• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

1 Month trying to get TRI giath.

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been trying to get TRI giath for 1 month, farming money 4h-5h every day and doing at least 5x pila fe every 2 days, and well, im so pissed, just look at this: 

-This is not -----ing normal

-Please dont say "free failstacks" because why I should want more failstacks when I cant even succeed to duo.

2017-01-26_92166666.JPG

2017-01-26_92170832.JPG

Posted

rng is rng... this is why i just save up 500mil in 2 weeks and buy it off AH :3

1 person likes this

Posted

congrats, you might just be the guy who is on the left end of the bell curve whose existance all the "enchantment system is fine, we dont need  easy pens" will never acknowledge.

PA needs to either allow forcing weapons and armour to PEN or remove the failstack percentage cap. latter would be nicer.

1 person likes this

Posted

free fail stacks. be grateful

3 people like this

Posted

Only 1 month? Mate it took me 3 months to get my Tri Kzarka I made 4 TET stacks 3 at 55+ and 1 at 64. Multiple stacks at 30-40. Sounds like you are not seeing the bigger picture with these fail stacks.

Posted

My giath was a -----, I ended up using all my TET stacks that of course I got from trying that dam helmet. Took me a month or less.

Posted

o_O 

39 fail stacks wait 2 minutes do not cancel animation boom there its ur tri... -.-

I made 4 tri boss gear from 0 in 1 day... if it fails on one charater dont keep trying to pop it up witht he same charater make more fs on ur other chars... 

Posted

talk to me after you have done that multiple times and get to 135 stacks for tet. then you have tasted pain

1 person likes this

Posted

You are like the guy who tells a soldier who came back from a war "well lots of battle scares for those girls to foam over" when the guy only has 1 arm with no fingers left and no longer has the ability to consume solid foods. But ye man the scares as the best! Also look at were he is on the gear thread mill more likely than not his not gone have anything to use those failstacks on and at some point his gone run out of characters to failstack on. I bet your the same person once he has 10 + chars all with 50FS and he HAS to use it on something you will just end up bashing him for whatever he has to use it on. Also "free" there are no "free" failstacks in this game if you can get free failstack please tell me how senpai.

6 people like this

Posted

Im going to kill you

1 person likes this

Posted

rng is rng... this is why i just save up 500mil in 2 weeks and buy it off AH :3

Doesn't always work that way, i tired buying a Dandelion Greatsword from +0 to TRI for a month and the Bidding system always Failed me, I stopped trying and just enchanted some Accessories and threw my money away.

Posted

Im going to kill you

with pri giath you aren't killing anyone 

:^)

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

tfw you get all tri boss armor only to read koreas latest patch notes including orange tier armor

Edited by HuangHo

Posted

I wish my Journal actually worked

1 person likes this

Posted

And im just here, 1 clicked my giath to duo and tri :(

Posted

Yesterday TRI giath on 3rd attempt 43FS, TRI red nose first attempt 30FS. two times giath back to DUO both first attempts with 20FS

Use wish lanterns from loyalty and stack at least six and ofc skip enchanting animation.

Posted

I wish my Journal actually worked

well it should work atm, just not for the "summer" months as the thing which kills it is "daylight saving" :P

Posted

well it should work atm, just not for the "summer" months as the thing which kills it is "daylight saving" :P

Journal and Guild Journal havent been working for me for like half the time this game has been out

1 person likes this

Posted

I keep 1 clicking 0 stack tri gear... I need help............................................ NOT kek

Posted

games RNG is broken from the moment your character is created it is already decided if you are going to get PEN or not, needs fixin

1 person likes this

Posted

NVM I just succeed with 68 fl.

Posted

Journal and Guild Journal havent been working for me for like half the time this game has been out

+1

is there a way to get it working? 

im sick of having to suicide to a camo player just so i can see who it is 

Posted (edited)

tfw you get all tri boss armor only to read koreas latest patch notes including orange tier armor

What? You can't leave us hanging like that

Edited by Eppo

Posted

I have been trying to get TRI giath for 1 month, farming money 4h-5h every day and doing at least 5x pila fe every 2 days, and well, im so pissed, just look at this: 

-This is not -----ing normal

-Please dont say "free failstacks" because why I should want more failstacks when I cant even succeed to duo.

2017-01-26_92166666.JPG

2017-01-26_92170832.JPG

Cost me 870mil to get my Tri Dandy, I feel your pain..... I was pissed off I was down to 6mil and finally got it at finally attempt.

1 person likes this