• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 25th

170 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll just ask - Is this some kind of joke to you? First, you make us "blink" in combat (which is not working by the way) and now this?
What about:

• Stealth bug?
  • Durability bug for awakening?
  • Front Guard - not applied during full animations?
  • Some good costumes like Gotha Rensa for rangers and Gavi Regan for all males? (Chungho for ninja)

Will any of the CM's acknowledge any of this facts? This is getting really annoying.

PS. More Ninja Costumes plz, or just good costumes in general ^^

I gotta say I agree with the above statement. It's been how long? I'll start by saying that I don't even play ninja or kuno so this isn't a QQ complaint, however it's completely ridiculous that the sorceress invisibility works perfectly, however the ninja invisibility does not. They are still able to be attacked while invisible and they are able to be knocked out of it, as well as crowd controlled. I see all classes getting these great changes and ninja/kuno constantly getting changes regarding aesthetics or something silly when they truly need at least the stealth mechanic and frontal guard change. Like I said.. sorc invisibility works, but the ninja, which has had invisibility since it came out, has been bugged. Show people you care about the class. YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER THIS EVENTUALLY.

2 people like this

Posted

Can we hurry up and get rid of this damn Christmas stuff, and Snow? It's nearly the end of January... :I Not to mention I'm sick of the snow. It doesn't even make sense to snow in Valencia, or Alti-Nova. Just why? MAH IMMERSIONS!

Posted

When will herbal juices be added to the vendor? --- amirite?

Posted

It's January 25th and the Christmas decorations are still up? 

This is genuinely offensive.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going to test it today. I'm lvl 61 ranger with 232 AP with a kutum and 305 DP. I'll test basilisk/aakman

U gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers

Posted

No gold chests? those were suppose to drop in magoria, this is nouver all over again!

Posted

this is the kind of stupid post i hate.

now THIS is the kind of stupid post I hate

Posted

The lanterns are such a nice touch! And thank you for adding the [space] for observe mode feature. I could barely get in position to enjoy the new years fireworks that I popped in time before they faded.

Posted

It's January 25th and the Christmas decorations are still up? 

This is genuinely offensive.

Yeah, they should get rid of the decorations and keep the snow. 

Posted

Sweet, thanks!

But Dark Knight when?  

Posted

Gavi Regan when?

Posted

Still the new horse armor costumes are AWOL. I will keep my money for myself for another round.

Posted (edited)

Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit
* Known Issue : The name of Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit appears as Da-Da-Da-Dum Diving Suit at the moment. This will be corrected in a following update.

You should 've given him his Gum Gum.

watch?v=nAgSecmB9lM

Edited by Beeso

Posted

Half these complaints aren't ninja/kuno exclusive. Other classes have these problems as well. 

Good to know, then I shouldn't be the only one complaining. I'm using Ninja/Kuno as I and few my other friends play these classes :P 

I gotta say I agree with the above statement. It's been how long? I'll start by saying that I don't even play ninja or kuno so this isn't a QQ complaint, however it's completely ridiculous that the sorceress invisibility works perfectly, however the ninja invisibility does not. They are still able to be attacked while invisible and they are able to be knocked out of it, as well as crowd controlled. I see all classes getting these great changes and ninja/kuno constantly getting changes regarding aesthetics or something silly when they truly need at least the stealth mechanic and frontal guard change. Like I said.. sorc invisibility works, but the ninja, which has had invisibility since it came out, has been bugged. Show people you care about the class. YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER THIS EVENTUALLY.

You don't even know how much I love you for this comment ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I am new to the game, but are they moving the christmas theme and decoration from the game any time or is this always there? Christmas is over :)

Posted

and about the golden treasure chest, When this is going to be add ?

Posted

Why putting so much useless crap instead of making existing good... Hunting a shadow in the sea? Underwater nonsense? Pearl items never interested me but I understand that, you gotta make hundreds of thousands of euro to survive.

Instead why not to make grinding interesting, that's what this game is all about.. Im 59 and lost interest to 60 completely just for exp...

Who is really interested in diving in the middle of the ocean just to see shit? If people will do it, will do it just to get energy- done and forgotten

Grinding spots are still the same as been half a year ago- pirates, sausans, now +bandits... you go these with 200+ ap and after 20 min you just wana go to sleep..

Farm anything stronger is just not efficient- stones event on so most drop u get in low lvl spots like sausans / bandits crap by killing more monsters.. Party for drop is not efficient too..

I like basilisks (even they became too easy now) but with such a crap drop rate its not efficient to farm them again- you kill 5-10x less monsters don't get stones from event- have to go back to low lvl spots again!!

No need to invent bicycle it's already here- by putting most effort into life skills- grinding should be the best income, not chopping bloody trees or mixing water with salt in town 8000 times..

Yes they did these caves in desert, but to go here is so much preparation, have to get decent party, get water tea and other crap, travel to the spot for ages, once you run out of mp pots travel again.... These kind of spots should be approachable by everyone much easier

Grinding itself should be more rewarding, not by event stones and have more better spots- sick of sausans bandits pirates...

Last 2.5 months only afk fishing and chop some trees time to time- KAKAO just killed my interest of grinding boring low lvl spots...

5 people like this

Posted

they should at least put the item drop scroll in loyalty shop and pearl shop as well as a seperate item for ppl that dont want to shell out for a 90 day pack.

Posted

Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit
* Known Issue : The name of Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit appears as Da-Da-Da-Dum Diving Suit at the moment. This will be corrected in a following update.

xD

Posted

I'll just ask - Is this some kind of joke to you? First, you make us "blink" in combat (which is not working by the way) and now this?
What about:

• Stealth bug?
  • Durability bug for awakening?
  • Front Guard - not applied during full animations?
  • Some good costumes like Gotha Rensa for rangers and Gavi Regan for all males? (Chungho for ninja)

Will any of the CM's acknowledge any of this facts? This is getting really annoying.

PS. More Ninja Costumes plz, or just good costumes in general ^^

it's clear to me now that they hate us ;-;

1 person likes this

Posted

The main thing is prices increase, caps are lifted. Maybe over time, maybe cause valks. :shrug: same result either way, prices increase, caps are lifted. 

The reason The prices are like that in KR is because the IRL cost of a costume in KR is equivalent to 70 - 80 USD. Not because "caps were lifted".

Posted

it's clear to me now that they hate us ;-;

Hate is an attracting force, so they don't.

They simply do not care.

Posted

My access to the Olvia channels expired during the maintenance window.

I now cannot connect to any of the channels.

I have submitted a ticket. Please help.

Posted (edited)

what a freaking joke this content is..

"ow we added a TON of empty space so we can say our world is big" -_- an empty giant world is nothing but taking the piss out of people's time with travel time and useless empty space....

not only that but there is literally ZERO reasons there is even travel time in BDO, NO mechanic of any sort relies on slowing down people's movement from A to B (look at eve online if you want to see a game where travel time got a reason to exist)...

but ofc. we all know after the "HUGE" success of the empty desert we NEEDED an empty water park to complete the picture (and dont forget, new fish suit to p2w with, uhhh so "good" sigh) -_- 

this game becomes more and more of a bad and pathetic joke for every update. its like the devs are trying to take a piss on people and just wasting time creating absolutely nothing of worth just to fill the developement time for the next cash grab... christ it is going downhill fast :(  

edit: also extending the event after we deleted all the extra's what a fcking dck move -_- you guys know how to shit on players.. damn

Edited by Fredi Urea Kami Uour
2 people like this