• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How is bdo these days?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Haven't played since a month after ninja was released and wondering if the game has made any improvements or is it still basically the same? I am aware of the new content released today.

Same meaning, slow exp gain past lvl 56 and needing to spend hours to get a lvl. Also is it still level dependant in pvp?

Posted (edited)

I am really struggling after lvl55. It will take at least 10h for me to reach 56 due to slow XP gain and overwhelming competition in all the grinding spots. Having subpar gear also doesn't help.

On a more positive note, if you have $3-5k to spend you can sell all sorts of cash shop things on the marketplace and you can buy BiS for every slot. No more RNG.

Edited by Coeprandua

Posted

I am really struggling after lvl55. It will take at least 10h for me to reach 56 due to slow XP gain and overwhelming competition in all the grinding spots. Having subpar gear also doesn't help.

On a more positive note, if you have $3-5k to spend you can sell all sorts of cash shop things on the marketplace and you can buy BiS for every slot. No more RNG.

Can you elaborate on that please 4Head

Posted

wut.... sub par gear players, and im talking really sub par, 100/120 guildies getting 56 within a couple of days of a couple of hours grinding on shoddy spots.
with me, i level a group of 4 sub par geared level 54 to 56 in 2 hours, using their dauly 100%, a scroll, my party elixers, and tea, nothing else...

Posted

Do you even play BDO.....?

Posted (edited)

Do you even play BDO.....?

yes

do you have anything specific about my comment that you question?

Edited by Coeprandua

Posted

yes

do you have anything specific about my comment that you question?

Yes, its impossible to need 10h from 55 to 56.

And its also totally out of order Bullshit to need 3-5k$

Posted

Yes, its impossible to need 10h from 55 to 56.

And its also totally out of order Bullshit to need 3-5k$

It is possible with 103 AP unbuffed and full spots in all Olvia channels.

Its not BS, go calculate the cost if you want to buy your way around the grind.

Posted

It is BS

I did never $$ and still at 180/175/270

Posted

Literally leveled my witch from late 40s to 56 in a day. She had 90-something ap throughout, and i was in elric shrine for most of it so you saying it takes 10 hours is bs.

Posted

@caduryn he might be referring to the p2w system.  I have read about how some people have spent few grand to sell pearl shop items for currency to flat out buy gear. To each their own.

So the game is pretty much the same state i am assuming due to the comments. Btw getting to 56 was smooth for me when i was playing. Plus i took advantage of the buffs that was going on during the time. I also found other spots no one even hits and its perfect for solo when you have some decent gear.

Posted

It is BS

I did never $$ and still at 180/175/270

Okay, I did not look very closely at this, but let's not talk BiS gear, lets just talk decent. Every piece of decently upgraded gear is like 200 mil in marketplace. There are maybe 12 slots? 200x12 = 2400 mil. CS costumes are 20m in the marketplace. 2400/20 = 120 costumes. 120x$30= $3600, actually euro.

Posted

Okay, I did not look very closely at this, but let's not talk BiS gear, lets just talk decent. Every piece of decently upgraded gear is like 200 mil in marketplace. There are maybe 12 slots? 200x12 = 2400 mil. CS costumes are 20m in the marketplace. 2400/20 = 120 costumes. 120x$30= $3600, actually euro.

And?

L2P or Cash.

Your Choice.

Im done with this stupid BS.

Posted

I like math too, so lets do a bit more here!!
$3600 at about what? 150 a week?
3600 / 150 = 24 weeks.

So yeah, you can totally just do that and get best in slot gear in about half a years time from now.
Better start life skilling until you've gotten to that point! Might as well do something with the time you're not going to spend grinding until you have the gear to compete.

Or, you know, you could failstack and get there much quicker/cheaper on the wallet.

Posted

You can only sell 5 costumes a week. If you do the normal ones it comes out to like 100 mil a week. If you do the awakened/premium costumes it comes out to like 128m a week. So it is not that simple. This is a game where time= progression if you spend it the right way. 

Posted (edited)

it's all CC and Burst at end game every point of the game. The community is still pretty spiteful. Don't play it.

Edited by Rohunt

Posted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you're autistic. 

Posted

PVP node war is shit. Toptier guild are lending people to tier 1 and tier 2 guild so they crush the node and basically medium range guild can't do node war

Posted

You can only sell 5 costumes a week. If you do the normal ones it comes out to like 100 mil a week. If you do the awakened/premium costumes it comes out to like 128m a week. So it is not that simple. This is a game where time= progression if you spend it the right way. 

Costumes were just the simplest example, there are other sellables that are not limited.

I like math too, so lets do a bit more here!!$3600 at about what? 150 a week?
3600 / 150 = 24 weeks.

So yeah, you can totally just do that and get best in slot gear in about half a years time from now.
Better start life skilling until you've gotten to that point! Might as well do something with the time you're not going to spend grinding until you have the gear to compete.

Or, you know, you could failstack and get there much quicker/cheaper on the wallet.

Please, transtale this cuz I don't get it. So P2W is perfectly fine?

Posted (edited)

Costumes were just the simplest example, there are other sellables that are not limited.

Please, transtale this cuz I don't get it. So P2W is perfectly fine?

How stupid are you??????

You can sell 5 Cash Shop Items per Week..... 5 ONLY!!!

And if you think P2W means wait half a Year  to get decent Gear you can´t be helped anyway.

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

level doesn't give you accuracy or evasion, just higher skill ranks

i have a 61 lvl tamer and a 56 lvl one and both do and take the exact same damage, you people should stop posting propaganda and bullshit 

also i can 1combo 60 lvl people with my 56 tamer from a single cc so maybe you should stop being arrogant and stop thinking that the game is handicapping you but just realize that you suck and as you gain levels you also gain gear and experience and (for awakening only) skill ranks and that shit matters 

other than that, the game has gotten worse with withc/wizard awakening cause wizards are retarded to a whole new level and they need nerfs on some skills asap but we're probably not gonna get any of that, and they added more p2w and overall have made no real fixes and paid zero attention to problems

2 people like this

Posted

The game itself is fantastic but the servers are complete rubbish unfortunately and be prepared for probably the lowest fps you have ever had in any game ever.

Posted

LOL I gotta 3 chars to 56 in like 6 days

its that's easy right now 

might even do more

+12 gear the whole time and doing fine at sausans

Posted

How stupid are you??????

You can sell 5 Cash Shop Items per Week..... 5 ONLY!!!

And if you think P2W means wait half a Year  to get decent Gear you can´t be helped anyway.

some one is clueless and got no idea what artisan is -_- 

just be quited if you are so clueless about the systems.

for OP:

as i said to someone else thinking about returning:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/128677-thinking-about-playing-bdo-again/

Posted

I like math too, so lets do a bit more here!!$3600 at about what? 150 a week?
3600 / 150 = 24 weeks.

Sorry, but you got your math wrong... I will fix it for you...

1 dollar spend on artisan memories is 3,3M silver...

3600$ x 3,3M= 11,8B silver...

Also there are no limit how many artisans you can buy per day/week etc...

Here you go :)

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0