL, BAKA TRIED TO 2V1 FRONTIER WITH MAXIMUS' HELP AND FAILED. FRONTIER IS THE REAL WINNER OF THIS NODE WAR.

hi what is youre favrite anime?

mine is nardo his pain is big and he uses ninjamagic xD

Posted

What the ----- are you doing in my -----ing swamp you little farquaad? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the brogres, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on your anus, and have ogre 300 confirmed layers. I am trained in making early 2000's pop cultural references, and am the top ogre in the entire far far away armed forces. You are nothing to me but another Drek. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen in Dreamworks, mark my -----ing words. You think you can get away with saying that dreck to me over the swamp? Think again, -----er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fairy tale creatures across Far Far Away and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Farquaad. The storm that will end your -----ing life. It's -----ing ogre, Donkey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare asscheeks. Not only am I shrextensively trained in onionade combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fairy Godmothers Factory and I will use it to its full shrextent to wipe your miserable little ass of of the face of mah swamp, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your -----ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Rumpelstiltskin. I will shrek fury all ogre you and you will drown in it. You're -----ing dead, Pinocchio.

Posted

Baka paid some people to stalemate Frontier from the node because they have some kind of weird fetish with them

1 person likes this

Posted

Good Fight. Our guys had fun. We look forward to future encounters.

If you would like to organize a 1v1, hit me up.

2 people like this

Posted

mr turbo pls no bully I'm afraid

U WONT

Posted

Good Fight. Our guys had fun. We look forward to future encounters.

If you would like to organize a 1v1, hit me up.

We already beat your gm, what else do you want?

unknown (6).png

Posted

hi what is youre favrite anime?

mine is nardo his pain is big and he uses ninjamagic xD

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a cluster----- of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping -----gotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& -----gots who engage in every kind of -----gotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja -----gotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the ----- up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the ----- out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Posted

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a cluster----- of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping -----gotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& -----gots who engage in every kind of -----gotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja -----gotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the ----- up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the ----- out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

haha thanks same

dattebayo

Posted

How many Baka you have to kill to make shitposting stop?

bakadeaths.thumb.jpg.da8ed5636c7937c2a1c

Posted

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire US armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to b ring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Posted

How many Baka you have to kill to make shitposting stop?

bakadeaths.thumb.jpg.da8ed5636c7937c2a1c

More than ONE (1) tier 1 node's worth.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0