• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Hotfix] January 26th - only EU

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I love how instead of simply taking it off/blocking purchases on the pearl shop, they disabled all use of the costume, even for those who bought it months ago...

In other news, get rid of the snow already and confirm if gold chests are in game please!

Posted

REMOVE SNOW, REMOVE XMAS

1 person likes this

Posted

OHMYGAWD, MISTAKE IN PEARL SHOP, QUICKLY, HOTFIX!!!! SCREW MISSING OPTIONS WE SAID WERE IMPLEMENTED!!! MONEY IS AT RISK.

Seriously though, pearl shop is the only thing those numbskulls can fix themselves, that's why hotfixes are only for Pearl Shop and not for anything else. Everything else needs to go to KR, because they are just too unqualified to attempt any in-game fix.

maybe there is no permission to change ingame code?

Posted

Please hire someone in EU that can speak Korean and has tight connections with their development team to keep EU up to date with the latest news.

Or get Trello or some other project management system to show us what's in the pipeline and what isn't..

This is getting pathetic.. 

Good communication starts with YOU!!

1 person likes this

Posted

compensation : +500weight for all my character + 5billions

thanks.

Posted

compensation : +500weight for all my character + 5billions

thanks.

You might get the 5 Billions but not the weight.

Posted

When are all the Christmas decorations and horrible Christmas presents for loot drops, gonna be removed? It's WAY past the 12 days of Christmas now....... -_-

Posted

You might get the 5 Billions but not the weight.

:(

Posted

When are all the Christmas decorations and horrible Christmas presents for loot drops, gonna be removed? It's WAY past the 12 days of Christmas now....... -_-

In July.

1 person likes this

Posted

it's not really p2w, it's pay to maintenance :)

I kinda wish it would be a bit more pay to win.

At least people would be buying items from pearl shop and sell it for silver.

Posted

Why so much hurry to fix a costume price and none care of all the in-game/classes bugs? :S

2 people like this

Posted

Fix the desync & buff kunoichi's accuracy instead of useless cash shop fix

Posted

Buff Musa, remove snow, remove xmas loot icons!

Posted

I just wonder if you guys also "hotfixed" the wrong quest requirement for the Margoria Event Guild Quest.. I have a feeling you guys didn't even care yet as money isn't involved.. shame. 

Posted

Woah..the salt in her is amazing huge this time.......no wait it's the same.

Posted (edited)

Pssst. How about releasing the Epheria Marine costume as well. 

Buff Musa, remove snow, remove xmas loot icons!

But it is just January. Why remove the snow? 

Edited by Player_Slot_available

Posted

Pssst. How about releasing the Epheria Marine costume as well. 

But it is just January. Why remove the snow? 

It's eye cancer, my eyes are bleeding when I see too muc snow.

Posted

It's eye cancer, my eyes are bleeding when I see too muc snow.

My eyes bleed when I see the extremely tacky American Christmas decorations.
I want that gone. I don't mind the snow. I like the snow. 

Posted

Get rid of the -----ing snow, its not even xmas anymore...

Snow isn't just for Christmas you tard. Last i checked it's still winter and last i saw there was snow outside my house. HMMM not Christmas IRL but i have snow.... 

Posted

-----ed up my whole days fishing for a shity costume fixing....

Posted

Well i think i found the option in the Config File.

Path: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Black Desert\UserCache\423312 (can be another number)

There you find the Option : <SnowPoolOnlyInSafeZone Value="false"/>

It was false by default. Ingame it's snowing but i don't have snowfields. Only in the safezones.

i can't really say if there are any difference. Test it by yourself :)

config.jpg

works for me thanks :)

Posted

works for me thanks :)

Glad it worked for you ^_^

Posted (edited)

maybe there is no permission to change ingame code?

Please. They are developers, they have to have access to game's source code and back end code. You think they have only access to UI, mail and basic GM commands? They wouldn't even be able to do one event without access to server code. There's no point in such severe restrictions. I just don't see why PA would do that, they surely have everything signed up, that in the case of source code leak heads will fall (hasn't it already leaked?)

Edited by Duniak

Posted

Please. They are developers, they have to have access to game's source code and back end code. You think they have only access to UI, mail and basic GM commands? They wouldn't even be able to do one event without access to server code. There's no point in such severe restrictions. I just don't see why PA would do that, they surely have everything signed up, that in the case of source code leak heads will fall (hasn't it already leaked?)

Daum is the publisher, not the developer. There is not a must have reason, to be able to have acces to the code