• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lunar New Year Celebration!

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Where are the prime locations for screenshots? ;)

Posted

Great idea. Love to see GM's doing small events like this one. I hope we can see some more in the future too. 

3 people like this

Posted

First the Deep sea event (which was pretty fun until I lagged off the boat about half a mile away, thanks again to the GM who ported me to shore), and now this. Keep up these events! The game feels a lot more personal when we have events like this.

And to those whining about Dark Knight, patience... It just came out in KR with the Kamasilvia update. When that update comes our way, we will probably get the class at that time.

I hope you are wrong :/ Just afk Lifeskilling all day and waiting for DK to get here too.

Posted

Lunar New Year is the first day of a secular, sacred, or other calendar whose months are coordinated by the cycles of the moon. The whole year may account to a purely lunar calendar, which is not coordinated to a solar calendar (and, thus, may progress or retrogress through the solar year by comparison to it, depending on whether the lunar calendar has more or fewer than 14 months); or the year may account to a lunisolar calendar, whose months coordinate to the cycles of the moon but whose length is periodically adjusted to keep it relatively in sync with the solar year - typically by adding an intercalary month, when needed. For example, in the Tenpō calendar, a Japanese lunisolar calendar which was used until 1872, the first day of the year is, theoretically and basically, the day of second new moon after the winter solstice (the lunar month which includes the winter solstice is fixed to the eleventh month.) In the ChineseChongzhen calendar, the first day of the year is theoretically similarly determined as the Tenpō calendar as long as there is no leap month between the winter solstice(冬至) and another solar term Yushui(雨水). The leap month in the Chongzhen calendar is added when there are 13 lunar months between a winter solstice and the lunar month which includes the next winter solstice, and the leap month is the first lunar month which doesn't include any of the twelve solar terms(中気).[1]

Posted

What makes me sad is, that when a discount in a cash shop isn't working, you make a emergency maintenance to change it straight away because you get money from that, but skills for ninja are broken since the class was released months ago and yet nobody gives a single -----.

unfortunately cash shop fixes are things our branch of kakao can fix while actualy game changes or fixes have to be done by Pearl Abyss. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

ups

Edited by Tulpa

Posted

mmmmm where is the announcements??

Posted

Thanks for the event. I can't wait to watch this with my guild. <3

Posted

mmmmm where is the announcements??

It's UTC, starts in 54min.

Posted

It's UTC, starts in 54min.

Yea i notice it, i needed to ask in my guild what UTC was. haha :$

damm i wish europe had the same time line, sometimes i'm to dumb for clock stuff xD :ph34r:

Posted

Yea i notice it, i needed to ask in my guild what UTC was. haha :$

damm i wish europe had the same time line, sometimes i'm to dumb for clock stuff xD :ph34r:

No worries, it's confusing for many people. :D You aren't alone.

1 person likes this

Posted

There we goooo! <3

2017-01-28_20792402.thumb.JPG.e746b5a3d3

4 people like this

Posted

Dark Knight when?!

Posted (edited)

Pics <3
http://imgur.com/a/wunIi

bWeqw6l.jpg

Edited by Vamathi
7 people like this

Posted

We enjoyed the event @GM's

For all sleepers & workers, which could not join this event. Have a look! :) BOOM!

Cheers

Krumpac

6 people like this

Posted

Nice Event! <3

Though FPS in the GM channel were non-existant!

Keep up the good work

2017-01-28_456987061.jpg

2017-01-28_457159911.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

My friends and I waited on the roof for the GMs to arrive, our dreams were shattered, spirits broken, but we waited in Hiedel for them...

They never came.

q2THYRB.png

IasaX29.png

JM24wrr.png

qV2lVhn.png

Aster's friends (All but 1 that is) may have left, but the little fox had faith that she'd see the GM, so she traveled along with that friend until in the glimmering rays of the sun, she spotted a caramel-looking GM all alone setting off caramel lanterns.
It had seemed they got away from the rowdy crowd of lunar lantern-goers.
nUwu6au.png

The GM also seemed to like covering their face with the lantern as well.
sKZvO57.png

the two joined in with the GM happily to celebrate the lunar new year!

imnlfDB.png?1

Edited by Asterotis
1 person likes this

Posted

qDzZhOz.gif

love this little guy! I feel is frustration. I rarely am able to read posts on the forums. People are so ungrateful. Was all nouver and now something else. The constant complaining. Yes we have bugs. Yes we want stuff. But really? I can only picture these people as 13 Y/o puberty stricken kids who have had everything handed to them. Funny thing they still play even when they seem so unhappy. 😂 What is bothersome is the trolling topics they dont even do just to cause drama. So much negativity with these people. 😞

Anyways great job! Plenty of us enjoy the game. So much to actually do! 

Posted

NA event just finished. I loved it. <3 Thanks guys!

WcSdCPy.jpg

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

.eJwNyksOgyAQANC7sJdhhr8X6K7xBg1BgiZaDEx@GM_Gemu didn't see our guild mate after the event! Did she get kidnapped? Elegy Winter 😁

Edited by Talshani
1 person likes this

Posted

The CM/GM challenge all players to a fight. Let the games begin!!!

This was very fun.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The event was tons of fun, and definitely made me feel closer to the staff! I found they each had their own special trait. ^_^
(One day, Jouska, you will find and remember the message I sent you in the forums to welcome you!)

Some screenshots from my sister and I (NA Server):

^95816A42857A08C35CB4CE84FFBC6BD30ABE349D5B007EE11A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distrEDIT.png

^DC3FCBA8FE214A43E247A1E33336916A1303BF75FE0989B31E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distrEDIT.png

Edited by Lynn
Server
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for this event >.< my screenshot are not so good but well  enjoyed it :) (Eu server)

2017-01-28_60377478.thumb.JPG.452965a1892017-01-28_60075764.thumb.JPG.4f06bf82b72017-01-28_59969963.thumb.JPG.712115a7e9

Edited by Lunatiaaru
2 people like this

Posted

Wish i was there but was too busy with exp weekend, like the idea 100% :)