• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SAVE US, WE ARE IN THE SEA

46 posts in this topic

Posted

As serious as this is, it's nothing short of hilarious. :D

Posted

ask your guild master to use a guild summon to see if that works. if your guild dont have this skill then your screwed. best thing to do is to start swimming.

Posted

My Escape function took me from the middle of the ocean...to the middle of the ocean.

This is my life now.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I had the same issue after my boat exploded. 

Good thing we had a fort built nodewar and I could use the Nodewar teleport to base which was very  conviniently in that situation. :>

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted (edited)

My Escape function took me from the middle of the ocean...to the middle of the ocean.

This is my life now.

Same here. Landed in the middle of the ocean at night time while it snowed. Also... I wasn't alone as I soon after became a snack for a Nineshark!

Scary stuff. I traveled per ferry and desynced :/

Edited by Eternal2nd

Posted

best part is closest town is lema island

o and my boat did not go to the wharf

Posted

Hey guys just want to clarify on the thread here, looking at the screenshot text, I'm assuming you used escape and ended up there. If you could give me any additional details I'll push it along to our team asap.

IE: Your location when you used the function, did everyone end up in the same location, etc...

I literally have support ticket in for the exact same thing. I have no idea where I was when I used escape after lagging off the ferry to Margoria. I only know I am in the middle of no where and I have no way of getting back to the mainland.

Posted

Hmm...I wonder if I could make a business out of saving survivors. LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohhh but we did!

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fatelful trip
That started fromEpheria port
Aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a flighty gathering witch
The skipper Tamer pure
One passager another Witch
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour

The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed
Even with the courage of the fearless crew
The sailing ship was lost, the sailing ship was lost

5 people like this

Posted

Ohhh but we did!

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fatelful trip
That started fromEpheria port
Aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a flighty gathering witch
The skipper Tamer pure
One passager another Witch
For a three hour tour, a three hour tour

The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed
Even with the courage of the fearless crew
The sailing ship was lost, the sailing ship was lost

GET OUT.

*tomato* xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Or a trash solution but who always works : leave group then PK each other to die and get teleport to Epheria. The last one might die by a DoT. 

Wé did that between whale hunters to go to the ground faster, a long time ago !

You have solutions. Use it wisely, do not come here to blame ocean ^_^

Posted

Just be like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0OdyEZMV-TTN68GbMmeL

Posted

the scroll that brings you to the nearest town (i dont remember the name... that can be used every 6 hours) :  it can be used for this kind of problem?

ps: friday (i have time) i can sail to mangoria for  the quest line (i dont know why i do it.. i neved went to do either the valencia one)

I can use my fishing boat?

i read there is a rescue boat thing .. where i can buy it ? only mangorian selling or can be found in epheria?

Posted

lol same thing happend to me and a friend of mine.
Just get someone to pick you up in a boat, not a big deal.

Posted

the scroll that brings you to the nearest town (i dont remember the name... that can be used every 6 hours) :  it can be used for this kind of problem?

ps: friday (i have time) i can sail to mangoria for  the quest line (i dont know why i do it.. i neved went to do either the valencia one)

I can use my fishing boat?

i read there is a rescue boat thing .. where i can buy it ? only mangorian selling or can be found in epheria?

the scroll is the Traveller's Map: this does work, don't leave home without it.

Fishing boat is fine; fishing boat with accessories that add DP is much, much better (mine survived the trip with half health; having extra DP from +5 ship accessories is what saved me - that, and changing channel whenever I saw trouble approaching :D )

Rescue boat was added to KR servers this week - so we don't have it yet.

Posted

the scroll is the Traveller's Map: this does work, don't leave home without it.

Fishing boat is fine; fishing boat with accessories that add DP is much, much better (mine survived the trip with half health; having extra DP from +5 ship accessories is what saved me - that, and changing channel whenever I saw trouble approaching :D )

Rescue boat was added to KR servers this week - so we don't have it yet.

txxxxx

Posted

One after one, by the star-dogged Moon, 
Too quick for groan or sigh, 
Each turned his face with a ghastly pang, 
And cursed Kakao with his eye. 

Four times fifty lifeskill toons, 
(And I heard nor sigh nor groan) 
With heavy thump, a lifeless lump, 
They logged out one by one.....

Posted

I have the same problem and have sent a ticket.

I was doing the questline when i reached the part where i had to cross the sea. I plot my course, hit T and let the ship go forward.

After 35 mins of looking at the the ship moving, i went afk for no more than 10mins for a bio break.

I came back and found my char floating in the middle of the ocean and the fishing boat gone.

Escape teleports me in the middle of the ocean again, transport doesnt have any valid destinations....

Now my main, is stuck there and i m waiting for support....

I dont know what Koreans like to do, but if you think in EU we 're gonna sit 2 hours in front of the monitor looking at a boat moving forward, you are in for A LOT of tickets like this one.

Posted

We all carry these things inside that no one else can see.
They hold us down like anchors. They drown us out at sea. :(

Posted

I had the same issues, with shark suit you swim quite fast, also bought some zereth armor pieces from marketplace for stamina boost. After boat was destroyed by Hurricane lightning, sea monsters and pirate attacks I still managed to find just enough debris to maintain a decent rate of travel. Highly recommend anyone take a boat registration with you 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0