• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So someone who used P2W just passed me??

165 posts in this topic

Posted

So I was watching Klerics stream https://www.twitch.tv/klericvezax

Funny thing is that this guy haven't played this game in like 8 months and then he returns and YET has better gear than me even though I've been very active months. How the **** is this possible?

Well reason is simple. It's because there are some rich players who can spend 3000 euros like it's dirt. They would example buy Artisan's Memory and they never have to worry about failing enchants. Do you wonder why there are so many TET weapons in market for 1bil? Now you know why. Meanwhile I have to spend fortune on Memory Fragments.

It's also ridiculous that you can example buy value packs irl cash and I can't even snipe one from market because it's never there. I spent all day trying to compete to get it and I never did. Meanwhile people with irl cash can just grind them all day long without ever spend time looking at market.

3 people like this

Posted

I won already.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

BDO has gotten new P2W aspects almost every patch, and it is not going to stop. Artisans memories I consider the worst, since it has no limit, and you can literally make silver with those. Besides enchanting your own gear.

Funny how people always said Korean BDO was P2W, when they have 300$ monthly limit on cash shop items due to their law. And what we have here? No limit.

Edited by Miki
5 people like this

Posted

Why should I spend 3000 euros on this game? What game forces something like that? Use common sense.

true true. But at least it helps them to pay for the servers. Now if they can get rid of forced pvp. Then it wouldnt hurt so much.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh look, the same two ppl who always cry about AM

15 people like this

Posted

Oh no! not this again!!!

Posted

true true. But at least it helps them to pay for the servers. Now if they can get rid of forced pvp. Then it wouldnt hurt so much.

That's not way to go though. Rich people like Kleric can support company by buying example costumes. Make some very expensive ones like for 200 bucks and I'm sure he will defienetly buy it.

But remove p2w aspects from game.

Posted

Thia game is not p2w because I like it.

2 people like this

Posted

there are players who haven't spent much other than on processing costumes have 260ap and guess what they bought that tet ogre ring. meanwhile, people who are low on brain cells out here complaining.

3 people like this

Posted

Op is clearly trying to get this dude views. LOL 

Nice going offtopic. Ok how about bladeboques? Do you know he used like 2000 bucks on this game?

there are players who haven't spent much other than on processing costumes have 260ap and guess what they bought that tet ogre ring. meanwhile, people who are low on brain cells out here complaining.

Bull*hit. Processing doesn't cost energy so everyone is selling stuff.

Grinding mobs is by far best way to get cash. Nice way to defend P2W btw.

2 people like this

Posted

Nice going offtopic. Ok how about bladeboques? Do you know he used like 2000 bucks on this game?

"grinding mobs is by far best way to get cash", tell that to me once you get 200m a day by doing nothing :D

8 people like this

Posted

This is like in real life, rich people always get better stuff, just deal with it, there's nothing you can do about it.

2 people like this

Posted

This is like in real life, rich people always get better stuff, just deal with it, there's nothing you can do about it.

people like bloodex can always go get a job and buy artisan memories himself, I personally have never spent money on artisan memories other than using loyalty for blue weapons like once out of a blue moon too.

Posted (edited)

Why should I spend 3000 euros on this game? What game forces something like that? Use common sense.

When did this game ever force you to spend money....? It's your choice lol. If you are willing to spend 3000 euros and don't mind using it why not....?

Edited by SereneWaves

Posted

"grinding mobs is by far best way to get cash", tell that to me once you get 200m a day by doing nothing :D

Selling wagons? Selling Fish Roads? Selling Ships? Rings? Dead market.

Game shouldn't be real life.

When did this game ever force you to spend money....? It's your choice lol. If you are willing to spend 3000 euros and don't mind using it why not....?

And why people like Kleric can bypass me for twice hard I work in same game we are playing?

Posted

BDO has gotten new P2W aspects almost every patch, and it is not going to stop. Artisans memories I consider the worst, since it has no limit, and you can literally make silver with those. Besides enchanting your own gear.

Funny how people always said Korean BDO was P2W, when they have 300$ monthly limit on cash shop items due to their law. And what we have here? No limit.

Please give me an example of SOMEONE who has made billions by spending all their IRL money on artisan memories and enchanting. Where do you even get this idea from? Theory?

Posted (edited)

Selling wagons? Selling Fish Roads? Selling Ships? Rings? Dead market.

Game shouldn't be real life.

And why people like Kleric can bypass me for twice hard I work in same game we are playing?

nope, im not gonna tell you how to make money. I'm not bladeboques, who ruins the ways to make money for everybody else. so far only like 30 people knows how to make money out of everybody on the entire NA server aka billionaires.

Edited by GamePois0n
1 person likes this

Posted

You obviously haven't been playing the game long enough if you believe that grinding mobs is the best way to make cash. All the richest people in this game have gotten there through processing as well as good foresight.

Posted (edited)

you know, if i just afk for 8 month i would have full tet boss gear as well... without any pearls spent

Edited by Naberios

Posted

nope, im not gonna tell you how to make money. I'm not bladeboques, who ruins the ways to make money for everybody else. so far only like 30 people knows how to make money out of everybody on the entire NA server aka billionaires.

There is nothing secret about market. There are no omg secret items. You just make things up from your own head to validate your argument. 

Posted (edited)

It's also ridiculous that you can example buy value packs irl cash and I can't even snipe one from market because it's never there. I spent all day trying to compete to get it and I never did. Meanwhile people with irl cash can just grind them all day long without ever spend time looking at market.

bullshit. i also bid on every value pack and i currently have 82 days and even got another one yesterday, got all of them of the marketplace. if you keep bidding on them you will get them sooner or later.

Edited by Shioro
1 person likes this

Posted

Please give me an example of SOMEONE who has made billions by spending all their IRL money on artisan memories and enchanting. Where do you even get this idea from? Theory?

bladeboques, kleric.. but those are just streamers. But what worries me most are actual people in game who you never heard about. There are 1000s

Posted

How do you know he hasn't been working as hard or even harder? Just cause he didn't stream everything doesn't mean he hasn't done jack shit. He's past you because he's willing to spend money on this game but you aren't. Simple as that. I'm sorry but if a game only based their income on costumes and cosmetics there's no way in hell they are going to be able to make a profit or have the money to maintain servers for growing player base....

Posted

bullshit. i also bid on every value pack and i currently have 82 days and even got another one yesterday, got all of them of the marketplace. if you keep bidding on them you will get them sooner or later.

And how much time I lost doing that? I could spent that on grinding. And I'm always unlucky.

Posted

^^ pretty much... everything ppl use to argue for p2w is based on "theoretically speaking" ...