• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Future Update, Swimsuits and Swimming Trunks!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

We have a fish costume now and will get a shark costume with each giving some bonuses to swimming or diving. Couldn't there be some ACTUAL Swimsuits or Swimming Trunks to compliment the "needs" of the people wanting normal swimwear?:P

We all know you got those sexy and cute Swimsuits hiding somewhere under your sleeve, just waiting to get released when player count starts stagnating. ;)  I mean, this is an Korean MMO, right? Where are the School Swimsuits?!

7 people like this

Posted

This is not tera online. And god no.

8 people like this

Posted

school swimsuits? na please sexualize 10 year olds on your own time

4 people like this

Posted

I would kill for a Mankini that I can wear around town.

Posted

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

When they add realistic speedos with dong physics then yes!  Otherwise no!  Because if you can throw your T&A in my face and I have no say in it then by god my majestic trouser snake should be flopping in the wind without a care!

3 people like this

Posted

When they add realistic speedos with dong physics then yes!  Otherwise no!  Because if you can throw your T&A in my face and I have no say in it then by god my majestic trouser snake should be flopping in the wind without a care!

there is also great potential for brand new exciting game mechanics. every time a player wearing a realistic speedo crosses your line of sight, you are unable to eat for 30 minutes

1 person likes this

Posted

In a interviews, devs say that say were interessted to add some swimsuit and bikini in the game ^^, maybe for this summer

Posted

+1 for swimsuits

make it happen

Posted

In a interviews, devs say that say were interessted to add some swimsuit and bikini in the game ^^, maybe for this summer

Bikini for the Wizards would be nice...

And some leather lingery for the male classes plz with the related basement furniture set...

That would create a ton of money for Kaukau...

Posted

I would pay good money to have my old and floppy wizard roam about in a tight ass speedo.

Posted

Bikini for the Wizards would be nice...

And some leather lingery for the male classes plz with the related basement furniture set...

That would create a ton of money for Kaukau...

Add some chaps and it would match perfectly with the leather bedroom set. 

Posted

._.' mmm nope

Posted

Thanks guys, I spilled my Coffee all over the place x)

Posted

Hell can we get some light armor for men?!  Wearing bulky plate armor leaves me exhausted and out of breath!

NSFW:

1f62f700d1339612146ef79d784a1ed4.jpg

Something like this is much more form fitting and allows for maximum aerodynamic movements, agility and speed!

DEAL WITH IT!!!

Because I have to every day with your animu wifus every.  Damn.  Day!

8 people like this

Posted

we get leaf bikinis from elfs

Posted

I won't ----- if they get added, but I sure as hell won't be shelling out money for one

Posted

Gimme dat burkini!

Posted (edited)

Anything is possible. 

I mean it's always nice to have variety, but in the grand scheme of things, I'd like to see the underwater content before a large expansion on Swimwear.  :)

Edited by Neoyoshi

Posted (edited)

phm_00_ub_0039_o-jpg.50484

For all male classes. 

Edited by Alterist

Posted

Hidden Content

HOOOO BOY!  Now we are talking!  Realistic physics please and thank you!

Posted

Hell can we get some light armor for men?!  Wearing bulky plate armor leaves me exhausted and out of breath!

1f62f700d1339612146ef79d784a1ed4.jpg

Something like this is much more form fitting and allows for maximum aerodynamic movements, agility and speed!

DEAL WITH IT!!!

Because I have to every day with your animu wifus every.  Damn.  Day!

Haha, holy shit x) Where the heck did you get that picture from! :D

Posted

17000000 different reasons of NO. 

Posted

The ladies already have lingerie and underwear so theres a big chance their will be bikinis and that sorta shit in the future

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0