• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Every male conterpart is stronger than female in this game

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Outside of other balance issues I see in this game strange disbalance between gender counterpart

warrior > valkyrie

wizzard > witch

blader > plum

ninja > kunoichi

Situation is different only for classes that does not have counterparts: ranger and sorc. But even if compare sorc to berserker - bersekrer is much stronger while doing similar job.

In the end I can not even imagine how broken would be male counterpart to ranger...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

every non awaken female class is stronger then male counter part , im glad awakening rebalanced that.

Edited by Dark Eus

Posted

Literally had this conversation in guild chat yesterday.

Are you spying on us?

Posted

every non awaken female class is stronger then male counter part , im glad awakening rebalanced that.

Musa is stronger than Maehwa before and after awakening.

3 people like this

Posted

Musa is stronger than Maehwa before and after awakening.

maewha is stronger

6 people like this

Posted

ninja stronger than kuno preawaken

Musa stronger than maehwa pre awaken

Witch wiz exactly the same.

Warrior and valk up for debate.

1 person likes this

Posted

Non awakening valk is better than non awakening warrior

4 people like this

Posted

blader was and is better tham plum

wizzard and witch was equal

valkyrie was better at direct clash but warrior was much more mobile, so it was something for something. Right now warrior is superior at everything.

not sure about pre awakening ninja vs kuno

if compare berserker and sorc pre awakening  still berserker had more HP while sorc better DPS and mobility so it still was something for something.

Right now it is no "something for something", just male counterparts are far superior.

Posted

Maybe its just because every dweeb who plays female characters is either always distracted while playing or playing one-handed and never really able to give his full potential?

12 people like this

Posted

After awakening.

Witch > Wizard

Kunoichi > Ninja

And witch and wizards are equals preawakening, so I don't see the issue here at all, just a random bait post I guess. :)

Posted

There are completely designed differently! Female are designed for crowd control/ sustain and tankiness. 

Posted

maewha is stronger

I wish, but even right now with awakening the only thing they are good at is small scale and 1v1 pvp. Complete trash at everything else with the slowest grind speed in the game rivaled only maybe by Valk.

Posted

I don't see the problem here. Everything is just as it's supposed to be - male classes are stronger and look badass while females are a bit weaker but much more sexy. The only class that steps out this classic line is the typical tamer kid, who is whining and btching around on forums about herself.

Working as intended.

1 person likes this

Posted

So, are sorc and rangers like the butch lesbians of the group or...?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Maehwa is strides stronger than musa. PvP with equal gear and equal skill, the maehwa will demolish the musa. The only place that musa is stronger is that it is very easy to connect skills and much more aoe than the maehwa, who requires precision and thus has a MUCH higher skillcap.

Edited by Draciele
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So, are sorc and rangers like the butch lesbians of the group or...?

That's why they made out and gave birth to Dark Knight, the mix between sorc and ranger. It all make sense now :o

Edited by Crescent
True story bro
10 people like this

Posted

wizzard is only stronger with their bugusing block they shouldn't have, but overall i wont say that either.

i would prefer kuno everytime over ninja, just because the halo is way cooler than a musa clone.
Also warrior is one of the poorest classdesignes in the game. Valkyrie is 100% cooler.

1 person likes this

Posted

blader > plum

You got that one mixed up. Plums are said to aid the digestive system, therefore plum > bladder would be the correct order.

6 people like this

Posted

You got that one mixed up. Plums are said to aid the digestive system, therefore plum > bladder would be the correct order.

Alicia wins the argument. In all seriousness though, on equal gear, it simple depends on who is better at CCing the other opponent, which is not easy on skilled bladers/plums. Blader vs Plum is 50/50. Plum does have a better kit in terms of 1v1 though, that doesn't mean she is better :)

Posted (edited)

Was having this conversation the other day too.  Generally, the pattern is this:

• Male classes get more damage.
  • Female classes get more defense/sustainability.

Normally this doesn't work out and the male class ends up stronger, but I'd actually argue that Kuno is stronger than Ninja in everything but 1v1s.  PvE-wise they became tanky AoE machines with heals out the wazoo.

Do definitely agree though.  The general trend is "Male classes are stronger.". :/

Edited by Maevynn

Posted

Outside of other balance issues I see in this game strange disbalance between gender counterpart

warrior > valkyrie

wizzard > witch

blader > plum

ninja > kunoichi

Situation is different only for classes that does not have counterparts: ranger and sorc. But even if compare sorc to berserker - bersekrer is much stronger while doing similar job.

In the end I can not even imagine how broken would be male counterpart to ranger...

that's because of all the weebs who need to play a female because if they play a male someone might think they're gay

Posted

At +15. With +20 out, very debatable.

1 person likes this

Posted

before +20 came out sure, valks actually had burst capability....

Posted

that's because of all the weebs who need to play a female because if they play a male someone might think they're gay

I'm gay and I want more male classes, so I suppose I'm not helping to dissuade that impression much.  Oops.

1 person likes this

Posted

giphy.gif