• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

KR INFO Request - Upcoming Mount Gear (Ships)

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking into the crystal ball called KR are there a new skin/gear sets for the Margorian Ships (personal and guild)?

Specifically looking to see item effects - if there is item destruction reduction similar to wagons sets or is it weight, turn, movement and DP like existing ship sets?  Or maybe there is something entirely new (or not at all like the poor elephants).

TIA

Posted (edited)

Looking into the crystal ball called KR are there a new skin/gear sets for the Margorian Ships (personal and guild)?

Specifically looking to see item effects - if there is item destruction reduction similar to wagons sets or is it weight, turn, movement and DP like existing ship sets?  Or maybe there is something entirely new (or not at all like the poor elephants).

TIA

You mean this?

We already have the workshop for it (Epheria, No. 1-4, 2nd floor), but it currently only has Origin of Wind to craft (possible bug, unless purposely left out)

Edited by Alterist
1 person likes this

Posted

You mean this?  We already have the workshop for it (Epheria, No. 1-4, 2nd floor), but it currently only has Origin of Wind to craft (possible bug, unless purposely left out)

No actually I mean like this  (Cash Shop Items):

Thank you though - just wondering if there are sets/skins for the new ships. Along with whether or not Cash Shop items will provide trade item protection on the seas to any extent from DP to actual destruction reduction.

Posted

No actually I mean like this  (Cash Shop Items):

Thank you though - just wondering if there are sets/skins for the new ships. Along with whether or not Cash Shop items will provide trade item protection on the seas to any extent from DP to actual destruction reduction.

Pretty sure there isn't a skin for either personal ship nor guild ship (skins for guild things will probably never exist anyway). Will update my KR client regardless to see if I'm right or not.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure there isn't a skin for either personal ship nor guild ship (skins for guild things will probably never exist anyway). Will update my KR client regardless to see if I'm right or not.

Thank you love!  Lemme know, its no rush at all just curious.

Posted

I'll check tonight if I remember, my DK awakening is calling.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think there are yet but I very much want costumes for the new personal ships.

Posted

Nothing for ships. For mounts they only have one more skin for boats and one for horses compared to our shop.

Posted

You ask this as if you have the mats to make one and intend to use it

Posted

You ask this as if you have the mats to make one and intend to use it

You know nothing Jon Snow

nfk5Kvh.jpg?1

Posted

Yup confirm, nothing for the Epheria Ship, there is a new skin for the Fishing boat ive never seen before... Pretty sure its not on our version.

But who cares, old boat is old.

(on the bright side i successfully sniped the Awakening costume for my Dark Knight, so A+ to that!)