• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Heyl all!

With the new Shipwreck Event I wanted to try and have everyone contribute to the locations of where to get each of the Event Objectives! This would be a great way to help everyone, especially those who haven't quite explored Valencia, get their own Epheria Boat!

EDIT: Here's a link to where you can find most locations. However, finding the objective to Interact with is difficult. Ruins Locations

I'll edit this post with the locations of each spot next to their corresponding Event Objective. Any contributors if you provide Screenshots would be super helpful as well!

Scripture-Engraved Brick
Strait North of Hope Ferry

2017-01-25_1192943407.thumb.JPG.2cfca72a2017-01-25_1192934404.thumb.JPG.c42e3b01

Orisha Island Ruins
Seabed West of Orisha Island

Interact with Fragment of Ancient Ruins to gain knowledge.

bdo-orisha-island-ruins.thumb.jpg.f81411bdo-orisha-island-ruins-4.thumb.jpg.08a7

Coral's Grave
Shakatu Questline

Swim west of Lerao Island and interact with the Snow-White Coral. The knowledge you get is Snow White Graveyard.

coralgrave.thumb.JPG.99d5c9228fbe8028166coralgrave2.thumb.JPG.005060601efd4852f5

Debris from Mila
East of Portanen Island

This one is inside the Ross Sea, which means your map doesn’t work. Just swim east and slightly north from Portanen and look for the shipwreck on the ocean floor. If you see that unmarked island, it you are close. Compass will work in Ross Sea and you can get one from the Magoria questline that starts with the storage keeper in Epheria.

bdo-debris-from-mila.thumb.jpg.8c1f21711bdo-debris-from-mila-2.thumb.jpg.b37ede6

Margoria Ocean Lamp
SouthEast Ocean of Ratt Harbo

The Magoria Ocean Lamp is part of a quest, starts at epheria. You cannot dig the Lamp-knowledge without this questchain.

margoria1.thumb.JPG.195d148e9f206f8b7bebmargoria2.thumb.JPG.601e86993f6ee4172dccmargoria3.thumb.JPG.10e50e99f5d7edf413c3margoria4.thumb.JPG.468978afbcaad5b21135

Technicolor Coral Reef
East of Rosevan Island, Ocean near Boa Island.
Shakatu Questline

Tecnhicolored reef - underwater you will spot 3 craters with colorful coral. the middle one is where you need to go. Its on the north western side of this crater.

bdo-techicolor-coral-reef-2.thumb.jpg.d2bdo-techicolor-coral-reef-31.thumb.jpg.dbdotechnicolor.thumb.jpg.7f4d13d7ff658f8

Underwater Cove
Shakatu Questline

This area is also in Ross Sea but only slightly. Just swim north from Boa Island and look for a cave like structure with lime pillars. Interact with the Lime Pillar object to gain knowledge. The knowledge you get is Mysterious Underwater Cave.

bdo-underwater-cave.thumb.jpg.9e3e33ded5bdo-underwater-cave-2.thumb.jpg.89192b35

bdofinal.thumb.jpg.6f5144429c7b74035fd14

Credits for Submissions:

Drakias
Kastriia
Sanivia
Dulfy

Edited by Kyierse
Added Credits
10 people like this

Posted

this is the location for the orisha island ruins. its an underwater cave and directly to the left when you enter is a glowing rune wall to get the knowledge

^6BE212AA2F2179CE734B95E0D24135C27122BF1E38B4D138EA^tfile_urlpv.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tecnhicolored reef

2017-01-25_47496048.JPG

2017-01-25_47507373.JPG

Edited by Drakias
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tecnhicolored reef - underwater you will spot 3 craters with colorful coral. the middle one is where you need to go. Its on the north western side of this crater

^38CCF2F489CE3FCC419C50711BBBDC68C2004BB99D9C7E25BB^tfile_urlpv.jpg

Edited by Kastriia
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Snow White Graveyard

2017-01-25_48160110.JPG

2017-01-25_48169763.JPG

Buried Ruins

Swim directly down the hole and the knowledge is at the bottom.

2017-01-25_48632311.JPG

2017-01-25_48643348.JPG

Sunken Shrine

2017-01-25_48941949.JPG

2017-01-25_48955641.JPG

Sophisticated Geography of Shasha Island

2017-01-25_49703198.JPG

2017-01-25_49688004.JPG

Edited by Drakias
2 people like this

Posted

Finding out which screenshots belong together, and where they were made, is almost harder as the original event :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I posted them in pairs, and it kept merging my posts together.

Posted (edited)

http://prntscr.com/e0q1aj

The one between Boa island and Rosevan. You gotta interact with the stone pillar, not the corals. There will be a cave and it's right in the middle.

The other photo is misleading

Edited by Fyrelie

Posted

Anyone found the Magoria Ocean Lamp?

Posted

I think those screenshots are mixed and contain knowledge from that NPC link, which are not part of the event.

Maybe you can write next to those screenshots, what they are supposed to show (e.g. "Debris of Mila" etc) 

Posted

I think those screenshots are mixed and contain knowledge from that NPC link, which are not part of the event.

Maybe you can write next to those screenshots, what they are supposed to show (e.g. "Debris of Mila" etc) 

I updated the pictures with names separating each pair. i have yet to find "Debris of Mila" yet so if you have any idea on that one it would be helpful. it is not in the list of knowledge the OP posted a reference to in the bddatabase.

http://dulfy.net/2017/01/26/black-desert-magoria-opening-event-guide/

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone found the Magoria Ocean Lamp?

A friend and I swam around there for about 2-3 hours looking and we couldn't find it.  We were both so exhausted we ended up signing out after we got back to Lema and taking a nap. :(

Posted

Well same here. I touched every damn lamp in the whole trench. It is frustrating.

Posted

I updated the pictures with names separating each pair. i have yet to find "Debris of Mila" yet so if you have any idea on that one it would be helpful. it is not in the list of knowledge the OP posted a reference to in the bddatabase.

http://dulfy.net/2017/01/26/black-desert-magoria-opening-event-guide/

Yes I just found that one. Swim from portanen east, slightly to north, the shipwreck is pretty close to the surface, here's another view a bit from distance:

http://i.imgur.com/GpJ7RJH.jpg

Posted

Always good to see you guys taking some initiative to help each other out, keep up the good work all!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anyone have information on where exactly the interactive object at Sunken Shrine knowledge is located? The one somebody posted is too vague to use.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the knowledge location but it was in a very unlikely spot.

Edited by MLew0032

Posted

The Magoria Ocean Lamp is part of a quest, starts at epheria. You cannot dig the Lamp-knowledge without this questchain. (sadly ive found out the hard way - after 5 hours diving... >.<)

2017-01-27_496820415.thumb.JPG.1f22ea2cc

2017-01-27_496906391.thumb.JPG.bd738b3fd

2017-01-27_496950188.thumb.JPG.3e5fad87b

2017-01-27_497003298.thumb.JPG.1884a349b

2017-01-27_497008204.thumb.JPG.4cc8018d7

Posted

This will help!  I just finished off all the quests in Port Ratt and I plan on getting this stuff done over the weekend!  Thanks for the info guys.

Posted

realy, why people need to reveal every mystic/tricks/walkthrought! it destroys the fun of the game.

Why people these days need a guide for everything? why not explore for yourself. i remember the time without reddit/and the comunitys that reveal everything.

so CM or GM's it would be nice if u censor this kind of threads. i dont want to know everything new, before it even implented. (hate this "korean got this, so we get this soon" spoilers!!!).

i dont know how some people enjoy bdo when they knoweverything from guides. 

i can only say that i and our group that explored valencia and found new areas like arehaza and so, where super excited about the thing we found. 

kakaogames shoukd atleast mark this threads as spoilers or hide it, so u cant find it public.

i hope u understand what im trying to say. my rnglish isnt that great, but i think u got my problem.

edit. also i wonder why its allowed, people to share informations from korea? do they havd no NDA? and as a normal user u cant even try the korean version, cause u need tons of 3rd party software. korean id ? ip? ...

Posted

realy, why people need to reveal every mystic/tricks/walkthrought! it destroys the fun of the game.

Why people these days need a guide for everything? why not explore for yourself. i remember the time without reddit/and the comunitys that reveal everything.

so CM or GM's it would be nice if u censor this kind of threads. i dont want to know everything new, before it even implented. (hate this "korean got this, so we get this soon" spoilers!!!).

i dont know how some people enjoy bdo when they knoweverything from guides. 

i can only say that i and our group that explored valencia and found new areas like arehaza and so, where super excited about the thing we found. 

kakaogames shoukd atleast mark this threads as spoilers or hide it, so u cant find it public.

i hope u understand what im trying to say. my rnglish isnt that great, but i think u got my problem.

Dont klick and dont read :D or do any player say "read it or u'll die"? :/
btw a gm is happy about that kind of helping each other :) 

Always good to see you guys taking some initiative to help each other out, keep up the good work all!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont klick and dont read :D or do any player say "read it or u'll die"? :/
btw a gm is happy about that kind of helping each other :) 

it shoulx be a special rewarding title for people who explore the game, and not for one who read guides and spoilers!!!!

Posted

it shoulx be a special rewarding title for people who explore the game, and not for one who read guides and spoilers!!!!

You are spoilering everytime... i know... witch-costumes, awakening vids, kamasilve...... :D so why you are yet such an angry guy cause of spoilering? You do it too the whole time :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You are spoilering everytime... i know... witch-costumes, awakening vids, kamasilve...... :D so why you are yet such an angry guy cause of spoilering? You do it too the whole time :) 

i want a title that not anyone has! and no i'm not selfish.

Posted (edited)

i want a title that not anyone has! and no i'm not selfish.

But there is no title which only one person get... if you want it, you have to kill everyone who try to get the knowledge ^^  You are selfish if you dont want others to get the title.... someone need some help :) But.... you can play all for your own and dont help each other if you want this :D Its your decision.. no one will stop you by doing that :) 

Edited by Jamsin Kandor
1 person likes this