• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maehwa

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I´m stunned by the amount of negativity and toxicity that this forum has.  It feels sad that you can´t open a topic in "general" and have a respectful reply when you´re wondering about something that are pretty general to the game. The thread might have been about the maehwas upcoming class update but it could be have applied to patches in general if you were to spin it further. Calling out me and people that want the long awaited buffs envious and greedy kids are downright ignorant if not offensive. You´re not doing anyone any favours by spreading negativity, it will only result in that fewer people come to the forums which means a less active community. I will report the posts in this thread that has a negative attitude. Not that you guys will care, afterall, you have a tough-facede to remain. 

4 people like this

Posted

id say its only bad in game if you associate with channel chat. I used to get annoyed with the forums always being so toxic/negative but then i realized its really only a hand full of loud ppl causing most of the trouble.

Posted

Posted

@CM_Yukimura

You could you actually COMMUNICATE with the community about this instead of just saying "I'll forward this to my trashbin". I mean, it is not hard to email the developer, ask them this very specific question, and respond to us when they do. If they don't respond to you, your job is to go to their manager and let them know they aren't doing their job. Ever look to see what a community manager is supposed to do? Well, here's the link https://www.socialfresh.com/a-definitive-community-manager-job-description/ and if you look at it, all the CM's on this forum barely do any of that. COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY

Posted

We will get the buff once they patch a few things.

Such as fixing the issues with ninja's not blinking for the most part.

1 person likes this

Posted

I´m stunned by the amount of negativity and toxicity that this forum has.  It feels sad that you can´t open a topic in "general" and have a respectful reply when you´re wondering about something that are pretty general to the game. The thread might have been about the maehwas upcoming class update but it could be have applied to patches in general if you were to spin it further. Calling out me and people that want the long awaited buffs envious and greedy kids are downright ignorant if not offensive. You´re not doing anyone any favours by spreading negativity, it will only result in that fewer people come to the forums which means a less active community. I will report the posts in this thread that has a negative attitude. Not that you guys will care, afterall, you have a tough-facede to remain. 

This forum has awful moderation and allows people to be "forum heroes" and just troll to their hearts content without adding anything meaningful. It's a shame every single forum has awful moderation now a days, I don't think it'd be very difficult to moderate but it seems to be nearly impossible.

1 person likes this

Posted

This forum has awful moderation and allows people to be "forum heroes" and just troll to their hearts content without adding anything meaningful. It's a shame every single forum has awful moderation now a days, I don't think it'd be very difficult to moderate but it seems to be nearly impossible.

I would say that you´re fairly accurate, unfortunately. Whoever that is in charge of monitoring the forums is doing a poor job from my point of view. Hiring new employees to look after the small engaged community is always good, even though it starting to look like they are just covering up the holes of a sinking ship. I find it frustrating that they don´t do more for us, or rather, with us. The best scenario would be "Oh, you like guys like this game, so do we(the employees behind it). Let´s work together to make it better". The scenario that we are going through now is that they notice worry amongst players, their numbers drop, the backers see the low numbers getting worried as well, the company hire new employees and post a blog and a welcome message so the community sees that they are admitting fault and trying to fix it. Days goes by, numbers are getting back ut, cycle goes starts from the beginning. 

1 person likes this

Posted

One of the problems with the community stems from how things started. I won't call particular ppl out but bad decisions were made, bad actors encouraged it and half of them got banned or quit eventually anyway.

Some people actually wanted this toxic soup of unmoderated bile, till this day a few people defend it fiercely because they are confused. They think moderation is censorship and all that. Also some people just want to be able to be exceptionally rude to people, because its the internet.  They don't think that internet interactions are real, there are real people on the other end.  And your a bad person for actually taking offense to said rude behavior.  You are expected to stoop to their level.

But they are the nicest people in RL, they promise.  They are really caring and considerate, just not on the web.

They days of quality MMO communities are over, you can blame both the management and the members. 

Anyway, love may  Mae, can't wait for buffs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

No ETA, we still don't even have WP pots... Title was Musa which why I was asking because we never get buffed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NbH4SDp.png

Posted (edited)

Are rangers getting a buff? Pretty much half the ranger population has quit so far, won't be long till every ranger rrs to another class.

Edited by Priscilla

Posted

NbH4SDp.png

Why have you quoted me with this screenshot? Are you trying to imply that we do not need WP pots because we have a skill that restores a chunk of WP every 15 seconds? All that I seek is to be able to buy pots from a vendor like every other privileged class. 

Posted (edited)

Why have you quoted me with this screenshot? Are you trying to imply that we do not need WP pots because we have a skill that restores a chunk of WP every 15 seconds? All that I seek is to be able to buy pots from a vendor like every other privileged class. 

You are not playing your job class right if your running out of WP and require pots

1. chaining skill combos without pressing the hot keys barely drains any WP at all

2. you get back HP/WP hitting the target (you get back a larger amount hitting the target with a blade, skill awakening bonus for HP/WP drain, etc)

3. that skill with the 15s cooldown that i screenshot above

4. accessories give you an additional +30 ~ +70 to WP, but instead, most people still wear mark of shadow and witch earrings for idk what reason

5. if you're constantly dashing forwards and backwards of course you will run out of WP

Edited by Endurance

Posted

You are not playing your job class right if your running out of WP and require pots

1. chaining skill combos without pressing the hot keys barely drains any WP at all

2. you get back HP/WP hitting the target (you get back a larger amount hitting the target with a blade, skill awakening bonus for HP/WP drain, etc)

3. that skill with the 15s cooldown that i screenshot above

4. accessories give you an additional +30 ~ +70 to WP, but instead, most people still wear mark of shadow and witch earrings for idk what reason

5. if you're constantly dashing forwards and backwards of course you will run out of WP

All I mentioned in my original post was about WP users not having access to WP pots like every other class at the vendor. I find it annoying as I have to spend time making herbal juice when others can just buy it making it much more convenient for them. No idea why you are mentoring me on how to play my class. Please do show me evidence of you fighting others without a single WP pot though since you strongly believe we do not need them. Can't tell if troll or serious.   

Posted (edited)

All I mentioned in my original post was about WP users not having access to WP pots like every other class at the vendor. I find it annoying as I have to spend time making herbal juice when others can just buy it making it much more convenient for them. No idea why you are mentoring me on how to play my class. Please do show me evidence of you fighting others without a single WP pot though since you strongly believe we do not need them. Can't tell if troll or serious.   

no wasnt trolling you.. I dont play a musa, and musa and maehwa have totally different skills.. also i havent tested any of this in pvp

this guy right here plays a musa

My maewha is not very high lvled yet close to 57, but i can grind in some parts of valencia for 1 ~ 2 hours without using a single HP pot, all attacks regen HP/WP

This guy in the video was using WP pots

Edited by Endurance

Posted

I'm only a level 60 musa who's been playing the class since its release. But what do I know.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . 

1 person likes this

Posted

Try to play that way in PvP, record it and post it here please. Laughing will help make the wait easier. 

Posted

I'm only a level 60 musa who's been playing the class since its release. But what do I know.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . 

I didn't quote you CarL. I also didn't say anything about Musa.

Posted

Try to play that way in PvP, record it and post it here please. Laughing will help make the wait easier. 

not my video btw

Posted

Haha, guy thinks our class only uses hp pots... 

Posted

You can grind with Maehwa without using WP pots but it is extremely inefficient if you want to clear fast. Our skills that regain WP are either weak in damage (our basic stabs) or cooldown is too long. Moonrise restores some, but it drains faster than it gains. We can regain WP with our block, but that also takes away from efficiency. I would rather grind efficiently than slowly. 

So, yes, technically, you can play Maehwa without WP pots but it isn't convenient to do so. Don't even try to argue that you don't need them in PvP because why would you even try to avoid using them when you're trying to get a quick kill?

I think preawakening Maehwa never really needed WP pots, but awakened Maehwa is an entirely different story and quite clunky if you don't bring pots. I've been playing Maehwa since release.

3 people like this