• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 25th

170 posts in this topic

Posted

when you have 600 MB downloaded and you are at 41% im pretty surethe update is larger then 1GB lol.

Posted

Imperial Trade limit has been added.

Can we remove this already?
isnt helping any trader with this limit.

Posted

I'll just ask - Is this some kind of joke to you? First, you make us "blink" in combat (which is not working by the way) and now this?
What about:

• Stealth bug?
  • Durability bug for awakening?
  • Front Guard - not applied during full animations?
  • Some good costumes like Gotha Rensa for rangers and Gavi Regan for all males? (Chungho for ninja)

Will any of the CM's acknowledge any of this facts? This is getting really annoying.

PS. More Ninja Costumes plz, or just good costumes in general ^^

wiz/witch bugs since RELEASE is still here... no one cares, no one will EVER fix 90% of skill bugs -_-

but ain't we happy that we now got 30minutes of travel time through absolutely Nothing to get to a spot where there is something new... wuuu so much "content" look at all this empty water with no compas and minimap to "excite us all" ... ridiculess joke of a dev team, to go hand in hand with a joke of a publisher -_- 

Imperial Trade limit has been added.

Can we remove this already?
isnt helping any trader with this limit.

no worry they can add a cashshop item to remove it for 7 days later on. they will call it "The SUPER VALUE PACK OF SUPER DUPER VALUE FOR EXTRA VALUE AND SUPER VALUE"...

seriously it reminds me of the jim show about evolve long back -_- 

1 person likes this

Posted

what a freaking joke this content is..

"ow we added a TON of empty space so we can say our world is big" -_- an empty giant world is nothing but taking the piss out of people's time with travel time and useless empty space....

not only that but there is literally ZERO reasons there is even travel time in BDO, NO mechanic of any sort relies on slowing down people's movement from A to B (look at eve online if you want to see a game where travel time got a reason to exist)...

but ofc. we all know after the "HUGE" success of the empty desert we NEEDED an empty water park to complete the picture (and dont forget, new fish suit to p2w with, uhhh so "good" sigh) -_- 

this game becomes more and more of a bad and pathetic joke for every update. its like the devs are trying to take a piss on people and just wasting time creating absolutely nothing of worth just to fill the developement time for the next cash grab... christ it is going downhill fast :(  

edit: also extending the event after we deleted all the extra's what a fcking dck move -_- you guys know how to shit on players.. damn

I'm trying to find the PVE, solo player aspect to this game and the Valencia/Margoria content and I am having a hard time. I hate to quit cause of the money I invested in pets, etc. recently but I'm coming close.

1 person likes this

Posted

After this patch, when I have a weight of 70% in the inventory, my character slows down, like I've got 101%

Posted

After this patch, when I have a weight of 70% in the inventory, my character slows down, like I've got 101%

Probably the loyalty crap they added for +1 luck weighing you down, it has a hidden weight cause.. reasons?

Try to use/dump those, see how that works out for you.

Posted

Probably the loyalty crap they added for +1 luck weighing you down, it has a hidden weight cause.. reasons?

Try to use/dump those, see how that works out for you.

Thanks a lot!

Posted

My thought is....

942e9a.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

yeah again downloading 46gb ty for this sh..

Posted

wiz/witch bugs since RELEASE is still here... no one cares, no one will EVER fix 90% of skill bugs -_-

but ain't we happy that we now got 30minutes of travel time through absolutely Nothing to get to a spot where there is something new... wuuu so much "content" look at all this empty water with no compas and minimap to "excite us all" ... ridiculess joke of a dev team, to go hand in hand with a joke of a publisher -_- 

no worry they can add a cashshop item to remove it for 7 days later on. they will call it "The SUPER VALUE PACK OF SUPER DUPER VALUE FOR EXTRA VALUE AND SUPER VALUE"...

Yes but it's our core skill, Like Wizard got their fix next day when your skill didn't worked properly. Sorcs stealth is working fine why ours doesn't?

Posted

Vast Ocean fishing has been added.

New fish species can be caught when fishing in the vast ocean.

Calpheon Fishing Rod is recommended for catching big fish out in the vast ocean.

All evidence since launch suggests this is misleading advice. Both the Calpheon Fishing Rod and Ash Float which state they improve the chance for bigger fish, appear from all the testing done with +10 enhanced version of both etc. show no discernible effect.

Enhancement Effect: Increase chance to catch a big fish

Look at the post made by @Traxxle as an example:

Mediah and Calpheon Rods not working as intended

It is also the experience of all others that have tried them and tested.

This was noted in the KR patch notes at their launch for Margoria yet they reported no change.

Unless the developers can confirm that these do indeed make any noticeable difference considering the cost etc., then I suggest to avoid buying and enhancing these.

This goes for the Mediah Fishing Rod and Maple Float also.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes but it's our core skill, Like Wizard got their fix next day when your skill didn't worked properly. Sorcs stealth is working fine why ours doesn't?

our bugged skills was our core skills -_- which been bugged since day 1.

our awakening skill wasn't "Bugged". it didn't "Exist" as in "it wasn't existing in our version: AT ALL" :P (it is also still bugged BTW and have been since day 1 as well. assuming your talking about teleport into ult teleport.)

when that is said its pathetic that skill bugs ain't fixed for months on end -_- 

Edited by Fredi Urea Kami Uour

Posted

I like you. (No sarcasm).

1 person likes this

Posted

Dark Knight when?

I mean KR already got awakening and we still don't even have release date, so we probably never gonna get it

Posted (edited)

I had in my last Bheg boss fight just right new few min. ago the problem that after disable all player skills, that the skills from one Mage still workes and the Mage skills can be very big... overall Fire/Lava and so... not cool -.- to see the difference between red bheg and fire.

And still snow :(

And yes the farry to Margoria wait REALLY long... 5-10min?... pls let it not wait sooo long.

And fix it if you fall down of the farry that you get something to secure if you are lost, after unstuck the char, you are just more lost :/

Edited by Spielkind

Posted (edited)

when that is said its pathetic that skill bugs ain't fixed for months on end -_- 

True that ^^
How can Ninja be a ninja when his stealth ability is not working as intended?
I just hope they will get their heads together and do something about it ;[ 

Edited by Xenn
1 person likes this

Posted

I guess thanks for fixing the Beauty Album, or turning it back on

Posted

Need golden treasure chest

Posted

REMOVE THE XMAS CRAP!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Praballo any clue when this is going to be fixed? Hunting icon is still missing, but Cooking icon shows the hunting rankings.
Also Fame system is still broken. Special 2001 special fame is impossible to get, do the math if you dont believe me. Maybe number of titles have to be added to those to make it a bit more realistic? But maybe you want to fix life fame first.

Naamloos.png

Posted

LOL, really that's all you got for this patch.

Posted

Wish lanterns:

First I'll wish for breeding rate increase! 

Next drop rate in horse market tax!

Then an actual escape button for when you get stuck at sea!

Rinse and repeat!

Posted (edited)

LOL, really that's all you got for this patch.

its actually a quote LOL

But yeah, ----- off with the xmas deco.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by DarkBever
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon, @GM_Dew, @CM_Serenity, @CM_Yukimura

Craftable swimsuit with swimming speed buff?

Food increasing swimming speed?

Elixir increasing swimming speed?

Why do I have to look awfully ugly to enjoy Margoria? I like my current outfits.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Now that magoria is out can we get the epheria sailor costume?

bdo-epheria-marine-kunoichi-full.jpg