• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cash shop delay is a good thing.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

aaaand this thread turned EU VS US on page one i think that's a new record

Posted (edited)

because people ragequitted already due to being too lazy to play the "normal" way.

Let us hope so...

Edited by Maviarab

Posted

europa has around 200million ppl more than north america, most ppl will play EU, so we talk about euros ^^

for those of us that are civilized we use dollar

Posted

Dollar is a cheap form of the Euro ;)

There are some shallow people around here, can't deny that :P 

- Jeasy

Posted

civilized? you can't mean north america ... if you said canada, ok ... but na is all together ... so murica too ... you can't call that civilized :D

Posted

Is that why you still shoot each other daily like in teh Wild Wild West? :P

Posted

I mean...daily? Come on. 

Posted

At least we don't get groped at public events by them "refugees" 

1 person likes this

Posted

Dollar is a cheap form of the Euro ;)

There are some shallow people around here, can't deny that :P 

- Jeasy

Hi you let Germany lead you. Remember last time?

Posted

But it is the only country in the world who has real freedom. 

I agree, you people do have more freedom. So much that you are free to dictate what others can and can't do. You must especially love your feminists and SJWs ;) .

Posted

How much is an AK47 on the grocery shop nowadays?

Posted

Trump for president

Posted

But it is the only country in the world who has real freedom. 

Not sure where all the hate towards America comes from considering everyone runs to us for help when crap hits the fan

Actually not even close to true. America has a rigged economy that depends on the poorest of the poor receiving less and less while the rich just get richer and richer. Colleges have literally turned into corporations as have jails. Even the political system is completely rigged with the DNC just now having rolled back Obama's ban on contributions from federal lobbyistys (meaning Wallstreet and the DNC are so scared of Bernie winning that they are now willing to completely shed any disguise of ethical morality, and will pretty much do anything to get who they want in the White House). 

America is one of the least free countries in reality. It's why I want to save up and get the heck out of here if Bernie doesn't win.

3 people like this

Posted

FEEL THE BERN

1 person likes this

Posted

>remember what happened last time germany led you
>*looks at trump vote polls*
>*looks at hilary vote polls*
>*looks at ted vote polls*
yea no thanks go back to your shootingranch and imagine you're spending all yer money on military to fund wars of peace
'murica

1 person likes this

Posted

Best thread hijack ever... O.o

Posted (edited)

The whole point of the move is to incite people to upgrade their pre-orders.
Then they'll conveniently enable the cash shop early due to "player demand"

Edited by Lofty

Posted

l2 orphus forum all over again, doh..

Posted

I mean...daily? Come on. 

You're right. He was in the wrong. Hourly sounds more realistic.

Regards,

Kappa

Posted

can we go back to the discussion in the title or nah?

Posted

It's pay for convenience.  There is a huge difference between pay2win and pay for convenience.   Let's just make that part clear.

There is nothing that I'm aware of that a none paying cash shop customer won't be able to do within TIME.  Key word,  time.  The only thing pay in the cash shop is going to help you with,  is time.

Now that all said,  I'm not personally a big fan for paying for convenience either when they're already charging people $100 dollars for the game which,  you guessed it,  has pay for convenience items in there.  It's an artificial wall they created to purposely slow people down.  That kind of S*** just gets annoying.   

There are many games out there you can have a pure cosmetic cash shop out there without having to be a douche and purposely inconvenience people.   If pet's could only be earned in game,  then there would be a level of achievement attached with having one.  Instead,  we can safely assume that Mr. and Mrs. money bags bought it.  No achievement earned,  nothing to boast about. 

Don't get me wrong,  I'll be paying for convenience like everyone else, but I'm not going to be fooled into actually believing that this isn't an artificial means to purposely squeeze me out of more money.  If you really want to do that and keep a level playing field,  then a monthly fee would have sufficed.

Posted

You're right. He was in the wrong. Hourly sounds more realistic.

Regards,

Kappa

I mean...hourly? Come on. 

Posted

guys take a chill pill and listen to this tune, it's good 

Posted

I mean...hourly? Come on. 

just because you only rely on fox news to get the newest info on whoever shot some people doesnt mean it doesnt happen every day

Posted

euros? more like monopoly money lelelelel