• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cash Shop Discussion

1,041 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

I have created this thread to serve as a consolidated discussion for the myriad topics we have about the recent Cash Shop announcements.  Please use this thread instead of creating additional threads, if you see a new topic about this let us know with the Report feature found at the top of each post and we will direct the discussion here.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

19 people like this

Posted (edited)

I agree with Daum's decision to release the cash shop on the 10th. Don't buckle 

Edit: they buckled 

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Cavalry
34 people like this

Posted (edited)

If the cash shop is closed until the 10th, would Daum be able to increase the time loot stays on the ground? Then we wont have to worry about losing loot due to the lack of pets.

Edit: Sorry for stealing second Marth :(

Edited by Zizzs
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

Boooo second

Edit third :(

It's okay 2. Why move it back to 3Rd instead of 28. 

J0fNUzT.jpg

Edited by Marth
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

My crystal ball predicts that Daum will cave in an release the cash shop on March 3rd.

Edited by Excidium
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If loot doesn't despawn as fast then I have no problems with the cash shop being delayed. 

Edited by Zidnex

Posted

I agree with Daum's decision to release the cash shop on the 10th. Don't buckle 

I  dont agree with Daum's decision to release the cash shop on the 10th.  please  buckle 

20 people like this

Posted (edited)

0Rr2vSW.gif

Edited by Dragoon

Posted (edited)

Relasing the cash shop later can effect the income for your company.

I for 1 played some games only for a few hours and instantly poured money in the cash shop when I was super in love with the game. A day or so later I find out I don't love it anymore and I spent the money already.

I can tell you that not having the cash shop right away will make you loose a bunch of costumers in the cash shop. As you know MMO have a large drop off rate after the 1st week/month so not having the cash shop 1st day possible is a bad idea.

The biggest reason I want to know is why the delay? We are testing it in cbt2. It's already been implemented in other versions so it's known to be working.

Edited by Jumanji
9 people like this

Posted

Just let the tears fall Daum, don't worry about them :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

I am against this decision to delay Cash Shop for many reasons. 

Posted (edited)

Most people were looking forward to starting with a 96h headstart and buying pets for gathering the loot in order to speed up the grinding process, hence all the fuzz. Apart from that, there isn't much else of a game altering reason to NEED the cash shop on launch day.

Personal opinion: a week and a half won't really hurt.

AT ANY CASE, DON'T OPEN THE CASH SHOP ON 28TH OR 1ST  unless if you're in for some heavy salt. Open it on hardstart.

Edited by Dim
4 people like this

Posted

A bit of a shame since I was hoping to buy some outfits already. I'm not really too bothered otherwise. I can wait.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would like it earlier, but don't mind that's it's later.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't comment in any of the other threads, but I'll throw my 2-cents in this one.  I am disappointed with the decision and hope it changes.  I'll live if it stays as is, but I'm hoping that won't be the case.

Was really hoping to start building my critter army immediately.  And yes, part of that is due to the easy of looting.  If I weren't planning on grinding levels, this would be less of a concern.  Here's to hoping things can change!

3 people like this

Posted

Don't agree. Open the shop on 28, so me and others can shop what we need to start the adventure. 
Why we need to wait? Btw we got what we want 10 days later.... so open on the day one and let us have more fun istantly! "If possibile" i want exp my pets at the start... and get the skins i want asap.... 

3 people like this

Posted

Personally I won't be buying half the stuff on the cash shop once I'm level 50 as most are items I need while leveling. 

I understand why it bothers other players who buys or doesnt buy items from the cash shop considering it's not p2w. 

I'm in favor of releasing the cash shop when the game launches, as early as the early preorders.

1 person likes this

Posted

I personally don't care one way or the other. If they hold back, so what! they will still have people that will by stuff from them. the majority of players will not have reached max level by day 7 of release. Also its one less thing they have to worry about on release.

You can say " but they had it during CBT2!!!!!" but the amount of players that will flood that shop on day 1 is far more than the players testing it on cbt servers. Its not a hindrance to gameplay, all it is is some QoL items that, while they will enhance some what, will not take away from it IMO. 

Posted

Let us transfer all the salt here then.

Extreme salinity increase detected.

SALT .jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Good move thanks Daum if we now could also talk a bit about  the looting pets and the advantages they give and some of the other borderline p2w stuff in the shop i would be happy.

Posted

@CM_Jouska

At least let us spend our 2500 pearls on 28th. 

Disable further purchase of pearls until 10th.

20 people like this

Posted

It is a shame Cash shop is delayed, i was hoping to buy carry weight, bag space and extra pets.

1 person likes this

Posted

Easy fix.  Make the loot stay around longer.

5 people like this

Posted

want to know the reason behind the delay

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am curious about the reasoning of delaying the cash shop. I read through the official threads and didn't see it mentioned. 

Either way, it makes no difference to me. One would figure that when the game officially launches it would be full steam ahead $$ though.

Edited by Shayde