• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Golden Treasure Chest???

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Then bddatabase is obviously not up to date, so how can you know that we dont have it?

Because if it was added, they would have added the option to exchange silver keys into gold keys with every Marco NPC instead of just the one in Altinova. Plus I've been to certain places within the map where golden chest are known to spawn on the Korean Version that aren't on bddatabase. The only golden chest within the game is the one you get from opening the bottle from harpooning in the new ocean region. Also, I'm pretty sure bddatabase mostly goes off our region NA/EU. They might not play the Russian version of the game. Feels more like a website made for the NA/EU community instead of the other region communities. 

Posted

Then lets try this then.2017_01_28_856162905.jpg

May i please ask. where you get that quest :)? plox or name of quest :P

Was this quest from the message-in-a-bottle harpoon item?

What quest :)? please

Posted

May i please ask. where you get that quest :)? plox or name of quest :P

What quest :)? please

you have to harpoon fish till you get a bottle with message in it.

Posted

Okay :) may i ask, how long does it take to get it? long time? RNG Shit :)?

Posted

ross sea only or ross + magoria though? or rng in all seas?

Okay :) may i ask, how long does it take to get it? long time? RNG Shit :)?

I harpooned through about 1.5 thick harpoons so far with 0 bottles (1 harpoon = 40 dura)

Posted

Also. what do you do with the bottle. have to deliver it somewhere, or you get the quest when u click on the bottle?

Posted

Also. what do you do with the bottle. have to deliver it somewhere, or you get the quest when u click on the bottle?

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/43801/

Posted

awesome :) now i just gotta get Proffesional fishing..

Posted

awesome :) now i just gotta get Proffesional fishing..

prof 5 tbh :P For some weird reason (which they never explained) they raised harpooning to Prof 5 months ago

Posted (edited)

well 5h of harpoon fishing in margoria north sea ... not a single bottel (master3)

so u need luck to get a bottle
then u need luck to get the right letter from it
then u need to find the location from the riddle (”Woke up to find myself lying at the bottom of a valley. Sharp needles facing each other, fall of the burning flower. From there, at the end of the ordeal, I saw the light) and find a Filthy Gardaka Artifact and bring it to Marzana (if i understand it right)
maybe there is another step here (but cant find it atm)
and then u need luck to get a good item from the chest

3x gamble and a riddle and tons of hours for a cron stone ... or maybe 5 .... welcome to black desert :D

Edited by Tanades

Posted

I got a response from a support ticket on this topic, where they refused to confirm or deny that they were added to be game because they "wanted to keep some secrets". 

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

The chests on the ground are not in game yet.

In Korea patch notes it stated the chests entered the game on the release of margoria.

In Russia the keys were turned on with margoria patch however the chests did not enter the game for 2 weeks.

Silver keys can be exchanged with Morco in all major cities. This is not the case with NA/EU since you can only exchange with Morco in Altinova as a result of them over looking code (of course)

When the chests enter the game they will be in areas of interest but without much foot traffic, such as on top of a hill. This is not the case in our current version.

Posted (edited)

Harpooned for 5 hours today, no bottles. Got my two albacore (Albacone) East of Baremi (harpooned) and then spent most of the 5 hours in Juut sea SE of Nada isle.

Edited by Hindsight

Posted (edited)

Golden Treasure Chest has been added to the game. They just have 2 problems:
1) They are rare
2) They have LONG respawn timer

Video where I open the Golden Treasure Chest (EU)

Edited by Pohjantikka

Posted

I found one Golden Chest so they are in game, though they are really really rare.
Camping 3 different spots for 3 days and got only one chest so far.

Posted

My loot so far

Cron Stones60
Hards45.2mil
Golden Coel15mil
Sharps27.2mil
Witch Earring19.1mil
MoS17.4mil
Hards33.9mil
Blue Polished Life115mil
Tree Spirit Belt131mil
Witch Earring19.1mil
Golden Coel15mil
Golden Coel15mil
10mil Bar110mil

Posted

My loot so far

Cron Stones60
Hards45.2mil
Golden Coel15mil
Sharps27.2mil
Witch Earring19.1mil
MoS17.4mil
Hards33.9mil
Blue Polished Life115mil
Tree Spirit Belt131mil
Witch Earring19.1mil
Golden Coel15mil
Golden Coel15mil
10mil Bar110mil

So almost the same as Lauren gift box , but a bit more valuable ... Still not bad , but i guess just need to put all 11 alts at each box with 1 key and switch between them and switch channels or something ...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0