• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Da-Da-Da-Dum Diving Suit Set

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Purely a text error on the costume or are these the actual effects?

2017-01-25_7655815.JPG

2017-01-25_7690329.JPG

Posted (edited)

Theyve said in patch notes theres a text error - will be fixed on a later update

image.jpg

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

Theyve said in patch notes theres a text error - will be fixed on a later update

image.jpg

lol I had to reread this several times to catch the difference, but I think OP is talking about the actual description of the set effect of the suit.

Posted

lol I had to reread this several times to catch the difference, but I think OP is talking about the actual description of the set effect of the suit.

Whoops!! xD 

Posted

By the way, is it possible to perform deep diving (to reach shipwrecks, etc.) without this shark suit? I mean will you have enough air to do at least some research and gathering around or you'll run out of breath 2-3 sec after reaching the bottom?

Posted

I find it funny they couldn't even fix a simple name error with one of the most important additions of the patch and have to wait for another patch. Begs the question on how limited they really are when working with this version.

Posted

By the way, is it possible to perform deep diving (to reach shipwrecks, etc.) without this shark suit? I mean will you have enough air to do at least some research and gathering around or you'll run out of breath 2-3 sec after reaching the bottom?

If you use Underwater Breathing crystals and the Elixir of Seals it is perfectly possible, otherwise it might be too close if you go there without preparations. Also movement speed helps for swimming as well.

Posted

pay or be very inconvenienced, and the game dont even provide the exact same benefit.

Posted (edited)

pay or be very inconvenienced, and the game dont even provide the exact same benefit.

I don't know why you tryna talk smack because Magic Crystal of Infinity - Underwater Breathing Increase x2  + Elixir of Seals gives more than enough time to stay under water. People who are poor usually don't like to use their brain, hints why they are poor in the first place *shrug*

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

I don't know why you tryna talk smack because Magic Crystal of Infinity - Underwater Breathing Increase x2  + Elixir of Seals gives more than enough time to stay under water. People who are poor usually don't like to use their brain, hints why they are poor in the first place *shrug*

I'll repeat myself again

people often come to these forums just to hate on the game because the game they like isn'tpopular. or maybe even dying lol

Posted (edited)

Nothing to do with beeing poor in the first place, but everything to do with not liking crap overpriced "paywall" design made to just milk players.

Since you spoke about using your brain, maybe you should use your a bit more to get the difference. But if you like to be played like a sucker by thoses greedy ass company, that's ofc your problem.

As for the gear check, its also one of the lazyiest game design possible; Especialy when you need "ALL" thoses item + need other gear part just for that (= be annoyed if you play the game ) to more or less correctly do what you do just fine with cash shop usage ( = how the game should have been, meaning without pointless annoyance )

Thoses devs created a milking quest, BEFORE even create a decent game design.

But ""nice"" attempt to defend that stuff.

Edited by woots
2 people like this

Posted

Nothing to do with beeing poor in the first place, but everything to do with not liking crap overpriced paywall design made to just milk players.

Since you spoke about using your brain, maybe you should use your a bit more to get the difference. But if you like to be played like a sucker by thoses greedy ass company, that's ofc your problem.

As for the gear check, its also one of the lazyiest game design possible

go get a job.

Posted

And it changes nothing to your speed. Maths being maths, if you have the same underwater time, but are 3* times faster, you'll do more with the suit than without. Gathering is the prime example.

Posted

go get a job.

Get a brain to understand how you failed your troll attempt ? xD

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Get a brain to understand how you failed your troll attempt ? xD

nou

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

Posted

so does the item effects are like regular costumes + the extra diving time or its a text error?

Posted

Nothing to do with beeing poor in the first place, but everything to do with not liking crap overpriced "paywall" design made to just milk players.

As for the gear check, its also one of the lazyiest game design possible; Especialy when you need "ALL" thoses item + need other gear part just for that (= be annoyed if you play the game ) to more or less correctly do what you do just fine with cash shop usage ( = how the game should have been, meaning without pointless annoyance )

Thoses devs created a milking quest, BEFORE even create a decent game design.

since when are companies supposed to be social welfare experiments? I know the pricing sucks but its not like we cant buy them in MP.

Posted (edited)

since when are companies supposed to be social welfare experiments? I know the pricing sucks but its not like we cant buy them in MP.

I dont know your experience with games in general, but if you are observer enough, you would have noticed that, beside somes mmo ruled by very greedy company, games dont "paywall" their game mechanic,

You never have a : "Hey look to do that quest, its more than advised to spend $30 on that outfit, otherwise, if you want to do it via the game mechanic, its going to be annoying as f# and barely possible to do it"

A normal game design is : the game provide every single tools without wave infront your face a paying solution.

So, yes devs have to get money, but there is NO WAY you can excuses thoses kind of money milking design ( =/= game design )

Edited by woots
3 people like this

Posted

i can understand that a costume is character bound (and i bought myself twice of them)

... but this one no...

it is a swimming suit : i need it with 2 of my chars.. one is a lifeskiller , the other my main.. ... i cannot buy 2 of them!

Another thing: i could buy only that for my main.. but i dont want to try new adventure with a 57.7 pg since if i die i loose xp and , for me, it is hard to xp after 57...

Posted

yet you f2p people need to be thanfull of all the people who buy stuff in this game and keep the game liveing as upkeep costs updates and all that arnt free.

Posted (edited)

yet you f2p people need to be thanfull of all the people who buy stuff in this game and keep the game liveing as upkeep costs updates and all that arnt free.

Yet I have spent more than hundreds and the shark suit is still a bad joke:

- there's no swimming speed buff in game outside of the 2 suits

- the 2 suits look horrible, I bought enough outfits I like to hide the awfull boss set, so I don't want to have to buy an ugly outfit to either look like a shark, or hide it and look at that boss set again

It's just an insulting paywall: pay to look ugly or don't gather in deep waters.

Edited by Suh
3 people like this

Posted

I find it funny they couldn't even fix a simple name error with one of the most important additions of the patch and have to wait for another patch. Begs the question on how limited they really are when working with this version.

they even -----ed up the text for what type of fish you need to catch in margoria XL mission my guild took yesterday. which is even worse as you have no clue which fish it actually was until you finally got one of them. text said a blue fish but it was a new yellow fish we had to get.

Posted

Good luck with that. Tried for hours to complete a quest and always ran out of air. Don't have the suit but did have Speed crystals in my gear and used breathing buffs. No help!

Oh, and the Elixer of seal is crap!  10 seconds with a 5 minutes cool down? One 10 second shot and it's done. Geez!  What we need is something craftable that extends our breathing under water by maybe 30 seconds or a minute that last for 15 or 20 minutes, not seconds!

Anyway, good luck with the diving. I played with it all day and it sucks because of lack of air.  I'm done with it. And so are many others I have been told.

Posted

Oh, and the Elixer of seal is crap!  10 seconds with a 5 minutes cool down? One 10 second shot and it's done. Geez!  What we need is something craftable that extends our breathing under water by maybe 30 seconds or a minute that last for 15 or 20 minutes, not seconds!

The elixir lasts 5/8min, it extends your breathing gauge by 10/15s. And there's a food for another 15s. But in deep waters, it won't solve your main problem: speed. Since having even +60s breathing doesn't make much when you already need almost a minute to reach the bottom with the base speed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0