• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How much preorders for logs

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I have 5k per log but its not enough

Posted

10k before patch, dunno how much its now that everyone is crafting a boat.

Posted

10k before patch, dunno how much its now that everyone is crafting a boat.

kk 20k should be safe

Posted

It's free if you gather them 😉

Posted

It's free if you gather them 😉

I'm allergic to wood

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm allergic to wood

Get yourself the highest tool you can use, put on your gathering clothes ( if you got them for leveling gathering ), Take a Balanos Meal, and a food/drink buff with +1 gathering and you will gather SO fast that your allergies won't even feel it. lol. I'm talking under 2 secs a pull. And you'll get a speed buff also with these so you zip from tree to tree.  Also get a Kamasilve blessing ( I think thats what it's called ) from the Loyalty shop for 1000 loyalties. Lasts 24 hours and it's +2 energy regen and some other nice life skill stuff.

Also, if you have alts, take them to Velia and turn all their energy into pots. Take the pots with you and pop them when needed.  I have over 60 pots of 50 energy. Thats why it was advised at launch to create as many alts as possible. ENERGY harvesters!  Times like this is when it is needed. BTW, you'll need between 18k and 20k logs to get your 800 standardized wood.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure if you wanna spend hundreds of millions on Logs... Even if you got all the required Materials, in the time needed to craft the boat you got enough time to chop wood for 2 others.

Posted

Try preordering each log for 500k each. I guarantee you will get them.

Posted

Gathering logs is a massive time sink. It's taken most of my playtime for the last 2 weeks+, and I'm almost done.
It's boring as hell, and pushing the limits of my sanity.

But it's Free, easy, and guaranteed to work.

Posted

Sorry i'm a noob about gathering .. where is the node/place for this kind of logs?

Posted (edited)

Sorry i'm a noob about gathering .. where is the node/place for this kind of logs?

There is none. You get logs as a "by-product" from whatever tree you are gathering. Also you can't get logs from nodes by your workers, gotta take your axe and go chop chop on your own.

Edited by Savaryne

Posted

You will also need Pine Plywood so I suggest you to chop Trees North of Florin or in the Area between Trent and Calpheon Castle Site.

Posted

so i have to go, for example, near trent which is full of wood and start chop and chop..

ok

i can try... 8k logs seems to be a awful amount!

Posted

Putting the boat behind such a requirement is a joke, who wants to collect logs man, seriously? The most boring task ever, it's a chore, it's 10x worse than doing my actual life jobs. Why can you only pull 1 or 2 logs when everything else in the game is 1-4? Why isn't logs produced as a bi-product from worker nodes? 

Absolute joke. I'll wait until the boat is in an attendance reward in 6 months time once they realize hardly anyone has one.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

so i have to go, for example, near trent which is full of wood and start chop and chop..

ok

i can try... 8k logs seems to be a awful amount!

8k logs? Try 18k, with average processing (Prof+)

Putting the boat behind such a requirement is a joke, who wants to collect logs man, seriously? The most boring task ever, it's a chore, it's 10x worse than doing my actual life jobs. Why can you only pull 1 or 2 logs when everything else in the game is 1-4? Why isn't logs produced as a bi-product from worker nodes? 

Absolute joke. I'll wait until the boat is in an attendance reward in 6 months time once they realize hardly anyone has one.

I mean, it's an endgame boat and has potential to make you tons of silver so I can see why it's hard to acquire. The logs really aren't that bad to get if you spend a few days on it with kama blessing. It's boring yes but worth it. I doubt you'll get them for free later tbh 

Edited by Eppo
1 person likes this

Posted

I might just buy one for 95mil once ppl start selling em :/

Posted

Who on earth would sell it for 95mil though. I'm selling mine for 500mil and anything less is a no-go.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No one in their right mind is going to spend tons of time and energy getting the logs only to sell it for a measly 105M lol. Before we knew the price was nerfed from 200M to 100, I was considering making a second and selling it but 100? Lol. Maybe you'll see a couple sellers who changed their minds but it'll have pretty much everyone trying to snipe it from MP. If you thought getting a Dande on MP was hard...

Edited by Eppo

Posted

;-; sad dream

Posted

pssst ... hey i´ve a secret, there is an event on going atm till 1st feb with a higher chance of getting shards from gathering (1-3sharp/ 2-6 hard per hour) so if u planning to gather it do it now

1 person likes this

Posted

The log yield seems the same at beginner and master, so personally I found this to be good motivation to gather on alts for once. Getting them to prof1 for the life fame. Sucks that they can't use magic tools before s5 though =/

Posted

haha all this crying. At some point ppl realize that boat crafting is a nice extra income for active life skiller. Most ppl have to gather anyway. Stop digging the desert and chop trees! I had 10k logs without any use in my vault only from shard farming.

Posted

Gathering logs is a massive time sink. It's taken most of my playtime for the last 2 weeks+, and I'm almost done.
It's boring as hell, and pushing the limits of my sanity.

But it's Free, easy, and guaranteed to work.

lel. remember its a game. its supposed to have fun, not bore the hell out of you.

Posted

I'm allergic to wood

So how you gonna sit on a boat made out of wood?

Posted

So how you gonna sit on a boat made out of wood?

layers of fabric from my kibelius outfit protect me while I sit