• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FPS overlay

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I do realise I can see my FPS if I go to settings, but I want to use FPS overlay. Ideal would be if I could use my CAM software from NZXT, because it gives me all those informations:

Screenshot_2017-01-23_08.38.41.thumb.png

But for some reason that doesn't work like it works on all other games and applications that I have on my PC.

I also tried to run BDO via steam and enable FPS overlay there ... didn't work.

Tried also with nvidia shadow play to show FPS ... didn't work.

Downloaded Fraps and it also didn't work.

Dowloaded MSI afterburner ... same stroy.

And the last one I tried was XprecisionX from EVGA ... again no luck.

For some reason I just can't enable FPS overlay on this game and I have no idea why. I tried all possible programs and settings, but nothing works. Meanwhile in any other game it works just fine. So if anyone have any idea why that's not working in this game for me ... please let me know.

Posted

No issues using fraps with BDO to have a fps overlay ( so far, for me, fraps work fine with every single game i play )

Posted

Because that shitty anti-cheat software doesnt like that other processes hook into the game. I use MSi afterburner, but i cant start the game when it's running. I have to start it when i'm in the game, but changing chars also causes the game to close :(

Posted

Because that shitty anti-cheat software doesnt like that other processes hook into the game. I use MSi afterburner, but i cant start the game when it's running. I have to start it when i'm in the game, but changing chars also causes the game to close :(

Well after 30min messing around I also finally managed to get msi afterburner to show me fps and temperature of components. So I'm glad with that.

I'm very new to this game, and yesterday I had my client opened for 12hours straight, so I don't mind restaring app once or twice per day xD 

Just need to find some solution for higher fps in crowded areas now ...

Posted

Well after 30min messing around I also finally managed to get msi afterburner to show me fps and temperature of components. So I'm glad with that.

I'm very new to this game, and yesterday I had my client opened for 12hours straight, so I don't mind restaring app once or twice per day xD 

Just need to find some solution for higher fps in crowded areas now ...

tell me how you did it please

Posted

you're setting up msi wrong or something works fine for me.

Posted

I kinda like using the one from my acer predator monitor or the geforce experience overlay.  I don't really care about memory stuff and etc.. just the FPS counter is enough

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0