• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Every male conterpart is stronger than female in this game

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Cuz men are better

1 person likes this

Posted

Outside of other balance issues I see in this game strange disbalance between gender counterpart

warrior > valkyrie

wizzard > witch

blader > plum

ninja > kunoichi

Situation is different only for classes that does not have counterparts: ranger and sorc. But even if compare sorc to berserker - bersekrer is much stronger while doing similar job.

In the end I can not even imagine how broken would be male counterpart to ranger...

Valkyrie seems bad.

Saying wizard is better than witch is kind of weird.

Maehwa owns Musa, even without the "op maehwa patch" that was just released in KR.

In my experience kunoichi can be as effective as ninja with half the effort.

Sorc>>>>>>>>>>>all classes. You just need to use it properly.

My 2 cents :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

agree.

For the blader - plum situation, blade awakening also is a lot better for move set, damage, so style, the plum thoothpick... meh.

Edited by woots

Posted

wizzard is only stronger with their bugusing block they shouldn't have, but overall i wont say that either.

i would prefer kuno everytime over ninja, just because the halo is way cooler than a musa clone.
Also warrior is one of the poorest classdesignes in the game. Valkyrie is 100% cooler.

Wizard doesnt have block

Posted

Wizard is considered stronger in PVP because of their vastly superior 100% and having a grab to combo with. Witch block is nice (especially in PVE), but Wiz/witch can both already rotate abilities with block and superarmor. 

Posted (edited)

Outside of other balance issues I see in this game strange disbalance between gender counterpart

warrior > valkyrie

wizzard > witch

blader > plum

ninja > kunoichi

Situation is different only for classes that does not have counterparts: ranger and sorc. But even if compare sorc to berserker - bersekrer is much stronger while doing similar job.

In the end I can not even imagine how broken would be male counterpart to ranger...

It's bullshit because each class has it's strengths and weaknesses.
That and in no case way shape or form is warrior stronger than valkyrie.

Learn to play instead of complaining about shit that ain't there.

For the record, counter part classes include;
Witch/Wizard and Ninja/Kuno.

These are the only counterpart classes in the game at the moment, no sense in comparing the rest, will make you look like you don't know what the game is even going on what the ----- even.

On the topic of those four classes, there are things, as stated, that each can do and is viable in that the other is not.

Long story short? If you haven't played each on at least 500gs, your opinion is more than likely coming from salt.

Don't bring that sexist shit here when i'm sitting my fat black ass up in my room getting shit on by kunos instead of ninjas and witches decide they want to cc me into the next world.

cmon man.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's bullshit because each class has it's strengths and weaknesses.That and in no case way shape or form is warrior stronger than valkyrie.

Learn to play instead of complaining about shit that ain't there.

if you don't understand why war is better than valk something is wrong with you. 

Edited by xNagai

Posted

tell that to all the bladers i smoke on

Posted (edited)

if you don't understand why war is better than valk something is wrong with you. 

Elaborate with proof please.

If you're going to fall back on "their 100% oneshots 892438943 people", don't please.
That will trigger the >Every class has it's purpose< response.

If your problem is based on damage however, and you're crying because you're not good at valk and warriors seem to do more damage when you watch them(because you don't play them either, somewhere there is ignorance here lol), then you should probably learn to play the -----ing game instead of spending time being whiners.

Edited by War

Posted

i dont think that was intended and it was just chance 

and also warrior might be easier to play than valk but its definitely not better, in general player skill and dedication matter way more than class does after awakening

and ofcourse desync matters the most 

Posted

Wizard doesnt have block

C

Chilling Wave

Hellfire

Posted

warrior > valkyrie

wizzard > witch

blader > plum

ninja > kunoichi

Meanwhile everyone forgets the tamer that gets left in the shitter.

People even tried to convince me that tamer > ranger yesterday... like, we're not playing the same game, or they simply don't know how to fight tamers because they are so few.

Posted

Tamer>All. Clearly.
#ByeFelicias
#Swerve
tamerOP.thumb.jpg.f87e10bf084a714cd62b3a

7 people like this

Posted

All your favourite classes suck............ unless they happen to be valkyrie of course.

giphy.gif

Posted

I wish, but even right now with awakening the only thing they are good at is small scale and 1v1 pvp. Complete trash at everything else with the slowest grind speed in the game rivaled only maybe by Valk.

So basicalbasically you are saying blader >maewha in grindspred and thats true. But in pvp as you said maewha is better at 1v1 and small scale and they are equally trash at large scale.

So either you are a pve only I grief you out of my grindspot player or maewha>blader

Posted

I agree. It's sexist and I demand ranger be buffed with superarmors and cc resistance x9000

Posted

agree.

For the blader - plum situation, blade awakening also is a lot better for move set, damage, so style, the plum thoothpick... meh.

They are both good. The difference is that any retard can play musa ( one of the esiest class to play ) meanwhile we cant say the same for maewha. I rarely meet a musa which give me some problem in 1 vs 1 ,they mostly spin to win and run + back walk for block and their moves and style is soooooo predictable  .
In pre awekening musa was way stronger then maewha after awekening its just a matter of player skill.

Posted

Elaborate with proof please.

If you're going to fall back on "their 100% oneshots 892438943 people", don't please.
That will trigger the >Every class has it's purpose< response.

If your problem is based on damage however, and you're crying because you're not good at valk and warriors seem to do more damage when you watch them(because you don't play them either, somewhere there is ignorance here lol), then you should probably learn to play the -----ing game instead of spending time being whiners.

how exactly are u coming to this conclusion?

their 100% IS better than Valks...

they have:

better mobility

better super armor

better iframes

better cc (dat double grab /grip)

so other than 1 vacuum skill, please tell me exactly how a Valk is a better class than a warrior....

Posted

they have:

better mobility

better super armor

better iframes

so other than 1 vacuum skill, please tell me exactly how a Valk is a better class than a warrior....

i'm still reltively new but to my eye, apart from iframes and sustained mobility, it seems that Valks have better: block durability, support skills that can heal entire team or make everyone invulnerable to cc for a time, 100-0 combo ability through weapon swapping, faster short term mobility with cooldowns, ranged capability, nearly infinite forward charging super armor, and the vaccuum skill.

That looks to me like a higher skill cap and not a nessecarily a WARRIOR BETTER scenario.

The warrior would certainly be easier to get into with the way it stacks buffs and its general aoe and durability, but the valk seems much more able to adapt to evolving combat scenarios and has multiple long cd fight winning abilities.

Posted (edited)

they have:

better mobility

better super armor

better iframes

Video proof with frame to frame comparisons and skill elaborations to prove your point if you would, please.

I generally have troubles with valks.
I can kill warriors as if they mean nothing.

Wizard main, Wizard PoV.

I think a lot of the issue, again, is people are basing their claims on both being unskilled and witnessing unskilled results from unskilled players.
Where I do love my guilds warriors, I'd rather have a valk on my team than a warrior, the synchronization is more deadly than the randomness of warriors shit.

Warriors are bullies, so in group pvp they generally aren't off doing much group based shit.
Valks are team players, so when they act, masses die.

When you say one is worse than the other, I question what you are aiming at? Are you not taking the entire essence of the game into your claim? I assume so, because it makes no sense that you say that Warrior is better than valk.

I have not seen warriors lead to full guild wipes WITHOUT the help of a valk, and vice versa.

I think y'all need to pull away from the sexist division shit and look at how powerful the classes, all of them, working together works out.
Especially when the game seems to be heavily aimed towards team play.

Sure. Warrior and Wizard can do tons of damage with their 100%s.
The question is, how many do you want to do damage to? Because valks can increase the kill factor exponentially.

Stop with the hateful sexist shit and start making intelligent friends who can help you learn what it means to work together and synchronize skill in combat.
----- out of here with that other shit.

my point was. stop looking only at what does the most damage, i know you AP stack kids love big numbers but you need to use a bit more of your brain, start looking deeper into situations and outcomes.
Do that and you may find that even tamers have a very important place and role in all aspects of this game.

But even with that, no matter what? Your skill with the class will still heavily dictate whether or not your outcomes are favorable or not.
If my guild gets wiped, our valk is generally the last player to die out of the push.

Edited by War
4 people like this

Posted

Valkyrie isn't a counterpart to Warrior. Valk is a caster.

Posted

Video proof with frame to frame comparisons and skill elaborations to prove your point if you would, please.

I generally have troubles with valks.
I can kill warriors as if they mean nothing.

Wizard main, Wizard PoV.

I think a lot of the issue, again, is people are basing their claims on both being unskilled and witnessing unskilled results from unskilled players.
Where I do love my guilds warriors, I'd rather have a valk on my team than a warrior, the synchronization is more deadly than the randomness of warriors shit.

Warriors are bullies, so in group pvp they generally aren't off doing much group based shit.
Valks are team players, so when they act, masses die.

When you say one is worse than the other, I question what you are aiming at? Are you not taking the entire essence of the game into your claim? I assume so, because it makes no sense that you say that Warrior is better than valk.

I have not seen warriors lead to full guild wipes WITHOUT the help of a valk, and vice versa.

I think y'all need to pull away from the sexist division shit and look at how powerful the classes, all of them, working together works out.
Especially when the game seems to be heavily aimed towards team play.

Sure. Warrior and Wizard can do tons of damage with their 100%s.
The question is, how many do you want to do damage to? Because valks can increase the kill factor exponentially.

Stop with the hateful sexist shit and start making intelligent friends who can help you learn what it means to work together and synchronize skill in combat.
----- out of here with that other shit.

my point was. stop looking only at what does the most damage, i know you AP stack kids love big numbers but you need to use a bit more of your brain, start looking deeper into situations and outcomes.
Do that and you may find that even tamers have a very important place and role in all aspects of this game.

But even with that, no matter what? Your skill with the class will still heavily dictate whether or not your outcomes are favorable or not.
If my guild gets wiped, our valk is generally the last player to die out of the push.

what do you need video proof of, learn the skill kit. your entire post is anecdotal...you don't even play either class dude, ive played both

Iframe:

valk dash doesn't have iframe, infact valk don't have any iframe except the 2nd half of their ult when they disappear.

warriors dash is an iframe when off cooldown

Super armor:

warriors gravedigger (one of the key components of their kit) and a flow ability are both super armor

valks don't even have a super armor ability...the first 1/2 of our 100% ult is super armor...

100%:

as for 100% cast time on valk ult is completely telegraphed, and long enough that u can either see the pulsing light and walk away, or run up and grab the valk out of it...

warrior ult is instant, 100% crit and has 4 ranks (compared to valks 3)

Sustained mobility:

valk: dash 35 mp

warrior: dash 22 wp

on top of that, I can assure you that unless I pop my E buff I am never able to catch up to a warrior

CC:

this one is obvious, valk has the worst grab in the game and no passive penetration....

what do we have?

a 25% heal every 40 seconds

a vacuum skill...

a couple of skills with frontal block (which warrior also has...)

Warriors kit aside from 2 or 3 skills is completely superior to the valks in everyway.

i'm still reltively new but to my eye, apart from iframes and sustained mobility, it seems that Valks have better: block durability, support skills that can heal entire team or make everyone invulnerable to cc for a time, 100-0 combo ability through weapon swapping, faster short term mobility with cooldowns, ranged capability, nearly infinite forward charging super armor, and the vaccuum skill.

That looks to me like a higher skill cap and not a nessecarily a WARRIOR BETTER scenario.

The warrior would certainly be easier to get into with the way it stacks buffs and its general aoe and durability, but the valk seems much more able to adapt to evolving combat scenarios and has multiple long cd fight winning abilities.

block durability is debatable, as Im honestly not sure. support is 1 thing we do have.

we cannot make teammate or ourself invulnerable to cc, only buff up resistances (60% is cap in pvp)

100-0 combo through weapn swapping is something everyone can do, our damage is still from lance, we switch to sword for our grab and celestial spear (situationally a shield dash)

faster short term mobility ONLY if we pop our E buff, which pretty negates its combat effects at that point

what range? shield throw? you shouldn't be using that skill anymore....

our forward dash isn't super armor, its frontal block while off cooldown (compared to warriors iframe) any aoe cc will knock u down

Posted

I agree with all of this apart from maehwa is stronger than musa 

musa is probley the weakest pvp class in the game 

Posted

They are both good. The difference is that any retard can play musa ( one of the esiest class to play ) meanwhile we cant say the same for maewha. I rarely meet a musa which give me some problem in 1 vs 1 ,they mostly spin to win and run + back walk for block and their moves and style is soooooo predictable  .In pre awekening musa was way stronger then maewha after awekening its just a matter of player skill.

have you even played either classes? pre awakening musa and maehwa were very similar, except maehwa got some protection on its offensive skills whereas musa had 0 super armour block or iframe on its atk skills which made it slightly harder to play, post awakening musa is very easy to play and maehwa got harder because of the small conal attacks, however both classes require more skill than the rest of the classes to play properly, considering all the classes have spammable iframe, block or super armour but musa/maehwa dont have grab, similar can be said for sorc and witch however both of these classes are able to over come block with ease.

Posted

have you even played either classes? pre awakening musa and maehwa were very similar, except maehwa got some protection on its offensive skills whereas musa had 0 super armour block or iframe on its atk skills which made it slightly harder to play, post awakening musa is very easy to play and maehwa got harder because of the small conal attacks, however both classes require more skill than the rest of the classes to play properly, considering all the classes have spammable iframe, block or super armour but musa/maehwa dont have grab, similar can be said for sorc and witch however both of these classes are able to over come block with ease.

Sure i have both class and  maewha in pre awekening have 1 skill in frontal blck ( thats the end of our protection) .
maewha have frontal block on red moon ( the only skill with block ) and this actually is the real problem cuz its a channeled skill which make us forced to stay in that spot for 1 second and half and after the animation we have a half second of vulnerability. meanwhile a musa in that 1.5s could make 3x rising storm  and if we talk about DPS ( damage per second ) musas could do alot more then maewha with their combos. Even in pre awekening maewha was harder to play, a musa could just stun u from far dragon bite>>gale ( float>>> rising storm ( air attack so 2xdmg from the previus flot of gale ) blooming.. if the target is not dead yet spam 2x rising storm and gg:
If the maewha try to do the same rotation it goes like this Stub arrow>>> dragon bite>>> decapitation ( no wait u cant do this cuz the enemy got the immune buff cuz u already stunned him with the arrow this will end that the enemy will run away ) so u are forced to do red moon ( adding floating only on the upper hits which are 3 meanwhile musa got 6 hits this mean musa have 2x chance to add the float )>>>channeling 1.5sec>>>>blooming and if the target isnt dead gg u run away. so in the same time a musa do alot more dmg then a maewha PRE awekening.

I agree that we need skills to play properly ( but with skills i mean tattical strategy, to know when to strike and how ) we dont have grabs or iframes but we dont need them to kill our targets! we as maewha and musa must focus on the glassy cannons classes and leave warriors to zerkers xD .