• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

node wars [Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Inb4 they remove all the money from territory guilds that been exploiting and removing 50-100 guild points as punishment.

if the mutli reward "exploit" was not an "exploit" this cant be an "exploit" 

Posted

This generation of gamers is disgusting. Always crying for devs to "fix" stuff by implementing restrictions...

Posted

Meanwhile those mother-----ers hire 10 guilds a week to take up the siege spots on their castle so no one in their right mind would ever go and siege them. 

Hypothetically, they can do this to lock down a region. From my experience, this hasn't happened once since server merge.  At most there's been 4+1 allied guilds placed on a region to counter a suspected opposing zerg, which never happened. Outside of that, the most allied guilds ever placed on a region, since merge, was on Valencia last week when 7 guilds placed AGAINST the guild owning the region.

On the other topic of putting a guild change lockout of 1 week, how would that even act to counter the supposed 10+ guild region lock that you and a few others have mentioned previously? All this will do is give you back your low tier/low gear node wars. Seems pretty stupid to inconvenience the entire population for periods of weeks just so that you can have your precious low gear node wars.

They need to ADD content to appease the masses, not take it away.

Posted

if the mutli reward "exploit" was not an "exploit" this cant be an "exploit" 

I remember people saying something like this before diggers got banned 

On the other topic of putting a guild change lockout of 1 week, how would that even act to counter the supposed 10+ guild region lock that you and a few others have mentioned previously?

They need to ADD content to appease the masses, not take it away.

How? because the guilds helping territory guilds are too weak to get T2-T3 nodes this is why they NEED ringers/injections for territory guilds. So the problem is when 2 guilds normally fight and the winning guild that wins 100% of the time against the other low gear score guilds; but then the weaker guild wins because of these added members?

The case is quite simple the game already has added in prevented measures to this. T3 node owners can't go fight T2 after owning a T3. So when people "exploit" and move REGION OWNER guild into a T2 guild you can't see this as a exploit?

For example 2 weeks ago X guild beat Y guild with a fun fair close match. Y guild feels insecure and still wants to be in the territory scene where they don't belong because they can't even beat T2 guilds. Then they promise a Region tier guild to help and take up slots or just show up even though they get cleared in 5 mins. So Region guild sends Y guild 10-20 members to help secure their help. these 10-20 members been getting 50-100m payouts and are obviously going to beat the lower guilds.

Now you talk about appeasing the masses? The Masses isn't the 5 territory guild, it's helping the 20-30 other guilds who are being affected by this exploit.

Posted

I remember people saying something like this before diggers got banned 

How? because the guilds helping territory guilds are too weak to get T2-T3 nodes this is why they NEED ringers/injections for territory guilds. So the problem is when 2 guilds normally fight and the winning guild that wins 100% of the time against the other low gear score guilds; but then the weaker guild wins because of these added members?
The case is quite simple the game already has added in prevented measures to this. T3 node owners can't go fight T2 after owning a T3. So when people "exploit" and move REGION OWNER guild into a T2 guild you can't see this as a exploit?

For example 2 weeks ago X guild beat Y guild with a fun fair close match. Y guild feels insecure and still wants to be in the territory scene where they don't belong because they can't even beat T2 guilds. Then they promise a Region tier guild to help and take up slots or just show up even though they get cleared in 5 mins. So Region guild sends Y guild 10-20 members to help secure their help. these 10-20 members been getting 50-100m payouts and are obviously going to beat the lower guilds.

Now you talk about appeasing the masses? The Masses isn't the 5 territory guild, it's helping the 20-30 other guilds who are being affected by this exploit.

Guilds would just final war to transfer funds like they always did before offering members became the meta, guild transfer lockout will not solve this.  Literally everyone upset with there current guild, people being kicked or guilds that are merging suffer from the week lockout, all to appeaze the few people upset running into geared players in node wars. How can you figure this only affecting 5 guilds?

like I said before, there needs to be pvp incentive for sitting on a region, having zero guilds placing on the region is what caused this meta shift in the first place. Happened 2 weeks in a row for manup, litetally no one placed, allied or otherwise, on a node handing out 21bill after 5 weeks of tax deductions.

Posted

Guilds would just final war to transfer funds like they always did before offering members became the meta, guild transfer lockout will not solve this.  Literally everyone upset with there current guild, people being kicked or guilds that are merging suffer from the week lockout, all to appeaze the few people upset running into geared players in node wars. How can you figure this only affecting 5 guilds?

like I said before, there needs to be pvp incentive for sitting on a region, having zero guilds placing on the region is what caused this meta shift in the first place. Happened 2 weeks in a row for manup, litetally no one placed, allied or otherwise, on a node handing out 21bill after 5 weeks of tax deductions.

I think you're missing the point. You won't pay these guilds to drop in territory wars before hand. Because They couldn't get T2-3 nodes to even make it to the territory war point. THATS the problem.

Posted

I think the appropriate action would be to handle both issues separately. It's obviously an issue on both sides of the aisle however, the pressing issue is the ringing. That serves to harm the playerbase in significant manner, and could serve to hurt the community in the long run.

As far as region PvP (or even node war) goes, the best way to incentivize more PvP would be to change how money distribution works. Make a change in the pay structure so that guilds sitting on the same node/region each week only receive half of the pay. Example;

Week 1: 21 Bil Payout
Week 2: 10.5 Bil Payout
Week 3: 5.25 Bil Payout
..etc

This would certainly make things interesting and FORCE people to move outside their comfort zones and create more PvP in sieges/node wars.

Posted

This issue needs to be pinned.

Posted

I have a better solution. Don't allow guilds with less than 70 active members, all having to have active contracts, to do node wars. Then all these guilds who have 30 members will be forced to merge and they'll have the numbers they are complaining about not having just in this thread. Let's just inconvenience all the guilds now with that one just like the dumbass idea of extending guild timers after leaving.

Posted

I have a better solution. Don't allow guilds with less than 70 active members, all having to have active contracts, to do node wars. Then all these guilds who have 30 members will be forced to merge and they'll have the numbers they are complaining about not having just in this thread. Let's just inconvenience all the guilds now with that one just like the dumbass idea of extending guild timers after leaving.

How is extending timers for participation in node wars for a week after leaving a guild and joining a new one a "dumbass" idea?

Posted

Bump

Posted

Suggested in other threads: 1 week timer if you are rejoining a guild, 1 day timer otherwise.

Posted

Welp, it's been a little over a month, and the problem has only gotten worse.

Posted

Still a problem. Bump

Posted

ManUp is a current Region Tier guild that magically dropped from nearly 100 members to 22 overnight.
https://puu.sh/vfRCY/2a35e2e6a0.png

Fractal Suddenly grows overnight with the SAME members that came from ManUp
https://puu.sh/vfS9r/e81ee423b8.png

ChoNation is another Region Tier guild that magically loses a huge chunk of their player base over night
https://puu.sh/vfRTO/493e98d8e5.png

Suddenly, WolvesOfWar's numbers inflate
https://puu.sh/vir9a/aa5b58ced0.png

Clearly exploiting the current system.

Posted

Reee this isn't a exploit those territory guilds can just fight on nodes when owning a territory! Oh wait...

Posted

So when will this be addressed? How is any guild gonna be able to compete for territories/sieges if they are forced down to T2 and getting smaller payouts when these Territory holders not only get Territory money and 2xT3 nodes. Please add a 168 hour rejoin timer of the same guild. I mean you already have it so territory guilds aren't suppose to fight in nodes but they still are.
@CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura Please respond if this will ever be fixed

Posted

DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD DO NOT TREAD ON MY RIGHTS TO DROP GUILD 

Posted

Its gotta be pretty easy to add a guild rejoin timer thats over 24 hours long. Or is the Daum development team not going to work recently in Korea because of the North Korean missile crisis scare? Has all work in Korea ceased because of this, is that why we aren't getting replies. Wow I really hate Trump for causing this crisis between North and South Korea.

Posted

Seems pretty simple, add a 7 day wait to participate in node wars etc and be done with it.