• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Elf Awakening Overview

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.twitch.tv/highclass07

Checked a few KR streamers who play awakened dk and it's really looking great. From my perspective, if I were to describe the class I would say that it is a very Mobile Spellcaster.

Her mobility reminds of Sorc's, quick and stealthy at times. It seems though that with awakening she became 99% a spellcaster, she does draw her big sword in awakening stance at times, however it seems that she's using it just to block and as for the one skill she does using it, well... it is irrelevant even in pve.

I would say that players who main a wizard or witch that feel they want to keep playing a spellcaster but need more mobility, could easily switch to dk awakening. The same goes for sorceress players who would want to still keep playing a mobile dark themed class but don't like the melee style their scythe provides and instead want to play a caster type.

As for the death/dark knight class/concept lovers, rest in peace. Dark Elf is a knight no more, she decided to become a dark mage instead.

Edited by Code
1 person likes this

Posted

By call it a knight devs just give false hope for good female knight class. What the piece of shit.

Posted (edited)

What a lot of you don't seem to realize is that all these classes are still unfinished. Didn't they recently announce a 2nd set of awakenings that's going to focus on the non awakening wep? So saying she's not a knight anymore might be a little premature

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

What a lot of you don't seem to realize is that all these classes are still unfinished. Didn't they recently announce a 2nd set of awakenings that's going to focus on the non awakening wep? So saying she's not a knight anymore might be a little premature

It's not clear what they exactly meant. We are missing a lot of important details regarding that, but regardless it is irrelevant at this very moment and even a few months from now.
They just finished the development of this class. So just think about how many months it will take them to either develop either a third set of skills or rework the main skill tree for 13 classes. Also add the business factor into consideration and you could easily assume we can pretty much wait 1 year until it is actually here.

Posted

Like this game is in beta version.

Posted

By call it a knight devs just give false hope for good female knight class. What the piece of shit.

So wtf is Valkyrie again?

1 person likes this

Posted

A tank that can not tank anything because of broken balance.

1 person likes this

Posted

Erm, valkyrie I guess... Bildresultat för valkyrie

Posted

when i saw first this dark knight class i was so upset there was no male version of it, and when i saw that awakening... i want a damn dark knight/ dark knight to be rly dark themed and like a vampire death knight, not some crap like these flying magical knives i rly start to dislike this awakening system!

Posted

I found this! 

Posted

Since MMOs are in a constant state of development with the addition of new content your statement is inherently flawed. Classes are not unfinished. They are finished products that are constantly being added upon and changed. Even in MMOs such as WoW classes are being rebalanced and are not constantly the same.

Posted

Feels like K-Pop star dancing

Posted

Feels like K-Pop star dancing

It's too "dark" for some tastes. 

Posted

looks like byakuya bankai in bleach lol

Posted

It looks nice to me & it seem strong, it seem to have both melee & range skills although I don't know how spammable those long-range skills are, but over all it looks nice, especially that purple-black explosion & this skill were magic swords rain down.