• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Basics and Tips for Sorc?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

So after playing a few classes and even getting 2 alt's up to 50-51, I have decided to play the Sorc. Today I am looking to make a plan in regards to gearing, skill distribution, and even character growth. However given the differences and sheer amount of things you can do in this game, I am getting slightly overwhelmed. I have a good grasp of the basics of what to do, but I was hoping to maybe get some tips and suggestions on where to go from here. I will be posting my gear and such, currently I make most of my money (about 5-12 mil a day) from mob drops and cook/alch crafts I make. I know this is pretty low compared to popular set ups, but im just starting to level my CP, and life skills. 

GeaR.JPG

STAT.JPG

Posted

got a guild? if not you can join mine and my experienced sorcs can teach you.

Posted (edited)

You've got the right gear setup, now just have to enhance it.  My approach to enhancing is to start with whatever will get you the most AP for the least money. In your case, I'de start with getting the Jubre up to +15, followed by your grunil set. Then once you have full +15 set, Duo your weapons then armour. Once you have full DUO set, PRI your accessories. Getting to this point is not that difficult with green weapons/armour and blue accessories, and then you should be well equipped to handle almost all the games content, including Tier 1 Node Wars. Goodluck :)

Edited by Reventon

Posted

Just remember to collect your accessories and enhance, currently your set accessories "Jarettes" or whatever they're called give 42ap total when all are equipped. Equipping *better* accessories like equipping a single better belt might NOT overall give you more ap because of the set bonus. 

Posted

Just remember to collect your accessories and enhance, currently your set accessories "Jarettes" or whatever they're called give 42ap total when all are equipped. Equipping *better* accessories like equipping a single better belt might NOT overall give you more ap because of the set bonus. 

Ehm Yes BUT if I am correct (witch i might not be...) Jarretes dont give AP + they just give Attack + this is not the same is it?

so getting 2 new Acc good beld nice Necklace should allready enhance the overall AP quite a bit

Posted

Ehm Yes BUT if I am correct (witch i might not be...) Jarretes dont give AP + they just give Attack + this is not the same is it?

so getting 2 new Acc good beld nice Necklace should allready enhance the overall AP quite a bit

that's up for debate. in my opinion Attack and AP are the same. but obviously there's people out there that think otherwise. if you think like me then like I said that WHOLE set gives 42ap. and on a sheet of paper...aka in game gear score...yes a new belt or whatever would show you gaining more AP. 

Posted

I thought that Sorcs were just using Heve armor for their set, not bothering with Grunil, so they have all of the HP/Stam with Zereth shoes?

I'm still figuring out the best way to gear my Sorc, as she is 51, and still +7 Agerian - I didn't want to throw any more money away until I could get the best fit.

(BTW, I am a guildless, PvE nobody on my toons, so I am learning as well).  ;)

Posted

I thought that Sorcs were just using Heve armor for their set, not bothering with Grunil, so they have all of the HP/Stam with Zereth shoes?

I'm still figuring out the best way to gear my Sorc, as she is 51, and still +7 Agerian - I didn't want to throw any more money away until I could get the best fit.

(BTW, I am a guildless, PvE nobody on my toons, so I am learning as well).  ;)

Just use grunil if you can't afford the boss gear yet.