• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cash Shop Discussion

1,041 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Cash Shop will not be available at launch

• Cash Shop items will not be possible to sell on the marketplace at launch phase
  • If we decide to enable selling Cash Shop Items at a later stage, there will be control mechanisms that will prevent players from heavily profiting and gaining an advantage by repetitively selling Cash Items on the marketplace
  • 100 Mileage will be distributed via daily login

So do we get the Mileage shop at launch phase?

You are not linking https://www.blackdesertonline.com/preorder/  

Please show me on the preorder page where exactly that they state that we are getting the cash shop 11 days after the head start. Or maybe show me that this is not available at launch. Where exactly can i see on the preorder page that we will not be able to use our 2500 pearls at the headstart or the launch. 

Since you will not be able to find this information, this means all of the above should be delivered on the expected time. And not 11 days later. 

@CM_Jouska In case we are not getting ALL the promised goods/ services on time (headstart or launch). Conqueror's packages should at least get something in return, i'm not a lawyer but there could be some grounds to what you are doing is not legal. 

Edited by Biox

Posted

What is a C-STRING ?

underwear

Posted

how can a whale be selfish if they be giving away hard earned pennies keeping the poor daum team rich ^_^

There is nothing wrong with helping the company, but think about all the poor people who really love the game, but they don't have the money to get the bigger packages. The headstart advantage is big to start with. Now add the pets + inventory slots + weight limit items, these items make everthing so damn fast since you don't have to do quests to get them and you don't need to loot by yourself. You can just straight grind all the way up to the softcap and more.

Posted

I would like to know if we get 10% exp from the conq costume or not, i wanted to buy a costume from the cash shop because the one from the conq pack is ugly on the valkyrie. So not instead of using the one time only costume on an alt where i actualy like it im going to use it on my main and never wear it again once the cash shop opens, i think thats a shame. If we dont get an exp buff from costumes it wont be a problem tho.

You can still buy an outfit for your Valkyrie, when the cash shop is open on the 10th. I don't see your argument here.

If you don't like the pre-order outfit on your Valkyrie, don't use it on her. Simple.

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

You forgot the 'bought the game, didn't register here or can't be assed posting on a forum (and can you blame them?), just want to play the game thanks' demographic...

Which is currently around 300k plus m ore than the 100 or so people whining in here ;)

Posted

Nope I dont, you wanted 2000 more pearls? In 100€ package was stated that cash shop is at lunched?

Yes . And there is no 11 days delay neither.. so?

Posted

There is nothing wrong with helping the company, but think about all the poor people who really love the game, but they don't have the money to get the bigger packages. The headstart advantage is big to start with. Now add the pets + inventory slots + weight limit items, these items make everthing so damn fast since you don't have to do quests to get them and you don't need to loot by yourself. You can just straight grind all the way up to the softcap and more.

you can easily do this with out the shop anyway the shop is mostly convenience, iv not spent a penny on KR , and my record for 1 char was 10 hours to 50 (its gonna be a lot slower on EU/NA though)

Posted

i'm not a lawyer but there could be some grounds to what you are doing is not legal. 

We can tell....

Posted

They did not false advertise anything, they simply did not give us all information, which is why partially the reason for this uproar.

They never claimed that the cashshop will be available for the headstart, but they did not say otherwise either until today.

All we can do is wait I guess, maybe there will be a consent solution, some people suggested to enable the use of the preorder 2500 pearls, which I believe will caus an even larger shitstorm than we already have.

Posted

you can easily do this with out the shop anyway the shop is mostly convenience, iv not spent a penny on KR , and my record for 1 char was 10 hours to 50 (its gonna be a lot slower on EU/NA though)

so if you can easliy play without the shop so what's the big deal here? I seem not to get it still...

i'm not a lawyer but there could be some grounds to what you are doing is not legal. 

hold on there cowboy (: there could be some grounds to what you are saying is nor accurate att all

Posted

I know. You should tell that to all the people who are crying, because they can't buy them from the cash shop xD.

Plus some people are like "OMG it takes a lot of time to loot and we will lose the headstart advantage". They are not thinking that everyone else will be pretty much in the same situation. 

Posted

So we aren't getting to test out the cash shop for beta? 

(too many posts to go through to see if this has been asked).

Posted

So is conquers package better now with 10% increased exp gain from costume until march 10 that no one else has access too?

1 person likes this

Posted

BRUH PLEASE LET US USE THE 2500 PEARLS AT LAUNCH!

Posted

I know. You should tell that to all the people who are crying, because they can't buy them from the cash shop xD.

Plus some people are like "OMG it takes a lot of time to loot and we will lose the headstart advantage". They are not thinking that everyone else will be pretty much in the same situation. 

to me the issue is that daum is changeing things suddenly with no explenation given, makes me feel like they give 0 shits about us , and i dont like it ^_^

Posted

Its always funny to see people bring up legal stuff in these threads. If you ask for a refund they'll give it to you but that is all you're going to get.

Posted

You can still buy an outfit for your Valkyrie, when the cash shop is open on the 10th. I don't see your argument here.

If you don't like the pre-order outfit on your Valkyrie, don't use it on her. Simple.

Well the argument is that if the costume from the preorder gives me 10% increased exp and i cant buy one from the cash shop until the 10th im pretty much forced to use it on my main instead of my alt or loose out on 10% exp for all the hours payed before the 10th.

Posted

another *smart* ppl. Bai.. here is not about any advantage anyway all will be 50 is a MMO game wich will playing for years for some. Here is about what you buy and what you recive..

Posted

so... you guys pre-ordered anyway regardless of the lack of information?

It's on you.

Posted (edited)

so if you can easliy play without the shop so what's the big deal here? I seem not to get it still...

hold on there cowboy (: there could be some grounds to what you are saying is nor accurate att all

the big deal is that daum are suddenly changing things with out  explaining why and the bigger the package you have baught the longer having no shop effects you 

and because they added the "if you try cbt1 you cant get a refund" - people who are unhappy about this cant even get a refund, i dont like how daum is treating us as customers and i cant even speak with my wallet and refund because it was sprung on us so suddenly

Edited by Xzoviac

Posted

So do I still get my Pet with the Conquers pack?

Posted

DIS MADE ME ROFL!!

Posted

+1 on having the cash shop at launch date. 

Reasons have already been written by most here but I'll point out the two things I'd like the most:

- Auto looting pets x3 instead of the one we get with the pack.

- More costumes obviously 

Honestly you would really lose out on a lot of money if you delay the CS release, unless you're worried it might cause problems or break the game right at start? In which case, sure, delay it.

Signed

Auri

1 person likes this

Posted

What it boils down to is that we can access the Cash Shop (and presumably spend our pre-ordered Pearls) during CBT2 but all of that will be wiped and there will be no Cash Shop at launch.  Really perplexing.