• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance January 25th

168 posts in this topic

Posted

Please please 

1 person likes this

Posted

Mae changes pls!

and wp pots ffs

Posted

There will be new nodes to connect with this expansion so there is a very high need to run a %100-500 percent buff to contribution event for 1-6 months or raise the soft cap to 500 or at least 400.

But in reality all we that will happen is just another combat buff event.

Posted

Please for the love of god, remove the Christmas decoration in the towns, and the gift wrapped loot boxes. Christmas was a month ago. It's just a few days. It doesn't last all winter. Let it go already.

8 people like this

Posted

Desync fix please

Posted (edited)

I'm calling for.... Hm.... +3 hours extension. Anyone wanna bet longer/shorter? That OR the servers will be up for less than 1 hour before emergency maintain :x.

Let it go

Edited by aidlac
2 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Please please 

When they finally release T4/5 in the wild. Never.

Posted

Sweet.  Got master 2 trading done just in time for the expansion.

Posted

Just wanted to know if any new costumes will be added or you know..*cough* new class *cough*

Posted

"selected items" ugh. More appearance change coupons....

1 person likes this

Posted

No dk? No Gothia rensa? No cookies...what a time to be alive. Nouver gonna give you up, nouver gonna let you down, nouver gonna turn around and desert you...

1 person likes this

Posted

decrese of trader xp will be tomorrow?

Posted (edited)

gotha rensa when???

rove ruud when???

sting note when???

Edited by CM_Yukimura
6.2. Posting Etiquette The user shall not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, flamboyant fonts etc. to draw attention to its posts.

Posted

decrese of trader xp will be tomorrow?

I've been assuming it.

Posted

All these rangers wanting a costume...

Posted

Fix kunoichi and that bloody desync ! also nerf warrior random rng resistance on everything even 100% grapple accurate...

Posted (edited)

Just spended 2k pearls. Now a sale?? Was there even a head-up that I've missed? If not can I reclaim pearls that I would've saved if I bought the items on sale?

Edited by remymaes

Posted

lol u need at least master 6 to make a decent profit preferably master 8+.

Posted (edited)

I'm calling for.... Hm.... +3 hours extension. Anyone wanna bet longer/shorter? That OR the servers will be up for less than 1 hour before emergency maintain :x.

Professional  companies when faced with a big expansion/update(anything over normal workload in our case would be 3 hours)  would start said update a couple hours earlier in case it runs over. I am guessing this will never be the case (except for server merge day) as its too hard to be professionals these days.

Edited by Sorath

Posted

Dark Knight Ehen?

They said on their twitter Dark Knight is the next patch after this. Patience young padawan.

Posted

Will it be possible to use the Pearl Shop Sale Event without dealing with that "send us your ID Card Information" shit?

I ran into this one time, now I use the pay pal option, and never have any problems. Highly recommend that route if possible,

Posted

Remember. The maintenance will take 1 hour longer.