• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

gm event Margorian Pirate Field Trip, Courtesy of the CMs/GMs/PM

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thank you to @CM_Aethon, @PM_Jouska, @CM_Serenity, and all other staff members who I couldn't figure out how to link for this very fun little event. I thought that I recorded the whole thing and was intending on posting it for everyone to see the fun. However it seems my Fraps shit the bed. I did take a lot of screenshots at least :D 

I'd hope we see more things like this in the near future! o/

Click here for the link to the Imgur album with all the screenshots!

MknCVs2.thumb.jpg.ea5b7275f5eb98d649fd0f

<Jouska3

7e58e36c52544ebea5e8a5ba1bcfadd7.png

Edited by Ayl
8 people like this

Posted

Looks like it was fun, I went to Margoria on a raft 60% of the way through until a Nineshark got me

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like it was fun, I went to Margoria on a raft 60% of the way through until a Nineshark got me

Gonna need a bigger boat.

2 people like this

Posted

Gonna need a bigger boat.

8nJNzAv.png

Served us well

9 people like this

Posted

Thank you to @CM_Aethon, @PM_Jouska, @CM_Serenity, and all other staff members who I couldn't figure out how to link for this very fun little event. I thought that I recorded the whole thing and was intending on posting it for everyone to see the fun. However it seems my Fraps shit the bed. I did take a lot of screenshots at least :D 

I'd hope we see more things like this in the near future! o/

Click here for the link to the Imgur album with all the screenshots!

MknCVs2.thumb.jpg.ea5b7275f5eb98d649fd0f

<Jouska3

Hidden Content

Thank you all for coming along, it was an absolute blast to see so many folks show up! We appreciate all the kind words and of course many excellent jokes and laughs along the way. You certainly never fail to disappoint with the creativity and lengths you'll go to participate, we tried to get any of you lost souls at sea back home safe and sound!

If any one is still stranded out there please contact our support staff and we'll get ya back on dry land asap. Going to get some rest now, have a fantastic day/evening, we'll certainly do our best to bring more fun events in the future.

6 people like this

Posted

AAARGGHH! I had a blast with my crew. :) 

@GM_Zandar @GM_Salome  and @GM_Llyrad 

#Zandarians 

Every one of you who joined my crew on the Kelpie was amazing!

Today we got the opportunity to encounter tons of new enemies on the sea, reach Margoria, and even got to put Aethon and Jouska in their proper place after they so foolishly challenged the #Zandarians to a race!

GM Caramel's cheer, GM Death's savagery, and GM Llyrad's mystery made for great company I'm sure!

4 people like this

Posted

Honestly awesome to see stuff like this

Posted

And this is why I love Kakao <3

Jouska though <3 <3

1 person likes this

Posted

i am a real man i do the travel with 1 HP boat

2017-01-26_207592051.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

That seems like it was fun...  *meanwhile*

"Help...  anyone?!  Is anyone out there!!!  HHHHAAAAALLLPPPP"

Me stuck on a floating barrel in the middle, literally, of nowhere lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

This looked really fun, but I had no idea it was happening. Was it announced anywhere?

Posted

Meanwhile in EU

6 people like this

Posted

Maybe fix the Fps Problem instead doing this Events. This patch broke the Game for many Players. But the great Kakao Team dont care as always.

Posted (edited)

Maybe fix the Fps Problem instead doing this Events. This patch broke the Game for many Players. But the great Kakao Team dont care as always.

Why not both?

Edited by DarkBever

Posted (edited)

nah bro. Some GMs spawn in a few boats and taxi'd people to the new content that was so far away. They're people just like you and me.

All our problems are fixed.

* I wonder how many youtubers and streamers were in the group.

Edited by Thinker

Posted

nah bro. Some GMs spawn in a few boats and taxi'd people to the new content that was so far away. They're people just like you and me.

All our problems are fixed.

First time for everything I guess. They can taxi everyone to the new continent but they can't answer horse requests?

None of our problems are fixed.

Posted (edited)

EU :)

Thanks for the fun guys! Please come again =D

@GM_Axion @GM_Vheena @GM_BBrilliant @GM_Dranzerkai @GM_Dew @GM_Felaxus @GM_Haliaeetus @GM_Erika @GM_Szyslak @GM_Death (who I cannot link D:)

sry if I missed someone!

And lol @ Dardane. Been wondering how Vheena managed to fall off the boat xD

Ooow cute face, I remember you :-3

And I didn't fall off the boat, a Berserker grabbed me :( I still have to find who he/she is to get my revenge è_é

Edit: oh, actually, this video is really helpful to find the culprit, just noticed! But it was a good laugh so you're forgiven ;) 

Edited by GM_Vheena
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ooow cute face, I remember you :-3

And I didn't fall off the boat, a Berserker grabbed me :( I still have to find who he/she is to get my revenge è_é

Vheena remembers <3 guildie said you're wrong about the face xD
the video above my post shows the zerk who threw you off the boat, go get your revenge! =D And pls say thx from me to GM Death as well since I cannot link him D: Death cannot be tamed, I get it now QQ would've made such a nice partner for Heilang

Edited by Yuleiva

Posted

*few dark feathers drop as GM Death lands in the thread* I walk the shadows, so it's hard to find me ;)

It was a pleasure to take on this adventure with all of you, both EU and NA side. The spirit in the community is amazing and gave me the power to make it through a 21-hour shift! Even that zerker bear-hug that landed me in the water was somewhat fun ^^

We're sorry that we didn't pick up the castaways efficiently enough on EU, but hopefully we've managed to recover from this during the second run with the NA folks.

I hope you've all enjoyed the voyage at least half as much as I did, we've had epic battles, a good chuckle and some banter that had us in stitches. We still need to roll Jouska in salt though, as they didn't manage to overtake us in the end run, hah.

FOR ZANDARIA and all the parrot loving galley slaves of Kelpie! ARRRRRRR!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@GM_Llyrad my savior <3 Got me out of the massive ocean when the ferry -----in' booted me off before the event .-.

And this is why I love Kakao <3

Right? <3 

Edited by Ayl

Posted

and here i swam to port ratt and back while you all had nice ferry rides xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Was on all day but didn't know about the event! :(

Where was it advertised?