• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Combat Experience Bonus Weekends - Jan/Feb 2017

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers,

we will run combat experience events during weekends till end of February, starting January 27th 2017.

100% Combat Experience Bonus

• Start: January 27th 17:00 UTC

• End: February 27th 8:00 UTC

Edited by CM_Praballo
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dark Knight 2018 confirmed

Edited by Jojo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gold Chests when?
WP/SP Potions when?
Gotha Rensa when?

Edited by KFC
4 people like this

Posted

ye

Posted

yahooo... I will chill AFK fishing anway... meh :/

Posted

Time for that final push to 60. 

Posted

Gold Chests when?
WP/SP Potions when?
Gotha Rensa when?

What you want whit this ugly skin? O.o 

2 people like this

Posted

Very nice last 18% Push to 60 :) 

Posted

So..... Where's them gold chests? x.x :x 

Posted

thx for communication :D

Posted

Weekends again , sieges weekends , events weekends , mb lets just play game at weekends and shut down servers at rest of the time ? 

Posted

does this xp bonus stack with the 100% bonus from loyalty shop?

Posted (edited)

LIFE SKILL EXP EVENT WHEN ?

We have had combat EXP event EVERY weekend now since what....September ?

(so roughly 5 months worth ? ... that's roughly 20 weekends worth of combat EXP)

We also get Combat EXP daily rewards (200% for 30min or 100% for 60min)

+ New Daily for those still under lvl 56.

THE LAST LIFE SKILL EXP  event was when we still had stationary fishing hotspots. YEA that long ago.

So isn't it about time life skillers get some EXP bonus events ? Give us some loving for once ???

(Also still no silver embroidered hunter clothing or navigation , navigation just being released I can deal with...but hunting.)

Edited by OldSnake
4 people like this

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

we will run combat experience events during weekends till end of February, starting January 27th 2017.

100% Combat Experience Bonus

• Start: January 27th 17:00 UTC

• End: February 27th 8:00 UTC

Can we get some events that aren't during weekends only? The Exp event has been running weekends forever. For some us who have to work weekends its really disadvantageous. 

1 person likes this

Posted

This weekend would have come very well, an event of life experience, to release the new rank of sailor.

Posted

Valkyrie Sting Note Armor? :(

1 person likes this

Posted

LIFE SKILL EXP EVENT WHEN ?

We have had combat EXP event EVERY weekend now since what....September ?

(so roughly 5 months worth ? ... that's roughly 20 weekends worth of combat EXP)

We also get Combat EXP daily rewards (200% for 30min or 100% for 60min)

+ New Daily for those still under lvl 56.

THE LAST LIFE SKILL EXP  event was when we still had stationary fishing hotspots. YEA that long ago.

So isn't it about time life skillers get some EXP bonus events ? Give us some loving for once ???

(Also still no silver embroidered hunter clothing or navigation , navigation just being released I can deal with...but hunting.)

Combat XP events are so payers can catch up and experience new content—something that's not necessary for life skills.

Posted

Thanks devs!

Can I ask a favour though, could you possibly make the event start 12 hours earlier and end 12 hours later or so? Due to my timezone by the time the XP weekend starts it's pretty much Sunday and I don't have much time to play on Mondays. I think starting the event a bit early and ending it a bit later would be much appreciated by the whole community.

Posted

Gold Chests when?
WP/SP Potions when?
Gotha Rensa when?

when it's ready! (tm)

now can we agree these "when" jokes are growing old and pointless?

Posted (edited)

Combat XP events are so payers can catch up and experience new content—something that's not necessary for life skills.

I think with 20 weekends worth of COMBAT EXP ONLY  you would have had plenty of time to "catch up".

AND PS dude, Doesnt matter what level you are. no amount of combat EXP will raise your Gear score.

YEA, SUPRISE, you reached lvl 58 within 2 weeks of starting, but sadly you dont have the required +200AP/+280DP needed for the high end/"end game" content.

Also.

"Catch up and experience new content" - *COUGH* what update did we get two days ago ? ow yea...Margoria.

Doubt a grind only player would care, its mainly a exploration and life skill content update.

Port ratt has trade items that require a minimum level in trading of Master1, going up to Master 10 trading.

But na, thats just lifeskill content. Who cares right ?

Edited by OldSnake
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks devs!

Can I ask a favour though, could you possibly make the event start 12 hours earlier and end 12 hours later or so? Due to my timezone by the time the XP weekend starts it's pretty much Sunday and I don't have much time to play on Mondays. I think starting the event a bit early and ending it a bit later would be much appreciated by the whole community.

Lol thats just too bad for you then. Its going off optimal times for NA. Doubt they will really change it because its inconvenient for you.

Posted

hasnt this already been a thing for like, months now

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this mean that the "foreseeable future" ends with february?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks devs!

In what world are you somehow, nearly 24 hours ahead of everyone else??

Even in Australia it starts at 3am on a Saturday.. so you have 2 near full days of grinding.. 

Posted

Does this mean that the "foreseeable future" ends with february?

or does it mean after Feb we getting 200% weekend exp like KR currently does?

RETARDWELL.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0