• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - January 25th

170 posts in this topic

Posted

My Reply

Swimming is horrible! -- You've obviously never swam before if you don't know how to turn. Did you never go whale hunting? Or are you newer than that release. If you are, then you've obviously never swam before. If you want to turn, stop moving and turn, then swim. Don't expect to turn on a dime with doing a breaststroke. Kek. 

Getting in a boat or on land can be a frustrating task!  -- I recommend going up to the boat, and hitting spacebar while not moving your camera. Boats in this game lag a bit, so they are actually ahead of here you think they are when you are swimming. If you want to get onto a moving boat, aim for the front of it.  

The Ninesharks -- Avoid them.. 

Retrieving your boat is impossible! Lolwhat? I've never had a problem retrieving my boat. Its a you thing. 

Escape doesn't work.   -- Drown yourself, or swim. 

Buggy waypoints and navigation in water.  -  Yeah. I'll give you this one. BUT auto path as /always/ been like that on the way. Try navigating your way manually. Like everyone else n: 

Posted

You can't drown. 

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Found below are the content update patch notes for the January 25, 2017 update. This update features the Margoria Expansion, Margoria Launch Events, and a Pearl Store Sale with up to 30% savings on selected items. The patch file size will be 1 GB in total.

h5DIEts.png

89kP5S2.png

The route to Magoria has opened, make your way to any port and set sail for adventure! Be warned though, this will be no leisurely sail, the ocean is filled with all types of life and if the rumors are true even the undead have taken to the waters.

[Event]

• Ocean Conquest (1/25 ~ 2/8)

• Start: Jan. 25th, 2017

• End: Feb. 8th, 2017

• Underwater Exploration!

• Take to the seas to unearth forgotten knowledge and earn a special title as well as 2 pieces of an Epheria Sailboat Design.  Read more >Here<

• Margoria Adventurer (Guild Galley Reward)

• Band together with your guild members to tackle the all new “Adventurers of Magoria” guild missions. Completing one of these missions will reward 2 million silver to your guild bank, while completing more than earn your guild their very own Galley! Read more >Here<

MReUtDv.png

Hidden Content

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

87XSXJg.png

Hidden Content

fWNXg3a.png

Hidden Content

I6n1u5P.png

Hidden Content

PGtvzTc.png

Hidden Content

really just one event quest for the guild boat?

Posted

you can barely do the magoria missions without the fish/shark costume, pretty much making us p2w or make breathing pots and breathing gems...

Posted

New patch and the standard drama returns. No patch round goes without the standard lines, like

* when does dark knight come

* moar p2w. kakao is lazy

* patch is shit

* gotcha rensa

* valks cry

plus some conspiracy talk (kakao is scheming something) and just plain bashing.

What a wonderfull world.

Posted

WHY DO WE STILL HAVE XMAS DECO!!!!

They still have hallow ween theems up. Just look at your login screen for 5 minute

Posted

I wanted to talk about Imperial Trade limit, this is affecting in a badly way to the people who is only enjoying and playing for trading. Now It is impossible to level up your trading level too with a short time. Before this life job wasn't attractive and not too much paid back and now that the people want to level up this, you put a limit, seriuosly?. Since when the jobs have to be limited. Put a limit in the fishing for instance.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wanted to talk about Imperial Trade limit, this is affecting in a badly way to the people who is only enjoying and playing for trading. Now It is impossible to level up your trading level too with a short time. Before this life job wasn't attractive and not too much paid back and now that the people want to level up this, you put a limit, seriuosly?. Since when the jobs have to be limited. Put a limit in the fishing for instance.

Yes, I was planning on getting into Imperial Trade... but it seems I should go back to cooking. 

Posted (edited)

People STILL can't be bothered/haven't explored Valencia....what makes you so convinced people will be bothered about a vast space of ocean (that takes HOURS to traverse) full of crappy mechanics and frustrating sharks?  Why don't you fix the class balance issues first BEFORE you release more content for people to ignore.  Stop focusing on your top 3-4 classes and ignoring the rest.

Edited by Cyrus Glitch

Posted

Wondering if others have noticed issue with Siege Weapon Workshop?  Shows we can make "Cannon Ball for Ship x10" but is only making one cannon ball per worker cycle and using full amount of Mats for each cannon ball.  Comes out to about 75k per cannon ball yet on the market they sell for 5k and from the vendor they sell for 10k.  If it actually made 10 at a time then this would be more efficient and possibly profitable, but right now the cost is way not worth it.  Guessing this is a bug?

Posted

Did someone felt like a nerf on Liverto's weapon accuracy wise ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi my name is Frederik, as you know i can log in with you, i am a little disappointed, as i want to try and play or download your game, as i still am playing games, like Morrow wind, Skyrim, dragonage, Eve-online has vertually become free now,....but there is a problem, i cant buy this game anywhere, and so Called " My Country is Restricted ", Why..?, Free speech, never-mind downloading, programs from Steam, like i have bought from them....What's THIS.. can you please explain, as i think that your black desert look's like a wonderful game...!!! 

Posted

Took a month break from BDO only to find the same complaints :( im starting to regret downloading 9GB worth of updates...

Posted

Love the new margoria expansion!

Posted (edited)

Ever since this update, ive been unable to stay connected for more than 30 seconds -.-; the hell is up with this. 

Edited by CBeetle

Posted

Is the shark costume still on sale until tomorrow?

Posted

After a week of exploring this new content, I would like to state that it is quite enjoyable.

I find that many of the complaints are directly related to individuals that are exploring the ocean with fishing boats. Those boats aren't exactly build for crossing the ocean easily. Ninesharks are rough to handle, but I think the rewards for taking them down are appropriately scaled. With the event missions, even smaller guilds will be able to get a galley and participate in thier destruction soon. If your playing solo, a personal sailboat will be able to outrun them and fishing boats can stick to the edges of the ocean to avoid high area monster densities.

As with any new content, one should not expect it to be easy to navigate without a little experience. 

Posted

WP POTIONS WHEN?
WP POTIONS WHEN?
WP POTIONS WHEN?

herbal juice is already ingame and been there for a long time.

Posted

herbal juice is already ingame and been there for a long time.

WP pot isn't in the game yet. Herbal juice is yes.

Posted

I gotta say I agree with the above statement. It's been how long? I'll start by saying that I don't even play ninja or kuno so this isn't a QQ complaint, however it's completely ridiculous that the sorceress invisibility works perfectly, however the ninja invisibility does not. They are still able to be attacked while invisible and they are able to be knocked out of it, as well as crowd controlled. I see all classes getting these great changes and ninja/kuno constantly getting changes regarding aesthetics or something silly when they truly need at least the stealth mechanic and frontal guard change. Like I said.. sorc invisibility works, but the ninja, which has had invisibility since it came out, has been bugged. Show people you care about the class. YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE PAYING CUSTOMERS OVER THIS EVENTUALLY.

bless<3