• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Margoria Release Events

125 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Event Prize: Discover 5 of the 7 points of interest and gain their knowledge to earn a special title and Epheria Sailboat Blueprints (x2).

Patch notes:

Take to the seas to unearth forgotten knowledge and earn a special title as well as 2 pieces of an Epheria Sailboat Design.

They are not the same. My brain hurts.

Posted

Guys I found some typos in your event description, I fix though! Me fix! -_- 

I agree couldnt be more obvious Cashshop content.

Posted

Can someone tell me what we have to collect for the event guild mission?:D (which items exactly)

Posted

We had 100 Tangleweed, 100 oysters, 40 clams, and 20 marlin/sunfish as we now know...we still haven't gotten one fish.

Posted

When I try to start the guild event mission, I get a message saying that there's a guild level restriction. Any idea why?

Posted

You have to take the mission equal to your guild's level.

Posted

2. Margoria Adventurer [Guild Activity]

Venture out into Margoria and complete the newly introduced Special Guild Quests, these can be located under the general missions category in the guild menu (G) as ‘[Event] Margoria Adventurer’.

• Start: January 25th, 2017

• End: February 8th, 2017

• Event Prize: Complete the quests for Guild Skill Experience and 2 Million Guild Funds. In addition, completing one or more event quests will also reward a single [Guild] Ship Registration: Galley.
    * The reward [Guild] Ship Registration: Galley will be distributed through in-game mail to the guild master in a future maintenance.

have been completed in a day, the maximum limit will read 0/5 to show there are no more attempts remaining.

@CM_Aethon A guild master will get the guild galley, so how exactly will that work?Will the officers/QM's be able to summon the galley or only the guild master? Do we need to own one of the 3 guild houses to be able to summon it or to keep it? If all we need to do is have the guild master register it at the wharf, can officers/qm's be able to summon it from there? 

1 person likes this

Posted

You have to take the mission equal to your guild's level.

I see, thanks!

Posted

Awesome event! basically if you don't have a fish or shark costume then don't bother screwing with this waste of time.

Posted

And you can fish on the Ferry on the 45 minute ride.

Posted (edited)

Might help if you fixed:
1. Water physics are fubar.
2. Jumping in the water sends you to the bottom of the ocean.
3. Getting in and out of boats.
4. Auto navigation in water is nearly impossible.
5. Can't navigate rivers at all!

1. physics, lol
2. srsly? how do i do this please, quick path to the bottom would be great @_@
3. not easy to figure out how to work* but i agree, could be easier.

4. I mean. How? HOW? HOW DO YOU WANT IT FIXED LOL HOW IS IT IMPOSSIBLE? WHAT TO FIX AS DEV???
5. are you gonna play star citizen? If so I don't think you should pilot if you can't even navigate on a boat that is smaller than river.

end user: your software is broken and crap, fix it
Developer:........????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????FIXWHAT?????WHATISBROKEN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

end user: it's broken fix it.

Developer: ok. >sends to icebox.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

How are we supposed to get to Magoria with our crappy fishing boats?

Yes, I know we're supposed to use the new ferrari boats, but those will take about 15 days to craft, so is there some kind of NPC that will take us to the new continent or what?

We did it today. Very precarious lol

@CM_Aethon A guild master will get the guild galley, so how exactly will that work?Will the officers/QM's be able to summon the galley or only the guild master? Do we need to own one of the 3 guild houses to be able to summon it or to keep it? If all we need to do is have the guild master register it at the wharf, can officers/qm's be able to summon it from there? 

My understanding is that any officer or GM can summon it IF They have "leveled sailing." I don't know what "leveled sailing" means though.

Posted

Sailing is a new skill in our skills under life skills.

Posted

Sailing is a new skill in our skills under life skills.

That part I saw (I was 5th for a brief time today, woo! lol) but i'm not sure what level sailing you need.

Posted

Can we get knowledge of shipwrecks without cash suit? I am at Orisha Island Ruins (or maybe I am in the wrong location D:) and it seems like I have no time/speed enough.

Posted

Can we get knowledge of shipwrecks without cash suit? I am at Orisha Island Ruins (or maybe I am in the wrong location D:) and it seems like I have no time/speed enough.

We've done 6 out of the 7. Orisha's one and the Mysterious cave are by far the hardest ones. A tamer managed to do them with no buff at all by using Heilang to dive deep, but without I think you'll need at the very least 2 gems +15 breathing in the shoes, one elixir +15 and 4-5 movement speed. But honestly, without the suit it's a chore, no matter what you're so slow, even gathering is a pain.

Also, Coral's grave, Technicolor Coral Reef and Underwater cave (not cove) are the name of the related quests, not the name of the knowledge themselves. And you can get them without taking the quests.

Posted

We had 100 Tangleweed, 100 oysters, 40 clams, and 20 marlin/sunfish as we now know...we still haven't gotten one fish.

did you complete the quest with Sunfish ? we caught many marlins , they not count... what fish we need for the quest to complete? and where to fish 

Posted

same here, marlin's not registering.

Posted

OK Sunfish is the fish that we need, but now the question is where the F. is that sunfish spot?

Posted

We've done 6 out of the 7. Orisha's one and the Mysterious cave are by far the hardest ones. A tamer managed to do them with no buff at all by using Heilang to dive deep, but without I think you'll need at the very least 2 gems +15 breathing in the shoes, one elixir +15 and 4-5 movement speed. But honestly, without the suit it's a chore, no matter what you're so slow, even gathering is a pain.

Also, Coral's grave, Technicolor Coral Reef and Underwater cave (not cove) are the name of the related quests, not the name of the knowledge themselves. And you can get them without taking the quests.

I just tried the nearest one with the current costume I was wearing, I know I can do it better with other armor. Just wanted to confirm if it was possible or I was losing my time. So, thanks :D

Posted

Epheria Sailboat Blueprints x2 are just parts for crafting the Boat arent they? Or do they really give you 2 Sailboats????

Posted

Epheria Sailboat Blueprints x2 are just parts for crafting the Boat arent they? Or do they really give you 2 Sailboats????

You need 20 to make the boat

Posted

Please remove the Christmas lights and decorations now. We're a fair way past that time now.

1 person likes this

Posted

A guild may receive only a single Galley from the event quests.

Any minimum guild quests needed? We just did one and we arent sure if we should do any more.