• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CM's Please Respond - Gold Chest in Game or NO?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura

Please communicate to the community whether or not Gold Chests were implemented with Margoria. 

Just yes or no. It's not fair to ask us to scour the ocean floor if they are not in the game.

We all expected them to come out with this content, and now we are unsure if they are or are not in the game. It's fine if they are coming later, just clearly let us know.

Other's who are interested please just bump till they answer.

1 person likes this

Posted

while you're at it CMs, also tell us the exact percentages on enhancements. 

Posted

I've been underwater for 5 h , also doing the margoria quests . I've found some hidden rooms and caves that basically tells you " HEI THERE IS SOMETHING THERE "  but shows only dissapointment....

I'm kinda sad about the lack of information about this..It's sad.....

My best guess is that they are not ingame yet...

1 person likes this

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3RCY2h4Lzdk

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vcHV1LnNoL3RCY2h4Lzdk

The world is too big for us to not have an answer to this. Even if people did share, screenshots can be faked. I mean with that answer, why provide any patch notes at all?

Posted (edited)

The world is too big for us to not have an answer to this. Even if people did share, screenshots can be faked. I mean with that answer, why provide any patch notes at all?

"screenshot can be faked ", what the ----- man ? why would i do that , ffs cya.

You must be stupid ,  i'm sharring informations and all you say is fake added to -----'Z lists.

I help and then we say fake kekekekekekekekek

426fxfy.gif

Edited by Asinith
3 people like this

Posted

Man learn to read he meant screenshot of gold chest posted by random troll, not your post here...

1 person likes this

Posted

Man learn to read he meant screenshot of gold chest posted by random troll, not your post here...

Then i'm sorry and i'm the ----- here 

1 person likes this

Posted

A simple, "yes there are golden chests" is all we needed kakkkkoooo

1 person likes this

Posted

Well its not first time Kakao gms dont know whats in their updates, but its their job to simply write to PA and ask them... There is no point for us to go and explore looking for chest when we dont even know if item is in game or not!!

Posted

Usual reply form Kakao, since they don´t know shit about BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43804/

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16242/

Reward from a quest given by a treasure map that can be dropped from bottles with notes in them, you get those from fishing I guess. http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43801/ and http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43802/

The open world golden treasure chests don't seem to be in-game yet in our version though, at least not according to bddatabase.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Then i'm sorry and i'm the ----- here 

Don't worry about it. Thank you for your response

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43804/

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16242/

Reward from a quest given by a treasure map that can be dropped from bottles with notes in them, you get those from fishing I guess. http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43801/ and http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43802/

The open world golden treasure chests don't seem to be in-game yet in our version though, at least not according to bddatabase.

those bottles are interesting.

in the link you posted black desert database has US/EU with a green check indicating that they ARE in game unless I am missing something

Edited by Vandesco
Typo

Posted

Don't worry about it. Thank you for your response

those bottles are interesting.

in the link you posted black desert database has US/EU with a green check indicating that they ARE in game unless I am missing something

The green checkmarks were also there yesterday for Golden Chests too but removed a few hours after the update came and people searched. Myself along with @KFC searched for several hours yesterday in the respective locations and didn't find anything. Chances are they aren't in the game or our GMs are taking all the good loot for themselves    

268244861054877696.thumb.png.4cf730a3630

Posted

C'mon :/ Don't just tell us to "find out on our own" just because you don't know Kakao. @CM_Aethon 

Posted

Because they try to keep us pacified sadly :( That's all it is, which is annoying.

Posted

You guys are either trolling hard or totally  naive in this thread.. and I mean that with due respect...

Kaka barely knows the name of this game, yet you guys want answers about the actual game? WTF? LOL is this a joke? LOL

Look only reason Kaka knows the name of the game is because it's on the website and they have some paperwork at the office that keeps having this name on it.

Literally these gm's barely know how to log in, let alone play the game, let's not even talk about mechanics or such.

They are also so ignorant they will lie about stuff and never come and apologize or correct themselves. ( look how long they defended Conquerors package horse as being fine until the community proved it beyond a doubt, and to this day not on GM has come to apologize how they called us liars and told us we were wrong about that. Also reports are the original horse got fixed to breed like a tier 5 and to this day they have not said anything about that LOL, that's just a quick one off the top of my head)

Don't believe me? Open 3 tickets about this and you will get 3 different replies from 3 different Gm's.

Posted

You guys are either trolling hard or totally  naive in this thread.. and I mean that with due respect...

Kaka barely knows the name of this game, yet you guys want answers about the actual game? WTF? LOL is this a joke? LOL

Look only reason Kaka knows the name of the game is because it's on the website and they have some paperwork at the office that keeps having this name on it.

Literally these gm's barely know how to log in, let alone play the game, let's not even talk about mechanics or such.

They are also so ignorant they will lie about stuff and never come and apologize or correct themselves. ( look how long they defended Conquerors package horse as being fine until the community proved it beyond a doubt, and to this day not on GM has come to apologize how they called us liars and told us we were wrong about that. Also reports are the original horse got fixed to breed like a tier 5 and to this day they have not said anything about that LOL, that's just a quick one off the top of my head)

Don't believe me? Open 3 tickets about this and you will get 3 different replies from 3 different Gm's.

THEN WHO  HOW  THE ----- ARE WE GONNA GET INFORMATION ABOUT STUFF IF THE GM'S ARE WORTHLESS?! 

Posted

all i see on the forums nowadays is a bunch of entitled kiddies moaning about wanting this and that.

Do you want to actually play the game or do you want someone else to play the game for you, geesh

superthumb.jpg

Posted

Don't forget, they email you asking if their response helped. Make sure you tell them no they didn't and it will go to the trash box. If they don't know the answer, all they have to literally do is email ANYONE in the Korea office that knows the answer. I'm sorry but some of the answers they give are completely half ass'd. 

Posted

You must be stupid ,  i'm sharring informations and all you say is fake added to -----'Z lists.

I help and then we say fake kekekekekekekekek

426fxfy.gif

Talk about over dramatic attention whoring. I bet when you take a shit you sniff the bowl. 

1 person likes this

Posted

THEN WHO  HOW  THE ----- ARE WE GONNA GET INFORMATION ABOUT STUFF IF THE GM'S ARE WORTHLESS?! 

We explore, test, and hope our version is exactly the same as Korean in regards to coding/ mechanics and they verify.

Literally since the game has come out, almost 100% of what Kaka has told us has been proven to be opposite of what they say, wrong in that it doesn't work that way, they just plain old don't know.

Either Kaka has a very hard core NDA that they just can't say shit about this game, or they just honestly are bad gamers that can't figure this out, and worse they just don't know.

I mean if we were to find out that Kaka EU has noone in their offices that speaks Korean, and that PA has noone in their office that speaks Dutch or English, I would not be surprised at all. Would you?

I'm not being negative or fecetious, I'm honestly calling it how it has been since the game has released.

It's to the point where Kaka Cm's/ Gm's have been proven wrong so many times, they barely say anything in regards to mechanics anymore.

Most of the tickets posted with responses have been disproven too.... so -----ing sad, it's why I hate these two companies with a passion. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet they dont know ;)

And 5 pets when?

Musa buff when?

Maehwa buff when?

Option to remove snow piles where?

Posted

We explore, test, and hope our version is exactly the same as Korean in regards to coding/ mechanics and they verify.

Literally since the game has come out, almost 100% of what Kaka has told us has been proven to be opposite of what they say, wrong in that it doesn't work that way, they just plain old don't know.

Either Kaka has a very hard core NDA that they just can't say shit about this game, or they just honestly are bad gamers that can't figure this out, and worse they just don't know.

I mean if we were to find out that Kaka EU has noone in their offices that speaks Korean, and that PA has noone in their office that speaks Dutch or English, I would not be surprised at all. Would you?

I'm not being negative or fecetious, I'm honestly calling it how it has been since the game has released.

It's to the point where Kaka Cm's/ Gm's have been proven wrong so many times, they barely say anything in regards to mechanics anymore.

Most of the tickets posted with responses have been disproven too.... so -----ing sad, it's why I hate these two companies with a passion. 

Haha , I flipped hard when I saw that dude's comment about them not having a clue about the game..this is hilarious . It's like in cartoons where someone gives you a product to sell regardless of you knowing what it can do to others. 

I have never seen any delivery like this....It totally avoids the term "professional" from both parties ( kakao and pearl abyss ((think pa is more responsible tho)) ) .

I have tried not to be negative about this game , I'm usually tolerant and acknowledge the gaming industry and how marketing works but man...this is just silly and unprofessional..at least in my opinion.

I was hoping finding at least 1 golden treasure :P or at least a legit answer whether or not they can be found in game....

1 person likes this

Posted

all i see on the forums nowadays is a bunch of entitled kiddies moaning about wanting this and that.

Do you want to actually play the game or do you want someone else to play the game for you, geesh

superthumb.jpg

I am not asking for the locatins of the chests, or for the treasure from them to just be sent to my inbox. I just would like to know if it's in the game. It's kind of like a world boss for life skill players. We were really looking forward to these chests

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0