• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa's Backflow

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Recently i have noticed that sometimes the Backflow into Fiery Crevice is quite unreliable.Both skills randomly just dont hit both in PvE and PvP.My build has low accuracy so i understand the PvP but it misses completely on mobs a bit too often.So is it buged or am i just messing up the combo?Also does any of you have the same issue?

Posted

may be more accuracy will help? as u said u do not have enough?

Posted

Recently i have noticed that sometimes the Backflow into Fiery Crevice is quite unreliable.Both skills randomly just dont hit both in PvE and PvP.My build has low accuracy so i understand the PvP but it misses completely on mobs a bit too often.So is it buged or am i just messing up the combo?Also does any of you have the same issue?

Accuracy is noticeable on PvE as well, so you may have to look into it, making DUO red coral earrings at least should help while not hurting your AP too much.

Posted

Accuracy is noticeable on PvE as well, so you may have to look into it, making DUO red coral earrings at least should help while not hurting your AP too much.

Thing is that i didnt orinally thought it was a bug but then a guildmate that has a lot of accuracy told me that it hapens to him too.He has 2 tri red corals and duo bhegs and missed me with both backflow and fiery crevcie.We did some testing and found out its roughly a 30% chance to completely miss.We are both lvl 58.Ill do some dummy training to see if it misses there too.If it does ill try and make a vid off of it and send it.

Posted (edited)

Thing is that i didnt orinally thought it was a bug but then a guildmate that has a lot of accuracy told me that it hapens to him too.He has 2 tri red corals and duo bhegs and missed me with both backflow and fiery crevcie.We did some testing and found out its roughly a 30% chance to completely miss.We are both lvl 58.Ill do some dummy training to see if it misses there too.If it does ill try and make a vid off of it and send it.

Fiery Crevice has shite base acc and only hits twice, even with level 60, 2 tri red corals, tet kzarka, tri tree spirit belt, tri acc offhand and tri bhegs I still have relatively high chance to miss both hits. 

The only issue i can see with backflow is that you may be cancelling the skill before the damage goes off? i cant really explain this one tbh. 

Edited by Cryptid
1 person likes this

Posted

Fiery Crevice has shite base acc and only hits twice, even with level 60, 2 tri red corals, tet kzarka, tri tree spirit belt, tri acc offhand and tri bhegs I still have relatively high chance to miss both hits. 

The only issue i can see with backflow is that you may be cancelling the skill before the damage goes off? i cant really explain this one tbh. 

Afther extensive research i have figured it out.Damage from Backflow is sometimes delayed and doesnt go with the animation that in turn makes me cancle it with fiery crevice.Guess wait for the damage to go and use fiery crevice a bit later.I have such unreliable skills but thats the game i gotta deal with it.

Posted

Afther extensive research i have figured it out.Damage from Backflow is sometimes delayed and doesnt go with the animation that in turn makes me cancle it with fiery crevice.Guess wait for the damage to go and use fiery crevice a bit later.I have such unreliable skills but thats the game i gotta deal with it.

Why are you cancelling backflow with fiery anyway? Fiery should only really be used on downed targets. 

Posted

Why are you cancelling backflow with fiery anyway? Fiery should only really be used on downed targets. 

Below the belt into backflow into fiery.Thats the main combo i use for pvp and for pve.

Posted (edited)

Below the belt into backflow into fiery.Thats the main combo i use for pvp and for pve.

Thats fine, but its not what you said initially :) carry on good sir :) 

Edited by Cryptid

Posted

Fiery Crevice only hits twice, expect at least one of the attacks to miss. You can over-stack accuracy to compensate if you really want to but the skill only hits twice so it's legitimately a hit or miss skill, as for Backflow, I have no problem getting it to hit every time and deleting people. Or I didn't... When I had AP. :(

Posted

your combo would do more damage and be more effective if u did backflow>fiery crevice>BTB as backflow is a great "Catch" skill esp for slippery squishy classes like assassins, rangers, sorcs, then fiery while stunned since it has no superarmor and knocks down if its off cooldown, then belowthebelt for bonus down damage.

Posted

your combo would do more damage and be more effective if u did backflow>fiery crevice>BTB as backflow is a great "Catch" skill esp for slippery squishy classes like assassins, rangers, sorcs, then fiery while stunned since it has no superarmor and knocks down if its off cooldown, then belowthebelt for bonus down damage.

did not know backflow stunned people....

Posted

did not know backflow stunned people....

It is stiffness not a stun.

Posted

It is stiffness not a stun.

still, its not stated in the skill description

Posted

To everyone that uses the *bread and butter* combo with fiery crevice at the end . Stop. Within that amount of time the enemy is on the ground you will on average do more damage using crosscut I noticed

Posted

To everyone that uses the *bread and butter* combo with fiery crevice at the end . Stop. Within that amount of time the enemy is on the ground you will on average do more damage using crosscut I noticed

Depends, Crosscut won't cancel backflow, so it would finish the whole animation, unless you cancel it out with a twister, so in both cases you're canceling backflow finishing animation, better canceling it with fiery which does more dmg than twister + the down dmg factor.